剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
凯莉描述得非常细致
The girl has given quite a vivid description
她还用橡皮泥捏了个模型
and I believe made a Plasticine model,
可是我不想碰
but I didn't want to touch it.
我要看看她捏的和你的是不是一样
I need to see if this tallies with the real thing.
所以还得弄个辨认队列吗 如果不是我的
So I've got to do an identity parade? What if it's not mine?
你还要像寻找灰姑娘那样四处去寻找吗
Are you going to take it around the kingdom like Cinderella?
别耍小聪明 亚当
Don't be facetious, Adam,
我是在想办法了解事实真♥相♥
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this, one way or the other.
要么是你说谎 要么是凯莉在说谎
Either you're lying or the girl's lying.
这怎么可能
I just can't believe this.
我可以随时联♥系♥你的工会代表
I can always contact your union representative...
不
No...
不
No.
算了 快点看 行了吧
Well, just make it quick, all right?
这多干净利落 这样你我都省事
All very neat and tidy, that's what I like to see.
你究竟在找什么
What are you looking for, exactly?
啊 这下就明白了
Ah, now that would be telling.
俗话说
They say...
世上没有一模一样的两片雪花
..they're like snowflakes no two are alike.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
抱歉 温妮 我们这儿正忙着呢
Oh, sorry, Winnie, we're a bit busy here.
你好 柯蒂斯老师 你还没走啊
Hello, Mr Curtis, you're here late.
我现在可以打扫了吗
Is it all right for me to clean now?
现在不方便
Not just at the moment.
哦 别担心温妮 她什么都看不见
Oh, don't worry about Winnie, she's blind as a bat.
没事的 温妮 你忙你的
It's fine, Winnie, you go right ahead.
是你吗 爱德华兹校长
Is that you, Mr Edwards?
原来你也在啊 你还在忙吗
I didn't see you down there. You keeping busy?
是啊 我一向都很忙的
Yes, I've got my hands full, as usual.
没关系 我能把你身边打扫干净的
Don't worry, I can clean around you.
我得省出时间来清理男生的厕所
I have to save some time to tackle the boys' toilets.
他们拉的粑粑实在是
The size of some of those stools...
真不知道他们在家里都吃了什么
I don't know what their mothers feed them.
实在是太难清理了
Like airport Toblerones, some of them.
可以了吗
Are you all done here?
可以了 是的
I think so, yes.
等我调查清楚这件事 我会再来找你的
I'll be in touch once I've got my head around this.
谢谢你 亚当
Thank you, Adam.
我们就是 讨论一下新的绘画创作
We were just, erm, discussing a possible arts project.
哦 我还以为他在给你的鸡♥巴♥拍照呢
Oh, I thought he was taking photographs of your cock.
好了 九班 我发的是关于分数的卷子
OK, Class 9, I'm handing out these worksheets on fractions.
给你们15分钟
You have got 15 minutes.
能做多少做多少
Do as many as you can.
记得把名字写在最上面
Remember to put your names at the top, please.
老师 凯莉怎么了
Sir, what happened to Ceri?
你想问什么
What do you mean?
-她去哪儿了 -我不知道
-Where is she? -I don't know.
别说话了 欧文
Now tight lips, please, Owen.
听我说 现在不是你说话的时候
We listen with these, not these.
安静
Quiet.
没听见吗 安静
I said, quiet!
那是什么
What have you got there?
欧文 什么东西
Owen, what is that?
-没什么 老师 -当我是白♥痴♥吗 拿出来
-Nothing, sir! -I'm not an idiot, show me.
在谁手里
All right, who's got it?
拿出来 给我交出来 快点儿
Give it to me. Give it to me now.
这是什么 格温
What's this? Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
是胡萝卜 老师
Carrot, sir.
胡萝卜
A carrot?
那你笑什么
Well, why are you laughing, then?
是不是因为这像个鸡♥巴♥
Is it because this bit looks like a penis?
又大又软的鸡♥巴♥
A big floppy penis?!
怎么了 柯蒂斯老师
Everything all right, Mr Curtis?
