剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Stop those idiots.
我来搞定章鱼怪
I've got Davy Jones covered.
你确定吗?
Uh, you sure?
他个头不小
He's pretty big.
兄弟 拜托了
Dude, please.
我需要报仇
I need this.
下次直接用这个得了
Huh. Next time, open with that.
安全了 派军队进来吧
All clear. Send in the troops.
谢谢你 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
经历了那件事之后...
After, you know...
我想着我得回来...练练手
I just thought I needed to get back on the...horse.
不然的话 就退役去天气炎热的地方开间酒吧
t was either that or retire and open a bar someplace hot.
等一下 我为什么没去开酒吧?
Hmm. Wait. Why am I not doing that again?
我们现在进去
We're coming in.
嗯 我之前也有一样的想法毕竟我爸跟我...
Yeah, I felt the same way after my... dad and I...
是 可以想象
Yeah, I bet.
如果经历你那些事很多人应该就一蹶不振了
Not sure many other people could come back from what you went through.
其实我觉得应该没有人还能振作起来
Actually, I'm not sure anyone else could come back from what you went through.
另外我也不敢相信你可以长出新牙
Also, I can't believe you can grow new teeth.
天啊!真希望我也有这种超能力
Oh, fuck. I wish I had that superpower.
我缺了几颗牙齿看着像是挨了揍的曲棍球员
I-I'm like some shitty hockey player over here.
你跟安珀怎么样了?
How's it going with Amber?
你们磨合好了吗?
Did you figure stuff out?
还没有
Not really.
我们似乎无法能有一次不受干扰的约会
Can't seem to go on a single date without being interrupted.
我刚才在动漫展上撇下了她赶来了这里
I left her at Comic-Con to come here.
好吧 我欠了你一个人情所以这样吧
Well, I owe you,so I'll tell you what.
你选一天休息 不管发生什么事我跟护卫队员都替你罩着
You pick the day, and the Guardians and I will cover for you. No matter what.
我们才不管西塞尔会怎样
And you know what?Cecil can blow it out his ass.
我不知道能不能这么做
I don't know if that's a thing you can do.
相信我 老兄
Uh, dude, trust me.
尽管我们经历了那一切
Despite everything we've been through,
我们仍然是这个星球上最好的超级英雄团队
we're still the best superhero team on the fucking planet.
王八蛋!
Motherfuckers!
放松
Relax.
你才放松!这蠢死了
You relax. This is stupid.
不要强迫它
Don't try and force it.
这个系统是专门设计来理解你的想法 然后...
The system is designed to interpret your thoughts and...
这就对了!
Oh! There you go.
现在我们可以重设 然后...
Now we can reset, and we'll...
再试一次
try again.
这些无人机的成本大约是...- 不要!
So, um, those drones cost approximately... - No,
不要再试了
no more trying again.
我不能戴着这个东西打斗
I can't fight with that thing.
根本没用!
It's useless.
而且我绝不会让你在脑子里装芯片 好让这东西更好地运用
And there's no way I'm letting you stuff a chip in my head so it works better.
只需要一个小手术就好了
It's a minor medical procedure.
阿曼达 等等
Amanda, wait.
它能阻断你变身的需要
It just... It would stop you from needing to transform.
你不会再变年轻你就能正常长大变老了
You wouldn't get any younger and could age normally.
让我修复你吧
Let me fix you.
我是受了诅咒 并不是被损坏
I'm cursed, not broken.
而且我也没让你帮我
And I didn't ask for your help.
蕾伊的情况怎样?
How's Rae?
还在重症监护室但她比看上去更坚强
Still in the ICU. But she's stronger than she looks.
她能撑过去的
She'll make it.
怎么了?- 这个地方
What? - This place.
这个地方怎么了?
What about it?
我们应该是最优秀的
We're supposed to be the best there is.
这个星球上最厉害的超级英雄
Best superheroes on the planet.
你想说什么?
And?
你认真的吗?
You serious?
好 我们逐个来分♥析♥
Okay, let's do the lineup.
这个家伙本该是个天才
You got a guy who's supposed to be a genius,
可他能想到的最好的主意 就是用他偷来的一个队员的DNA
but the best idea he could come up with was to make himself a new body
给自己做了个新的肉身 好让他能跟另一个队员约会
with DNA he stole from a coworker, so he could date a different coworker
可这个队员现在根本不想跟他约会
who currently does not want to date him.
