剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
我能照顾好自己的
I can look after myself.
我知道你行的 我就是希望你能回家来
I know you can. I'd just like you to be there,
仅此而已 为了我
that's all. For me.
穿靴子的猫 穿上靴子就得
Puss in Boots, he wore shoes, so...
我爸会在吗
Will Dad be there?
不知道
I'm not sure.
我问过他 可他大概不会来吧
I asked him, but he might not show up.
你知道他就那样
You know what he's like.
估计你也没和他联♥系♥吧
I don't suppose you've heard from him?
我们都是按自己的方式做事 是吧
We all deal with things in our own way, don't we?
答应我一定要回来
Promise me you'll come.
好的
OK.
还有 回来之前别干傻事
And you won't...do anything silly before then?
答应我
Promise?
答应你了
Promise.
那就好 我明天再给你打电♥话♥ 亲爱的
All right, then, I'll call you tomorrow, sweetheart.
再见
Bye.
我爱
I love...
今天是她生日
It was her birthday.
罗尼 你这是为什么呀 为什么
Why did you do it, Ronnie? Why?!
你明知道这样不对
You knew it was wrong!
什么都别说
You mustn't say anything.
你要做什么
What do you want?
聪明的猫头鹰什么都知道
Wise Owl knows best.
这是我妹妹的猫 米姆西
This is my sister's cat, Mimsy.
有一天它生病死了
One day he got poorly and died.
我跟她说别担心 它去了猫的天堂
I told her not to worry and that he was in cat heaven now.
我不想让它走
Don't want to let him go
我想让它永远留在我们身边
I wish we could keep him for ever.
那是不可能的
But that's impossible.
傻瓜 傻瓜
Twit-you! Twit-you!
聪明的猫头鹰
Wise Owl!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
孩子们 你们没听说过动物标本吗
Have you children never heard of taxidermy?
动物什么
Taxi-what?
标本
Dermy.
就是一种把你最喜欢的宠物
It's a way of keeping your favourite pets
永远留在身边的方法
around for ever.
我教给你们看看
Let me show you.
你需要 手术刀 一些镀锌电线
You will need...A scalpel, some galvanised wire,
刮刀和化学染料
a scraper and tanning chemicals.
使用前务必一定要阅读说明
Always read the label.
首先 你需要先把皮剥开
First, you need to peel the skin off.
在腿部和腹部周围做切口
Make incisions around the legs and tummy.
然后慢慢的把动物皮从尸体上扯下来
Then pull the animal's pelt slowly from its carcass.
用手术刀摘掉眼睛
Then you remove the eyes with the scalpel.
这个我能帮上忙
I can do this for you.
然后在壁炉里焚化尸体
You can dispose of the body in an incinerator.
接着 把皮肤用化学染料浸泡一天时间
Next, use the chemicals to tan the skin for 24 hours.
这正是玩游戏或者吃三明治的好时刻
This is a good time to play a game or have a sandwich.
接下来 用泡沫做出个一样大小的模型
Next, make a body shape from foam,
用铁丝固定住 站着原地
using wire to keep it in place.
然后把染好颜色的皮
Then, pull the tanned hide
套在模型上
back onto the model.
就像往它皮里塞香肠一样
Like putting a sausage into its skin!
正是如此
Exactly.
选个玻璃眼睛 以匹配你的宠物
Select glass eyes to match your pet's
轻轻的塞进模型的眼球里
and gently force them into the sockets.
适当调整其位置
Scrunch and pull it into position
用针线把所有东西重新缝好
and use a needle and thread to stitch everything back together
转眼间
and, hey presto!
你知道怎么做后将变得很容易
Easy when you know how.
谢谢你 聪明的猫头鹰
Thanks, Wise Owl.
它就和新的一样
He's as good as new!
你好 我们改主意了
Yeah, we've had a change of heart
我想把法拉利带回去
and I'd like to get Ferrari back, please,
不用做标本了
just as he was.
你还没动手吧
You haven't touched him, have you?
真正的奥利弗先生在家吗
Is the real Mr Oliver in?
我和邻居聊过了
I were chatting to my neighbour
她说这家主人是个70多岁的老先生
and she said he's a gentleman in his 70s,
所以肯定不是你 对吧
so that's not you, is it?
那你是谁
So who are you, then?
你怎么会在这里
What are you even doing here?
你最好没对它做什么
You'd better not have done anything to him.
谁
Who?
当然是法拉利
Ferrari!
我现在就要把它带走
Now, can I have him back, please,
不然就要报♥警♥了
or am I going to have to call the police?
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊
Oh, dear God!
这是什么东西
What the hell do you call this?
太恶心了
It's disgusting!
你让我怎么跟我女儿说
What am I going to tell my daughter now, eh?
她要是看到这个肯定会做噩梦的
She'll have bloody nightmares if she sees this!
该死的僵尸兔
Bloody Franken-rabbit!
你等着警♥察♥上门吧
You want reporting!
你这疯子
You're sick!
死的本该是你 罗尼
It should have been you, Ronnie.
罗尼
Ronnie...
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
给
Here.
你吓了我一跳
You gave me quite a shock.
你得把修窗户的钱给我
You'll have to give me the money for that window, you know.
喝吧
Cheers.
你不该喝这么多的
You shouldn't drink so much.
这才多少
It's only a nip.
我刚从皮克林回来
I've just come back from Pickering.
玩具博物馆举办了
They had a '70s weekend
一场70年代的周末秀
at the toy museum.
去了不少像我这样的老家伙
A few of the old buggers like me wheeled out.
雷·布鲁克斯
Ray Brooks.
来自皮普金斯的奈杰尔
Nigel from Pipkins.
他是个笨家伙
One of the Bungles -
不过不吓人
not the scary one.
我们玩得挺开心的
We had a laugh.
过去20多年
I don't suppose you've followed
你应该没关注过我的工作吧
my career over the last 20-odd years?
你住的地方
Did they have a telly in...
有电视吗
..where you were,
还是说他们不许你看电视呢
or were you not allowed?
《聪明的猫头鹰》拍完之后
I didn't do much
我就没做什么节目了
after Wise Owl finished.
有过几次剧目巡演
Couple of theatre tours.
和杰夫·霍兰德玩得不错
Nice two-hander with Jeff Holland.
不过在那件事之后
Everything was a bit tainted after...
做什么都没意思了
well, you know.
三四年前他们想做个重制版
They were thinking of bringing him back three or four years ago.
用电脑动画 做出来也是垃圾
Computer animation. It would have been crap.
反正很不成功
Anyway, it all fizzled out, so...
所以我现在就做这个了
..I do this now.
你不会相信有多少人
You'd be surprised how many people
想要留住过去的东西
want to preserve something of the past,
留住一份记忆
keep a memory alive.
定格某个快乐的时刻
Freeze-frame of a happy moment.
我做过最大的标本是一只山羊
The biggest thing I've done is a goat.
花了我将近一个月的时间
I spent nearly a month on that.
有个小老太太带着羊来找我
A little old lady brought him in.
她给羊取名叫潘
She called him Pan.
她也许是个女巫
Probably a witch.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表