剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
这条法律太愚蠢了
That's a stupid law.
或许吧
Maybe.
但是亚特兰蒂斯控制着海洋
But Atlantis controls the oceans.
如果我们不解决这个问题 他们就毁掉整条东海岸
They've threatened to erase the Eastern seaboard if we don't deal with this.
你想让我去跟整个水下文明开战?
You want me to go to war against an entire underwater civilization?
谁说了要开战
Who said anything about war?
根据亚特兰蒂斯习俗
According to Atlantean custom,
为谋杀国王赎罪的唯一办法
the only way to atone for the king's murder
就是娶他的遗孀
is to marry his widow.
什么
What?
如果你仔细想想 这其实是一种荣幸
It's an honor, if you think about it.
我不能娶一条鱼
I can't marry a fish.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend.
别紧张
Relax.
这完全是象征性的
It's strictly symbolic.
你只需要在仪式上走走过场 或许亲吻一下新娘
All you have to do is go through the ceremony. Maybe kiss the bride.
了结了宿怨 那件事就算翻篇了
Then all is forgiven and everyone moves on.
很简单
It's easy.
好吧 但是我得那个吗 就是…
Okay, but, like, will I have to, you know...
这到底是什么东西
All right, what exactly am I looking at?
你的座驾
Your ride.
抱歉 孩子 我还有急事需要处理
Sorry, kid, I got another fire to put out.
祝你好运 我会保持联♥系♥的
Good luck down there. I'll be listening.
报告情况
Talk to me.
长官 是巨蜥联盟
It's the Lizard League, sir.
你为了巨蜥联盟把我叫回来
You called me back for the Lizard League?
他们攻击了达拉斯郊外的 一家生物研究实验室
They've hit a bio-research lab outside of Dallas.
怎么会
How?
我们已经把蜥蜴王关在了牢里
We got King Lizard rotting in a prison cell.
至尊蜥蜴似乎 趁蜥蜴王不在的时候夺了权
Uh, it appears that Supreme Lizard has seized control in his absence.
派护卫队员出动
Send in the Guardians.
你确定他们准备好了吗
A-Are you sure they're ready?
如果他们连巨蜥联盟都搞不定
If they can't take down the Lizard League,
那他们永远都不可能准备好
they'll never be ready.
不要
Nope.
别再搞这种事了
Not this bullshit again.
我不要再对付自己的分身了
I'm not doing another me.
我的分身最好不是你搞出来的 鲁迪
That me better not be you, Rudy.
不是
It's not.
你是谁
Who are you?
我自称…“变形人史密斯”
I call me... the Shapesmith.
护卫队员
Guardians.
你们队里的情况通常都这么诡异吗
Things usually this weird around here?
这你就有所不知了
You have no idea.
戴上这个
Wear this.
欢迎 杀了我丈夫的人的儿子
Welcome, son of he who slayed my husband.
关于那件事…
About that...
呼吸空气的人 你必须称她为“陛下”
You will address her as Your Majesty, air-breather.
对
Right.
陛下
Your Majesty,
很荣幸与您见面
it's an honor to meet you.
我对我父亲所做的事感到非常抱歉
And I'm very sorry for what my father did,
但我不能那么做
but I can't do this.
绝对不能在这里 在所有人面前那么做
And definitely not here in front of everyone.
好吧 这有点尴尬 但我有女朋友了
Okay. Uh, Th-This is kind of awkward, but I have a girlfriend--
她叫安珀 我们的感情 好不容易才稳定了下来
name is Amber-- and we're finally in a good place,
所以虽然您看起来超级友善
so, even though, you know, you seem super nice,
但是…感觉就是不对…
it-it just wouldn't feel right to...
你在说什么
What do you speak of?
这不是让我来的原因吗
Isn't that why I'm here?
来当你们的新国王
To be your new king?
我为什么需要一个国王
Why would I need a king?
十年来 这个王国一直由我主政
I commanded this kingdom for a decade
而海王则跟你们这些人类玩装扮游戏
while Aquarus played dress-up with you humans.
那我们不结婚了?
Oh, then we're not getting married?
我们已经废除了那个野蛮的习俗
We abolished that barbaric custom.
你以为我们是什么啊
What do you think we are,
野蛮人吗
savages?
哦 我的…谢天谢地
Oh, my... Oh, thank God.
我是说 谢谢您 陛下
I mean, uh, thank you, Your-Your Majesty.
太好了
G-Great.
那你们的新法律是什么
So, what's the new law?
比武审判
Trial by combat.
把深海居民放出来
Release the Depth-Dweller!
天啊
Aw, man.
您要让我跟那个打?
Wait, you want me to fight that?
这似乎有点不公平
Seems a little unfair.
好吧
Okay.
我赢了
I win.
我现在可以走了吗
Can I go now?
这才说得通
Oh, that makes a lot more sense.
真的假的
Seriously?
如果你还没有准备好…
Uh, if you're not feeling ready...
保罗…
Paul.
嗯?
Yeah?
把这让人心塞的房♥子卖♥♥了吧
Let's sell this bitch.
好的
Okay.
哇
Oh, wow.
这房♥子太让人喜欢了
This place is adorable.
你们好
Hi.
很高兴认识你们
So pleased to meet you.
进来吧
Come on in.
最后来到客厅
And last but not least, the living room.
我很喜欢
I love it.
看起来最近刚装♥修♥过
It looks recently renovated.
这装♥修♥看起来完全是乱来的
It looks like they didn't even know what they were doing.
两年前请专业人士重做的
I-It was professionally redone only two years ago.
你什么时候开始接受报价?
When are you taking offers?
星期三
Wednesday. - Whoa!
别着急
Slow down.
我只是问问而已
I was just asking.
是吗 别费事了
Yeah? Well, don't bother.
我们绝对不会开价买♥♥这房♥子
We're definitely not offering on this place.
价格在我们能承受的范围内 我们喜欢这一区 学校…
It's in our price range. We like the location. The schools...
离办公室太远了
It's too far from the office.
你想让我晚回家吗 -当地交通非常便利
You want me to get home even later? - There's excellent local transit.
我当然不想 我只是觉得…
Of course I don't. I just think...
没得商量
It's not happening.
等你赚钱的时候 你就可以决定我们住哪里
When you earn the money, you can decide where we live.
她不是你的宠物
She's not your pet.
你刚才说什么
What was that?
我们有没有提过宽敞的车♥库♥
Did we mention the spacious garage?
要不你们先过去看看吧
Why don't you all go ahead?
我一会儿就过来
I'll meet you there in a jiffy.
你今天就到此为止吧
Why don't you take the rest of the day off?
我稍后打给你
I'll call you later.
下面到底是什么情况
What the hell's going on down there?
你得认真更新一下 关于亚特兰蒂斯法律的档案了
Your file on Atlantean law needs some serious updating.
这不是我们当初说好的
This wasn't the deal.
我这就把你救出来 已经派出支援了
I'm pulling you out. Backup's on the way.
糟了
Oh, shit!
汇报情况 孩子
Talk to me, kid.
那个…声音
That... sound.
支援还有多远
How far away is that backup?
这就到
Incoming.
有机会了 赶紧离开
Now's your chance. Get out of there.
西塞尔 那个怪物松绑了
Cecil, that thing got loose.
它在大开杀戒
It's killing everyone.
他们把它带回家之前 就应该想到这一点
Well they should have thought about that before they brought it home from the store.
我不能见死不救
I can't leave those people to die.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表