剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Uh... yes.
你非得让我问你 是吧?
You're gonna make me ask, aren't you?
我对于我跟巨人对战时的表现 不太满意
I was less than satisfied with my performance against the Giant.
那是!
Oh, yeah.
你那次的表现真的太拉胯了
You totally shit the bed on that one.
害怕的感觉糟透了 对吧?
It sucks actually feeling fear, doesn't it?
我不能接受自己的表现
It was... unacceptable.
抱歉
Sorry.
我说话从来都不会拐弯抹角的
Sensitivity's never been my strong suit.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我不需要你粉饰事实
I-I don't need you to sugarcoat it.
所以我决定了要解决这个问题
Which is why I've decided to resolve the problem.
我建了这个可视化反馈系统
I set up this visual feedback system
让我可以通过冥想和积极思考
so I could practice controlling my fear response
来练习控制我的恐惧反应
via meditation and active thought.
你确定这是个好主意吗?
Are you sure that's a good idea?
人们感到恐惧是有原因的
People feel fear for a reason.
而且通常是合理的原因
And it's usually a good reason.
对于像我这种人来说
Fear is an extraneous emotion
恐惧是一种无关的情绪 毫无用处
that serves no real purpose for someone like me.
我非常不同意
I strongly disagree,
不过我想你尝过了苦头才会明白
but... I guess you'll find out the hard way.
祝下次你从悬崖之类的掉下来时 玩开心
Have fun next time you fall off a cliff or something.
阿曼达!
Amanda?
恐惧不仅让我 在战斗中丧失了战斗力
Fear hasn't just made me useless in battle.
还阻止了我去做一些
It-It's prevented me from doing something else
我一直想做的事
I've wanted to do for quite some time.
你想跟我一起去看电影吗?
Will you go to a movie with me?
看电影?
A... movie?
好啊 鲁迪
Sure. Sure, Rudy.
我跟你一起去看电影
I'll-I'll go to a movie with you.
社区中心
那像是站在高处时的晕眩感
It feels like vertigo.
人们提到悲伤导致的生理症状
They talk about the physical symptoms of grief...
抑郁、嗜睡等等
Depression, lethargy, all that.
但是我在一天中 不经意想起她的时候
Uh, but... when the thought of her takes me by surprise in the middle of the day,
我会有种从高处坠落的感觉
it's like I'm falling.
超级英雄的配偶
我会试图抓住一些东西 但周围什么都没有
I try to grab on to something but there's nothing to grab.
让人很害怕
It's terrifying
让人身心疲累
and exhausting,
而我…
and I just...
我仍然非常想念她
I still miss her so much.
这是就我想分享的
That's all I got.
谢谢你 西奥
Thanks, Theo.
好了 大家休息一小会儿
Okay, let's take a few, everybody.
卡萝尔?
Carol?
你好!
Hi!
你应该是黛比吧
You must be Debbie.
那天我失礼了 很抱歉
I'm so sorry about the other day.
我三个月大的宝宝 现在有很严重的肠绞痛
My three-month-old has the worst colic right now.
我记得这些事
Ugh, I remember.
我儿子小时候特别闹腾
My son, he was such a fussy baby.
他现在几岁了?
How old is he now?
18了
Eighteen.
已经算是个男人了
Practically a man.
他确实是
He is.
好 基本守则
So, um, ground rules.
我们和其他团体没什么不同
We're not that different from other support groups
不过我们对身份保密的要求更严格
except we're even more strict when it comes to identity.
只说名字 不能说姓氏
First names only.
在你没有准备好之前 我们不会要求你分享
You aren't required to share till you're ready,
但我们大家牺牲周二晚上来聚会 就是为了分享
but that's why we're all sacrificing a Tuesday night,
所以不妨好好利用这个机会
so might as well make the most of it.
洗手间在大厅另一头
Bathroom's down the hall.
这里的咖啡喝起来像电池酸
Coffee tastes like battery acid.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
我想你都说到了
I think you covered it.
太好了
Great.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
好了 各位 谁想分享?
All right, everybody, who's up?
大家好 我叫露辛达
Hi. I'm Lucinda.
露辛达 你好 - 露辛达 你好
Hi, Lucinda.
你在大学里待了一天 就已经独♥立♥了 不回我电♥话♥了
有空给我打电♥话♥
我想你
我第一次参加分享会的时候 也没说太多的话
I didn't say much at my first meeting either.
我过了将近一个月才开始跟人说话
Took me almost a month to talk to anybody.
现在他们想让我闭嘴都难
Now they can't shut me up.
我明白了
I see.
不好意思
Sorry.
我不烦你了
I can leave you alone.
不 没关系
N-No, it's fine. I j...
我今天送我儿子去上大学了
Uh, I dropped my son off at college today.
感觉家里空荡荡的?
Empty house?
对啊
Yeah.
没关系
It's okay.
我完全明白
I totally get it.
这很正常
We all do.
那个 你别误会了
Hey, don't take this the wrong way,
不过前面有家酒吧 我们有些人喜欢在分享会后去那里
but there's a bar down the street some of us like to go to after group.
是的 我只是想着 我们俩似乎都不想回家
Uh, I just figured, since it seems like neither of us wants to go home.
不过 当然了 不要有压力
But no pressure, of course.
我想你
好啊
Sure.
我可以喝一杯
I could use a drink.
那里挺简陋的
It's, uh, it's kind of a dive.
最好的酒吧都这样
The best ones are.
从来没有?
Never?
我当然看过电影 但从来没有去电影院看过
Of course I've watched films, but, no, I've never attended one.
我有更重要的事情要做
I had more important things to do.
而且以前的我也挤不进大门
And I, uh... wouldn't have fit before.
改天你必须跟我说说你的童年
Someday you'll have to tell me all about your childhood.
我们今晚已经要看恐怖电影了
Oh, we're already seeing a horror movie tonight.
嘿
Hey.
你不是想再次测试你的恐惧反应吗?
You wanted to test your fear response again.
两张《午夜屠♥杀♥》的票
Uh, two tickets for Midnight Slaughter.
这片子是限制级的
That's rated "R."
明白了
I see.
所以呢?
And?
你的父母才能给你买♥♥限制级电影的票
You need your parents to buy you R-rated tickets.
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous.
父母在不在场
How does a parent's presence
怎么能决定 一部片子是否适合未成年人?
change a film's suitability for the underage?
你父母在场 我才不会因为卖♥♥票给你而被炒掉
It changes it in that I don't get fired for selling you a ticket.
嘿!
Hey.
没关系
It's fine.
他们是我的孩子 他们可以看电影
They're my kids. They can see the movie.
怎么?
What?
你现在想做DNA测试吗?
You want to do a DNA test now?
怎么会…
How...
这可能是你第一次来电影院 但我不是
This might be your first movie, but it's not mine.
人们为了十美元而愿意做的事 能让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised what people will do for ten bucks.
慢着
Wait,
如果这是你第一次来电影院
if this is your first movie,
那还有哪些正常的事情你没做过?
what other normal stuff haven't you done?
汉堡超♥市♥
这是让人胃口大开的食物?
This is supposed to be appetizing?
用屁♥眼♥吃饭的人还挑剔呢
Says the guy who used to eat food through his butt.
不是那样的…食物通过我的…
That's not how... It entered through my...
现在让你胃口大开了吧?
Is it appetizing now?
我知道这些不利于健康 不过…
I know these aren't good for me, but...
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
一份美味的汉堡和薯条 是人生最大的乐趣之一
A good burger and fries is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表