剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
他们全都有危险
All of them.
说个大概的数字
But, like, a number.
420亿
Oh. Forty-two billion.
不用担心你的课
Don't worry about your classes.
我会想办法替你掩护的
I'll cover for you somehow.
你怎么会这么关心?
Why do you care so much?
因为你上一次拒绝帮助别人之后 我们俩都后悔了
Because last time you didn't want to help someone, we both regretted it.
我们对你有信心 马克格雷森
We believe in you, Mark Grayson.
不行 你不能跟一个不认识的外星人
No, you can't just go to some random planet
去一个不了解的星球
with some random alien.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
我不在的这段时间 护卫队员们可以守护地球
The Guardians can keep an eye on things while I'm gone.
我只去几个星期
I won't be more than a few weeks.
最多一个月
A month tops.
视小行星的交通情况而定
Depending on asteroid traffic.
应该不会很拥挤的
Oh, it shouldn't be that bad.
应该不会很拥挤的
It shouldn't be that bad.
你为我工作
You work for me
在地球这里
here on Earth.
听我说 西塞尔 有很多人因我而死
Look, a-a lot of people died because of me, Cecil.
我现在有一个拯救生命的机会
This is a chance to save lives.
拯救数十亿的生命
Billions of them.
我现在命令你
And this is an order:
不准去
Do not go.
我在听从你的命令之前 必须先听从自己的内心
I need to listen to myself before I listen to you.
你父亲当时也是这么想的
Your father felt the same way.
我回来后会向你报到
Well, I'll check in when I get back.
该死的 马克
Goddamn it, Mark.
让人心塞的小孩
Fucking kid.
你是个好人 马克格雷森
You're a good human, Mark Grayson.
听着 我穿上这套战服 就是“无敌少侠”
Hey, when I'm in this outfit, I'm Invincible.
暂时的
So far.
不 我是说 你得叫我“无敌少侠”
No, I'm saying, like, you have to call me Invincible.
为了对我的身份保密
It's like a secret identity.
对喔 当然了
Oh, right, of course.
无敌少侠
Invincible.
我们得先去一个地方
We need to make a quick stop first.
马克
你好呀 怎么了?
Hey, you. How's it going?
嘿 来你的窗边看看
Hey. Come to your window.
看什么?
And?
抬起头
Look up.
马克?
Mark?
我必须离开几个星期
Uh, I have to go away for a few weeks.
又得去太空
To space again.
现在吗?
Like, right now?
如果我不去的话 会死很多人
A lot of people are gonna die if I don't.
对不起 但是我… - 不 别说了
I'm sorry, but I... - No, stop, stop.
不需要道歉
Don't apologize.
永远都不要为了拯救生命而道歉
Never apologize for saving lives.
情况就是这样 我完全可以接受
This is the deal, and I'm good with it.
去吧
Go.
谢谢
Thanks.
请你代我告诉我妈妈 好吗?
Can you tell my mom, please?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
千万要小心
Be careful.
我永远都很小心
Always.
安珀 我…
Amber, I, uh...
嗯?
Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
你觉得舒服吗 马克…
Are you comfortable, Mark Gray...
不好意思 无敌少侠?
Uh, sorry. Invincible?
挺好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
嘿 还要多久才能到达瑟克萨星?
Hey, how long until we get to Thraxa?
大约需要六个地球日
Approximately six of your Earth days.
太空真没劲
Space sucks.
黛比?
Debbie.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我说错什么了吗?
Di-Did I say something wrong?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
今晚 今晚让我想起了太多的事
Tonight... Tonight's been a little much.
我明白
I get it.
是很多
I-It's a lot.
我还没有跟任何人谈过这些事 除了我儿子以外
I haven't talked to anyone about any of this, except my son,
这或许让我除了有别的毛病 还成了一个不称职的妈妈
and that probably makes me a bad parent on top of everything else.
嘿
Hey,
疗伤需要时间
it takes time to heal.
我无法疗伤
I can't heal
因为我丈夫没有死!
because my husband's not dead.
他只是…走了
He's just gone.
他走了 因为…
He's gone because...
因为他杀死了艾兰娜和别的护卫队员
because he murdered Alana and the other Guardians
还差点杀了我儿子
and almost killed my son, too.
你丈夫…
Your husband.
你丈夫是全能侠?
Your husband's Omni-Man?
我以为他只是诺兰格雷森 但那都是假的
I thought he was Nolan Grayson, but that wasn't true.
我过去二十年的生活就是个谎言
The last 20 years of my life have been a lie.
我真希望他已经死了
I wish he was dead.
我希望自己能够哀悼然后开始新生活 但我…做不到
I wish I could grieve and move on, but I ca... I-I can't.
我也希望他死了
I wish he was dead, too.
但不是为了你
But not for your sake.
你不应该来分享会的
You shouldn't come back to the group.
那里有了你就不是个畅所欲言的地方
It wouldn't be a safe space with you there.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我以前不知道他的真实身份
I didn't know who he was.
你应该知道的
You should have.
无敌少侠?
Invincible?
无敌少侠
Invincible.
无敌少侠
Invincible. - Huh!
我们到了
We're here.
嗨
Uh... hi?
别管他们
Oh, don't mind them.
来吧
Come.
最高统治者想马上见你
The monarch wants to meet you at once.
等等
Wait,
这个星球到底为什么需要拯救?
what exactly about this planet needs saving?
那些流星在哪里?
Where are the meteors?
流星?什么流星?
Meteors? What meteors?
那些杀死数十亿虫族的流星啊
The ones that are killing billions?
对哦!
Oh, yeah,
那些流星啊
those meteors.
我肯定是有点老年痴呆了
You know, must be a touch of dementia.
我们衰老的速度比你们人类要快 知道吧?
We age much quicker than you humans, you know.
别担心
Uh, don't worry,
最高统治者会解释一切的
the monarch will explain all.
陛下
Your Majesty.
请让我介绍 来自地球的无敌少侠
May I present Invincible of Earth.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
爸爸?
Dad?
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表