剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事
第七季 第四集
绑 架
我走了 亲爱的 今天的普拉提杂♥志♥到了吗
See you later, babe. Have you got Pilates today?
没呢 等邮差送过来
No, got to wait in for the postman.
应该还有个包裹要到呢
Got a package coming, apparently.
那就好 那我走了
Sounds great. Have a good time.
不知道会是什么
I wonder what it could be.
-你好 是劳拉·格兰特吗 -是我
-Hello, are you Lara Grant? -Yes.
你要
Do you...?
想喝杯水吗
Want a glass of water?
你说什么
Sorry?
要不要喝杯水
Do you want a glass of water?
药的说明上写着你可能会头痛
The instructions said you might have a headache.
要 我要
Yes, please.
喝吧
Drink up.
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
不要问问题
No questions.
-这是怎么回事 -你要干嘛
-Please, what is this about? -What do you want?
闭嘴
Stop...talking!
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我听过你的声音了
but I've already heard your voice, you know.
所以你没必要用变♥声♥器♥的
You don't have to use that toy.
哦 也对
Oh, yeah.
我还看过你的脸
And I've seen your face.
邮递员送信时是不戴面具的 对吧
Well, I couldn't wear a mask as a postman, could I?
那样会吓到你的
You know, I might've scared you.
好吧 另外药品说明书上说
Well, besides, the instructions said
你可能因为二氯甲烷而失忆
you might have memory loss from the dichloromethane.
这下可怎么办才好
Well, I don't know what to do now.
好吧 你的样子我记不太清了
Well, I...I don't recall your features, if that's any help.
我只记得有个圆斑
I just remember, like, a round blob.
-圆斑 -警方辨人的时候我也认不出你的
-Round blob? -I couldn't pick you out from a line-up.
抱歉 你到底是让我继续戴着面具
Sorry, are you telling me to keep the mask on
还是摘了 我都糊涂了
or to take it off? I'm confused.
都行 我不会跟任何人说的 我保证
I don't mind, but I won't say anything to anybody, I promise.
这我知道
Oh, I know you won't.
我肯定不会让你说出去的
I'll make sure of that.
现在你给我安静几分钟
Now, you keep quiet for a few minutes.
嘘
Ssh...
拜托
Come on.
劳拉 我正忙着呢
Lara, I'm really pushed for time at the moment,
长话短说好吗
so keep it quick, yeah?
多姆 快来救我 我被绑♥架♥了
Dom, listen, you've got to help me. I've been kidnapped.
什么
What?
多姆 我被绑♥架♥了
Dom, I've been kidnapped.
你大点儿声
You're gonna have to speak up.
-我听不见 -那个邮差绑♥架♥了我
-I can't hear you. -The postman kidnapped me.
冰玛奇朵 至少来三杯
Iced macchiato, at least three shots.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 还是你吗
Babe, is that you again?
谁
Who?
有什么话快说 你想干嘛 我没那么多时间
Well, come on, spit it out. What do you want? I'm short for time.
你老婆在我手上 我把她捆上了
I have your wife. She's tied up.
劳拉 别整什么电♥话♥调情了
Lara, you know I can't do phone sex.
我这里可是开放式办公室
I'm in an open-plan office.
我说 你老婆在我手上
I said I have your wife.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
仔细听好了
Listen very carefully.
你能别用那个蠢声音跟我说话了吗
Will you stop putting on that stupid fucking voice?
-听着就让人上火 -你♥他♥妈♥给我听好了
-It's really irritating... -Fucking listen to me!
你是谁 你想干嘛
Who is this? What do you want?
我要你从
You need to make available
业务准备金账户提出130万英镑来
£1.3 million from your business reserve account
然后等下一步的命令
and await further instructions.
不然的话你老婆就死定了
Failure to do so will lead to the death of your wife.
好吧
OK.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
你在说什么呢 我才和我老婆通过话
What are you talking about? I just spoke to my wife.
她在家呢
She's at home.
-快点 -哼
-Come on. -Huh?
她在等一个包裹 对了 你是那个邮差吧
She's waiting in for a package. Oh, wait, are you the postman?
-多姆 -是我 你到底在哪里
-Dom! -Yeah, where exactly are you?
我刚接到个很奇怪的电♥话♥
Cos I just had a very strange call from someone
那人说你被绑♥架♥了
saying you've been kidnapped.
没错 我就是想告诉你这个
Yes! That's what I was trying to tell you.
你得照他们说的去做 救我
You've got to do exactly what they say... Please! Oh!
劳拉
Lara?
你不该这么干的
You shouldn't have done that.
现在几点了
What time is it?
11点半了
Half past 11.
已经在这里三个小时了吗
So we've been here three hours?
没错
Correct.
这里是你家吗
Is this your actual house?
不是
It is not.
真不是吗
Are you sure?
当然不是
Oh, definitely.
那就是了
So that's a yes?
不是
No.
哦 混♥蛋♥ 你耍我
Oh, bollocks. You tricked me!
你
Y...
那好吧 我来问你
All right, then, let me do you.
-你是叫劳拉吗 -是的
-Is your name Lara? -That's right.
-你老公有钱吗 -有钱
-Is your husband rich? -He is.
-他爱你吗 -我觉得是
-Does he love you? -I believe so.
他爱你胜过爱钱吗
Does he love you more than he loves money?
那就得等着瞧了 对吧
Well, we'll see, won't we?
你怎么把面具摘了
Why aren't you wearing your mask?
你不该来这里的 怎么了
You're not meant to be here. What happened?
反正我都来了
I'm here now.
你是不打算让我进去吗
Are you gonna let me in or what?
哦
Yes.
给她丈夫打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call the husband?
打了
I have.
然后呢 他说什么
And? What did he say?
答应给钱了吗
Did he agree?
他 没答应
He...did not.
你跟他说不许报♥警♥了吗
Did you tell him not to call the police?
这句话我给忘了
That dialogue was...omitted.
什么叫忘了
What do you mean, omitted?
你怎么这么说话
What are you talking like that for?
抱歉 我在和她玩问答游戏呢
Yeah, sorry, we've been playing the yes/no game.
你们在玩游戏吗
You've been playing... ..playing games?
是啊 打发时间嘛
Well, it's something to do.
你没碰她吧
You haven't touched her, have you?
不 没碰 不算碰
No. Well, not really.
她要上厕所
She needed the toilet,
所以我让她坐到马桶上
so I made her go in a washing-up bowl.
她的牛仔裤只能我帮她脱
I had to pull her jeans down,
不过我用了烤箱手套 所以不算
but I used the oven gloves, so it didn't count.
别离她太近 明白吗
Don't go getting too close to her, all right?
等事情结束了 你知道自己要干什么吧
You know what you've got to do at the end of all this.
哦
Yeah.
好了
Right.
戴上你的面具
Put your mask on.
算了 没关系的 她看到我的脸了
No, it's OK, she's seen my face.
该死
Fucking hell.
我知道你和我这个傻哥们 在玩问答游戏
Right. I understand you've been playing the yes/no game
在玩问答游戏 现在我陪你玩
with my halfwit colleague. Well, it's my turn now.
是 我们在等你做对冲基金的丈夫
Yes, we're waiting for £1.3 million ransom
把130万英镑的赎金送来
from your hedge-fund prick of a husband.
不 在金额上我们不会有丝毫让步
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表