这个女队员每次用超能力就会变年轻
That same chick gets younger each time she uses her powers
而且她似乎并不在乎她很快就得吃宝宝辅食了
and doesn't seem to care she's gonna be eating strained carrots before too long.
我们的队长活得太久了 连他拉的屎都沾上了灰尘!
Our leader's a guy who's so old he shits dust,
而他那个西装革履的上司会为了救美国白人而毫不犹豫地牺牲我们
and his boss is a suit who'd sacrifice us all in a second to save white America.
还有一个女孩
Then there's the girl who broke all her bones
试图从敌人肚子里钻出来 搞得全身骨头都断了...
trying to explode someone from the inside out,
...伤势非常严重
which is fucked up.
一个纵火狂半个脑子被子弹炸成了浆糊之后
The pyromaniac who's going through some heavy personal shit
开始闹叛逆
after he traded half his brain for a bullet.
还有个不知道是人是怪的变形人史密斯
And finally, whatever the hell Shapesmith is
你这番话让我感觉被冷落了
Here I am feeling left out.
好吧 首先 你是个光头
Okay, first,you're bald,
而参孙的力量来自于他的头发
and hair was Samson's whole thing.
其次 如果你认为我们是这个星球上最好的超级英雄队伍
And second, if you think we're the best superhero team on the planet,
那你低下的判断力比你的秃头更不名副其实
that hair thing is secondary to your messed-up judgment.
我选“黑参孙”这名字时还有头发 不过你说得有道理
I had hair when I picked the name, but you're right.
我们不是这个星球上最好的超级英雄队伍
We're not the best superhero team on the planet.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
所有家庭都有自己的问题 我们这个家庭也有它的毛病
And like any family,we're all messed up in our own unique way.
你说你自己就好了
Shit, speak for yourself.
但是在关键时刻 我们坚不可摧
But we're unbreakable when it counts.
所以我们才是最优秀的
That's what makes us the best.
你刚来不久 所以你还不明白
You're new,so you just don't get it yet.
什么?不行!
What? No!
如果我们是一家人 那看来爸妈正在闹离婚
Well, if we're a family, then Mom and Dad are getting a divorce.
拒绝请求
Request denied.
这不是一个请求
It wasn't a request.
我们已经有两名队员受了伤 你居然要退出?
We're already two members down,and you want to quit?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
如果是因为凯特 那我理解
Look, if this is about Kate,I understand.
西塞尔 我感觉自己失去了根
I'm unmoored, Cecil.
失去了主心骨
Unstable.
甚至很危险
Dangerous, even.
你不久前成功阻止了火星对地球的入侵
You just saved the goddamn planet from an invasion from Mars.
我差点就害死了大家!
I could've cost us that fight!
因为我不信任无敌少侠!
Because I didn't trust Invincible.
后来我差一点就掀起了
And then I almost start edan interplanetary war
跟他的独眼朋友的一场星际战争!
with his one-eyed friend!
西塞尔 我的内心早就破碎了
I was already broken, Cecil.
凯特的死让我彻底崩溃了
Kate's death just finished me off.
不批准你退出
You're not quitting.
但是让你暂时休个假
This is a temporary leave of absence,
我们之前谈过的假期 明白我的意思吗?
that vacation we talked about. Do you understand me?
你要去哪里?
Where are you even going?
回家
Home.
鲁迪 进来!
Rudy, get in here!
长官?
Sir?
你原来的职位现在又空出来了
Your old job just opened back up.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你真的以为这就结束了吗?
Did you really think this was over?
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
有很多事要做
So much to do.
你一定很希望会有英雄冲进来救你吧
Ah, you're probably hoping some hero will burst in and save you.
我们来看看
Let's see.
看来这里只有你 我和科学
It appears it's just you,me and science.
我们开始吧?
Shall we begin?
没事了 我在这里
It's okay. I'm here.
有我在
I'm here.
又做了个噩梦罢了
It was just another dream.
不是真的
It wasn't real.
那是真的 威廉
It was real, William.
真实发生过
It happened.
我知道 可是...- 你并不知道
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表