啊 我们在教分数 还有生物
Yes, we were just doing fractions and...biology.
两门课一起上 有意思
Interesting combination.
我把凯莉·摩根给你带来了
I have young Ceri Morgan for you.
去坐下吧 凯莉
Ceri, would you like to take a seat? Good girl.
这下没事了吧 校长
Everything, er, all right now, Headmaster?
没事了没事了 都解决了 没什么麻烦了
Yes, yes, all cleared up, no further action required.
可以说这两张照片
Suffice to say there was quite a big discrepancy
之间的差别很大
between the two images.
为了你好 我必须要确保万无一失
In your favour, I have to add. So, you know, every cloud...
哦 好吧 谢谢
Oh, well. Good, thanks.
继续上课吧
As you were.
你能回来就好 凯莉
It's nice to have you back, Ceri.
我说一句
Just to say,
如果想不出答案
if you're struggling to find the right answer...
也不要胡编乱造
..don't just make something up,
因为说谎是有代价的
because that has consequences.
有问题可以举手提问
Just put your hand up and talk to me.
如果我不知道发生了什么 我就帮不了你们
I can't help you if I don't know what's going on.
所以不要在我背后说三道四
So don't go behind my back.
明白吗 那就好
OK? Good.
哦 你好 温妮
Oh. Hi, Winnie.
哦 你好
Oh, hello, dear.
你要不要些韭菜呢
I just wondered if you wanted to take a leek.
什么
Sorry?
参加丰收节啊
For the harvest festival.
今年我的收成不错
I've had a good crop this year.
土豆又大又漂亮还有小萝卜
Nice big potatoes, radishes...
我的大头菜还得奖了呢
My turnips have won prizes, you know.
哦 那恭喜你了
Well, congratulations.
温妮
Winnie...
金老师和孩子们相处得好吗
What was, erm, Mr King like with the children?
哦 上课的时候我不知道
Oh, well, I'm not in the lessons, like.
不过他们好像都挺喜欢他的
They all seemed to love him.
他就像是个大明星
He was a real star!
这个也很棒
Quite a dish, too.
好得有些难以置信了
He sounds too good to be true.
嗯 你的萝卜还真不错 温妮
Well, your, erm, neeps are very impressive, Winnie.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是一款全新的内衣
This is a brand-new Playtex.
塑胸的效果不错
Lift and separate.
我说的是蔬菜
I, er, meant the vegetables.
哦 那是大自然的魔法
Well, that's Mother Nature working her magic.
温妮 我答应校长
Winnie, I promised the headmaster
今天下班前会把报告交给他
I'd get those reports to him by the end of the day
可我差点儿就忘了
it's completely slipped my mind.
你有没有
You don't, erm...You don't happen to have a...
他办公室的钥匙
key to his office, do you?
求你了
Please?
哦 我有
Oh, go on, then.
你动作快些就行了
As long as you're quick.
谢谢你 我马上就还回来
Thank you. I'll be two minutes.
没有姓金的
No King.
校长吗 是我 艾伦·柯蒂斯
Headmaster, it's Alan Curtis.
是亚当啊 有什么事吗
Oh, hello, Adam, what can I do for you?
我有几件要紧的事要跟你说
I need to talk to you urgently about several things,
首先就是金老师
firstly about Mr King.
这所学校根本没有他在这里工作过的任何记录
This school has no record of him ever having worked here.
你说什么 抱歉 我实在是听不清楚
What's that? Sorry, it's a very bad line.
金老师怎么了
Something about Mr King?
九班去年的班主任是哈迪老师
The class teacher last year was a Mr Hardy,
根本就是另外一个人
a completely different person.
我不知道这个姓金的怎么会在这里
I don't know what this King has been doing here,
还允许他接触孩子们
being given access to children, but...
但我认为这里发生过校园暴♥力♥事件
..I think there's been abuse going on,
而且被掩盖了下来 我认为你 爱德华兹校长
it's been covered up, and I think you, Mr Edwards,
也是参与者
are part of it!
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表