剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
马克差点因为你 而错过了他的高中毕业典礼
Mark almost missed his high school graduation because of you.
高中毕业典礼一辈子只有一次
He only gets one of those.
他还不到18岁呢 西塞尔
He's barely 18, Cecil.
是马克自己来找我的
Mark came to me.
我一直很关照他
I'm looking out for him.
我在让他慢慢地重新适应这份工作
I'm easing him back into the job.
这不是一份工作
It's not a job.
他也不是你的…你的士兵
And he's not your... your-your soldier.
你不能命令他
You can't just order him around.
至少他遵守命令
Well, at least he follows orders.
黛比 我不是那个意思
Debbie, I didn't mean that.
原来这才是重点
That's what this is about, isn't it?
因为控制权在你手里 而不是在他手里
That you're in control, not him.
因为他跟他爸爸不一样
That he's not like his father.
黛比
Debbie...
真不敢相信 马克经历了那一切 你居然还会这么想
I can't believe you'd even think that after everything Mark went through.
如果你决定你不能相信他 你会怎么做
And what if you decide you can't trust him?
到时会怎样 -那不可能发生
What then? - That won't happen.
我真希望我能相信你
I wish I believed you.
黛比 我刚才说 我一直很关照马克是真的
Debbie... I meant what I said, about looking out for Mark.
在他准备好之前不会让他去冒险
No dangerous stuff until he's ready.
而且决定权在他手上
And he calls the shots.
我向你保证
You have my word.
长官 您要的火星文件送来了
Sir, the Mars file you requested.
唐纳德
D... Donald?
黛比
Debbie.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她正要离开
She was just leaving.
那是唐纳德
That was Donald.
不知道她为什么会有那个反应
Huh. Wonder what that was about.
我跟你说过了 亲爱的
I told you, sweetie.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
妈 你听起来不太好
You don't sound fine, Mom.
你跟爸爸又吵架了吗
Are you and dad fighting again?
不是 没那回事
No, nothing like that.
那是什么
Well, then what?
妈 你可以告诉我
Mom, it's me.
我去泡点茶 我们好好聊聊
I'll put on some tea and we can just talk,
好吗
okay?
最近家里在钱财方面有点紧张
Things have been a little tight lately, financially,
但我们很好
but we're fine.
真的 亲爱的
Really, sweetie.
妈 你为什么不早说
Mom, why didn't you say something?
你知道我可以帮忙
You know I can help out.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
好了
There.
请你把东西变回原样
Turn it back, please,
免得你♥爸♥爸回家看见了
before your father gets home.
为什么 这是怎么回事
Why? What's going on?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
爸爸
Dad?
你怎么穿着汉堡超♥市♥的制♥服♥
What are you doing in a Burger Mart shirt?
这叫靠诚实劳动挣钱
It's called an honest day's work.
可是你在家具店已经工作了20年了
But the furniture store-- you've been there for 20 years.
后来你们这些人 把芝加哥总部办公室变成了废墟
Until you people turned the Chicago corporate office into a pile of rubble.
天啊 你为什么没有告诉我
Ugh, God. Why didn't you tell me?
也许你应该问问
Maybe you should have asked,
而不是飞去不知道什么地方 干些不知道什么事
instead of flying off to God knows where doing God knows what.
好吧 我现在已经回来了
All right, well, I'm here now.
好吗
Okay?
你不必像青少年一样 干一些拿最低工资的工作
You don't have to work some minimum wage job like a teenager.
你跟妈妈想要什么我都可以给你们
I can give you and mom whatever you want.
我养这个家的时间 比你活着的时间还长
I've provided for this family longer than you've been alive.
给
There.
24克拉的 你可以把它卖♥♥了…
24 karat. You can sell this and...
把它变回去
Turn it back.
你没有必要这么固执
Ugh. You're being stubborn for no reason.
我说了 把它变回去
I said change it back.
