剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Did I misspeak?
我知道这很令人吃惊… -废话 我当然吃惊
I know this comes as a surprise. - No shit I'm surprised.
你已经跟妈妈结婚了
You're married to Mom.
我不能回地球去 马克
I can't go back to Earth, Mark.
再也不能了
Not ever.
我在那里的生活已经结束了
The life I had there is over.
好吧
Oh, okay.
就是说你跟妈妈和地球 已经没有关系了
All right, you're all done with Mom and all done with Earth.
谢谢你告诉我
Good to know.
我很高兴看到 没有我们 你过得非常好
Super glad you got to show me how great your life is without us.
这不是我想给你看的
That's not what I wanted to show you.
你还能有什么…
What else could you possibly...
马克…
Mark...
那是谁
Who is that?
这是你弟弟
This is your little brother.
你这是在…
Uh, you got to be...
他妈的逗我玩呢
...fucking kidding me!
咖啡
诺兰格雷森
慈爱的丈夫和父亲
为什么是我
Why me?
你明明随时都可以占领地球
You could have taken Earth whenever you wanted.
你为什么要娶我
Why did you marry me?
难道只是为了残忍♥吗
Was it just to be cruel?
只是为了…伤害别人吗
Just to hurt someone?
我们所经营的一切
Everything we built,
20年
20 years,
这一切都不是真的
and none of it was real.
全都是假的
None of it.
你不是真的
You weren't real.
只有马克
Only Mark.
而你也差点夺走了他的性命
And you almost took him, too.
我根本就不了解你 是吗
I never knew you at all, did I?
我他妈的根本就不了解你
I never even fucking knew you.
为什么是我
Why me?
克隆人 欢迎来到活人的世界
Welcome to the world of the living, clone.
这次不行
Not this time.
不 我当时在场
No, no, no. I was there.
我记得那台机器 昂斯特朗和那场爆♥炸♥
I remember the machine, Angstrom, the explosion.
你当然记得
Of course you do.
你拥有我所有的回忆 我的经历 因为…
You have all of my memories, my experiences because...
我是克隆人
I'm the clone.
这是第一次 我们明确知道 谁是原版
For the first time, we know exactly who's the original
谁是劣质版
and who's the inferior.
接下来会精彩得多
This is going to be so much better.
黛比 我是唐纳德
Debbie, it's-it's Donald.
最夸张的是 教授甚至都不点名
And the craziest thing is, the prof doesn't even take attendance.
去不去上课都行 睡懒觉也没人管
You can show up, not show up, sleep in.
就好像他们在…
It's like they're...
把我们当成年人一样对待?
Treating us like adults?
你知道你是付钱来上大学的吧
You know you're paying to be here, right?
你这么一说 翘课就失去乐趣了
You sure know how to take the fun out of skipping classes.
安珀
Amber!
嘿 威廉
Hey, William!
天啊 伊芙
Oh, my gosh, Eve.
嘿 是我最爱的 不当超级英雄的超级英雄
Hey, it's my favorite non-superhero superhero.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
还好 就是…
Yeah, it's...
好吧
okay.
嘿 我试过给马克发短♥信♥ 但是发送不成功
Hey, I-I tried texting Mark, but they're not going through.
你们知道他在哪里吗
Do you guys know where he is?
这个啊
About that.
还记得通灵狗吗
Remember Séance Dog?
记得
Yeah.
原来它是来自另一个星球的 外星虫子变的 会说话呢
Turns out, he's a talking alien bug from another planet.
谁能想到啊
Who knew?
反正我没想到
Not this guy.
马克去太空执行任务之类的了
Mark's away on a mission or something in space.
他走得很急 所以没怎么跟我解释
He was in a hurry, so I didn't get much of an explanation.
那是一个星期前的事了
That was a week ago.
这就是跟超级英雄 谈恋爱的苦恼 对吧
Perils of dating a superhero, right?
幸好他长得帅
He's lucky he's cute.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
这个…星期发生了很多事
It's... It's been a long week.
来吧 我们去喝杯咖啡 聊聊近况
Come on. Let's go grab a coffee and catch up.
你们不用去上课吗
Hey, don't you guys have class?
威廉刚刚告诉我 大学最棒的事就是逃课
William was just telling me that the best part of college is skipping it.
绝对的
It totally is.
感觉超级自♥由♥自在
It's super freeing,
就像长裤下面没穿内♥裤♥的感觉
like wearing pants with no underwear.
安珀
Amber,
威廉
William,
你们来吗
you guys coming?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
你们应该去上课
You guys should go.
那明天早上
Tomorrow morning,
吃个早午餐 好吗
brunch. Okay?
不要跟我们说不行
Do not tell us no.
到宿舍跟我们碰头 九点怎么样?
Meet us at the dorms, like 9:00?
好啊 我很乐意
Sure. I'd like that.
你的树屋离这里挺远的
Your tree house is, like, miles away.
你需要找个地方借宿吗
Do you need somewhere to crash?
不用了 我在市里有个落脚的地方
No, I keep a place in the city.
我…甚至都不知道该说什么
I-I don't... I don't even know what to say.
娶了新老婆 还生了个孩子
A new wife, a kid.
我们完全被取代了
You just replaced us,
只不过他们是虫类
except, you know, bugs.
不是那样的
That's not true.
妈妈在地球上心如刀割 生不如死
Mom's going through hell back on Earth,
而你一转头就跟一只蚱蜢
and you were getting it on with a grasshopper
好上了 -事情不是那样的
two seconds after you left. - It wasn't like that.
它看起来远远不止六个月大
He's way older than six months,
也就是说你… -瑟克萨人的生理跟我们的不同
which means you were... - Thraxan biology is different than ours.
我并没有用他们来取代你或你母亲
I didn't replace you, Mark, or your mother.
我离开地球时 感觉非常失落
I was lost when I left Earth.
后来我找到了这些人
I found these people.
我救了他们
I saved lives.
那让我又有了人生目标
It was like I had a purpose again.
我感觉留下来帮助他们是对的
It felt right to stay and help them.
所以你现在成了好人了
Oh, so now you're a good guy, right?
在这里 不是在地球上
Here, not on Earth.
你不必原谅我
You don't have to forgive me.
好 -但他是无辜的 这一切跟他无关
Good. - But he is innocent in all this.
什么跟它无关
Innocent in what?
维特鲁姆人关于杂交的规定并不复杂
The Viltrumite rules of interbreeding are not complicated.
规定…天啊
Rules of... Oh, Jesus.
我们只被允许 跟基因相似的物种繁衍后代
We're only allowed to procreate with genetically similar species.
比如人类
Humans, for example.
看看你 你几乎在所有方面 都算是一个维特鲁姆人
Look at you. You are a Viltrumite in almost every way.
但我不是人面兽心
Except I'm not a monster.
维特鲁姆现在已经知道我离开了岗位
By now, Viltrum knows I've left my post.
他们会跟踪我 最终一定会找到这个星球
They'll track me, and they'll find this planet.
他们找来时 会视你弟弟为劣种生物…
And when they do, they'll see your brother as inferior
并杀了他
and kill him.
凭我一个人无法阻止他们
And I can't stop them alone.
但你我联手 就能阻止他们
But we can stop them together.
你差点杀了我 然后又把我骗到了这里
You almost killed me, then lied to me to get me here.
现在居然要我冒生命危险
And now you want me to risk my life
去救你跟妈妈婚姻关系存续期间
to save some kid you had with another woman
跟别的女人生的孩子?
while still married to Mom?
马克 他是你的弟弟
He's your brother, Mark.
你不能把这个责任推到我头上
You don't get to put that on me,
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表