剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Boo. Hiss.
敬我们的毕业和新开始
To graduation and new beginnings.
马克
Mark?
我在值勤
I'm on call.
西塞尔可能会需要我
Cecil might need me.
你现在无时无刻不值勤
You're always on call now.
这是我的职责
That's the job.
没关系
It's all right.
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
处♥男♥迈泰
Virgin mai tai.
很好笑
Very funny.
我们干杯吧
Cheers, guys.
为最美好的夏天干杯
To the best summer ever.
♪ Just another day ♪
美国航♥天♥局
♪ Lucky that you got that ♪♪
我告诉你们 火星人的威胁不会自行消失
I'm telling you, this Martian problem isn't gonna fix itself.
他们当时想杀死我们
They were gonna execute us.
我们好不容易才活着逃出了火星
We-we barely got off that rock alive.
拜托 他们只是想拯救他们的星球
Come on. They were trying to save their planet.
要毁灭火星的是他们的奴隶
From their own slaves.
如果那些乌贼犬占领了火星 下一个遭殃的就是地球
If those sequids ever take over, Earth is next.
我们必须先下手为强
We need to strike first.
再把那个无敌少侠派过去
Send up that Invincible guy again.
你说的是挑起星际战争
You're talking about starting an interplanetary war.
利文斯顿
Hm... Livingston?
什么
Uh... What-what-what?
你们为什么觉得我了解火星人
Well, what-what makes you think I know anything about Martians?
他们是叫“火星人”吧
Is that how you say it-- Martians?
我…
I, um,
我得去去…
I have to visit...
小便室
the urination chamber.
冷静 别慌
Get a grip. Get a grip.
你是一个聪明的地球宇航员
You are a smart Earth astronaut.
那个…都还好吧 若斯?
Say, uh, everything okay, Rus?
还好 一切都…你…一切都好 真的
Fine. Everything... everything's okay, yeah.
你站在那里多久了
Sorry, how long have you been standing there?
这并不重要 因为我没有什么可隐瞒的
Not that it matters, because I have nothing to hide.
听我说 孩子
Well, I, uh, l-listen, son,
我知道火星之旅之后 情况有点复杂
I know things haven't been easy since Mars.
你们在那里经历了那一切
After what you all went through up there,
所以没有人怪你最近有一点…
no one can blame you for being a little, uh...
怪怪的
Uh... not yourself.
但是 利文斯顿 你这个情况 已经持续几个月了 而且坦白说
But it's been months, and quite frankly, Livingston,
这是美国航♥天♥局 不是心理治疗所
this is the U.S. Space Administration, not therapy.
天啊
Oh, God.
不
No.
我不知道还能怎么说…
Well, I-I don't know how else to say this...
请不要杀我
Please don't kill me!
什么
What?
饶了我吧
Spare me!
我不会再让你失望了
I won't fail you again.
我以我的三心室心脏发誓
I swear on my three-chambered heart.
请不要把三个心室都刺伤
Just please do not stab all three of them.
我的天啊
Uh, Christ on a Christmas tree.
没有人想杀谁
No one's killing anybody.
但这个命令立即生效
But effective immediately,
你暂时休假 直到你脑子清醒了为止
you're taking a temporary leave till you can get your head on straight.
天啊
Holy shit.
好了 给你们省了点活儿干
Whew. There. Saved you some work.
你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你把我整个团队都吓傻了
You scared the piss out of my entire crew.
我只是想帮忙
Uh, I'm just trying to help.
我怎么知道你弄的是否符合规范
How do I know that's to code?
你知道吗 去你那套什么规范
You know what? Go stuff your code up your ass.
我就住在这栋楼里 如果事事都由官僚来决定
I live in that building. And if it was up to the bureaucrats,
那我们到了九月 都还会睡在高中体育馆里
we'd be sleeping in high school gyms until Labor Day.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢你才是
Thank you.
妈妈
Mommy,
这是不是说我们现在就可以回家了
does this mean we can go home now?
也该有人跳过那些繁文缛节
It's about time someone cut through all the red tape
做一些实事 而不只是空喊口号♥了
and did something, instead of just talking about it.
你知道我请求市政♥府♥ 清理这个烂摊子多久了吗
You know how long I've been begging the city to clean up that mess?
六年了
Six years.
但如果你不认识人 那只能祝你好运了
Oh, but unless you know somebody? Good luck.
你认识我 不是吗
You know me, don't you?
社区公园
哇
Wow.
这太棒了
That is so cool!
妈妈来电
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
不
No, no,
一切都好
everything's fine.
其实是很好
Great, actually.
我刚刚还想着你呢 然后…等等
I was just thinking about you, and... Wait.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
早啊
Morning.
你从什么时候开始喝咖啡的
Since when do you drink coffee?
从我有超能力开始的
Since I got my powers.
我都没有留意到
Oh. I hadn't noticed.
那个门一直关不严
It keeps doing that.
我跟西塞尔说过 他请的那些承包商很不专业
I told Cecil those contractors he hired were total amateurs.
是没错 但至少他修好了我们的房♥子
Yeah, well, at least he fixed our house.
房♥子是他的人搞坏的
His people shot it up.
我们现在可不可以不谈这些
Can we please not do this right now?
对不起
Sorry.
我想我们俩都还有点介怀
I guess we're both still a bit raw.
那个…
So...
要不我们俩出去度个假吧
how about we take a little break?
我在网上找到了一些好折扣
I found some crazy deals online.
我想去海边
I'm-I'm thinking beach trip.
你跟我一起去
You and me.
去个热带的地方 住豪华酒店
Somewhere tropical with a-a fancy hotel.
百慕大
Bermuda.
或许是圣卢西亚
Maybe Saint Lucia.
说真的吗
Seriously?
就当这是毕业礼物
Call it a graduation present.
我很想去 但是…
I mean, I want to, but...
西塞尔跟我说 护卫队正在处理一些问题
Cecil told me the Guardians are working out some issues,
我不知道我现在能不能走开
and I don't know if I can take off right now.
那休息一下 好好享受 你作为小孩的最后一个暑假
Well, what about taking the time to enjoy your last summer being a kid?
我已经不是小孩了
I'm not a kid anymore.
是 我知道
Yes, I know that.
你是大人了
You're an adult.
但那也就意味着你要自己做选择
But that means making your own choices.
你不必一切都听西塞尔的指挥
You don't have to do everything Cecil tells you.
妈妈 我还真的得听他的
Yeah, Mom, I kind of do.
我上次自己做决定的时候 半座城市都被毁了
The last time I did this on my own, half a city got destroyed.
我明白 -不 你不明白
I understand. - No, you don't.
让我把话说完
Let me finish.
我明白你为什么觉得非得证明自己
I understand why you think you have to prove yourself,
但是你不需要
but you don't.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
你不会像你♥爸♥爸一样
No one thinks you're gonna turn out like your father.
那你为什么会说这句话
Well, then why would you even say it?
我…对不起 我不是那个意思
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry. That's not what I meant.
马克 这里需要你
Mark, I need you.
谢天谢地 -什么
Thank God. - What?
我得走了
I have to go.
等等 马克 等等
Wait, Mark. Wait.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表