我得走了
I have to run.
《时代报》想采访我 了解我在芝加哥的工作
The Times wants to interview me about my work in Chicago.
几天后我再来看看你们
I will visit in a few days to check in.
一定要让爸爸把这个卖♥♥了
And make dad sell this.
再见
Bye.
社区中心
Hi there.
我是凯蒂贾尔斯竞选团的志愿者
I'm calling on behalf of the Katy Giles campaign
我打来邀请您下个月 参加州审计长的选举投票
to ask for your vote in next month's state comptroller election.
不对
No,
是“审计长”
comptroller.
就是负责监督预算、审计国家财政
You know, overseeing budgets, auditing state finances.
这是非常重要的工作 而且…
It's critical work and...
喂
Hello? Hello?
我觉得你们需要一个新口号♥ 避免用“审计”这个词
I think you need a new slogan that doesn't have the word "audit" in it,
或者…“审计长”
or "comptroller."
当地政♥治♥可能不像 穿着紧身衣飞来飞去那么有吸引力
Local politics might not be as sexy as flying around in tights,
但那并不表示 你是唯一一个拯救世界的人
but that doesn't mean you're the only one saving the world.
有了
See?
这个口号♥更好
That's a better slogan.
你现在不是应该在什么地方 把坏人打入太空吗
Shouldn't you be off punching things into space?
给你个惊喜
Surprise.
我要带你去吃午饭
I'm taking you to lunch.
出乎意料但值得赞赏
Ooh. Unexpected, but appreciated.
我去拿我的包
Let me go grab my bag.
前面有一家很棒的泰国餐厅
There's this great Thai place down the street.
我想去别的地方吃
Uh, I had somewhere else in mind.
[♪ The Last Royals: "Truly.Modern.Love"]
我说了我1点半会回去的
I said I'd be back at 1:30.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
♪ Lighter than air weighs, cleaner than romance ♪
♪ And easier... ♪
好了
Okay.
你可以睁开眼睛了
You can look now.
我的天啊
Oh... my God.
你把我带到了巴黎?
You brought me to Paris?
算是吧…
Sort of.
那是赌场吗
Is that a casino?
♪ All you need to know is I'll find you there... ♪
好吧
Okay,
对 这里只是拉斯维加斯
yeah, so it's just Las Vegas,
好吗
okay?
你只有一个小时吃午饭
You only get an hour for lunch,
极速飞去欧洲的话 会让你的皮肤都裂开
and I can't fly you to Europe that fast without your skin ripping off,
所以…
so...
我还可以吻你吗
Can I kiss you anyway?
你尽力了 值得奖励
You get an A for effort.
而且你没有让我的皮肤裂开
And for letting me keep my skin on.
我不能让你只背负 跟超级英雄谈恋爱的负担
Well, I didn't want to get you all the baggage of dating a superhero
却不能享受任何福利
without any of the perks.
马克 这里需要你
Mark, I need you.
给我一点时间
Give me a sec.
今晚吃晚餐补偿?
Dinner tonight instead?
去拯救世界吧 无敌少侠
Go save the world, Invincible.
只是兼听则明 千万不要只听你耳机里的那个声音
Just make sure the voice in your ear isn't the only one you listen to.
你太好了 我配不上你
You're way too good for me.
而且我得先把你送回去工作
Mm. Also, I need to take you back to work first.
你迟到了
You're late.
错过什么了吗
For what--
退潮
low tide?
你自己看看
Something like that.
原来亚特兰蒂斯人很怨恨 全能侠杀死了他们的国王海王
Turns out the Atlanteans are sore about Omni-Man murdering their king, Aquarus.
你♥爸♥爸消失得无影无踪
And since your dad vanished like a fart in a hurricane,
而亚特兰蒂斯法规定 对他的惩罚将由他的近亲来承担
Atlantean law dictates that his sentence falls to his next of kin.
也就是你
You.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表