剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
鬼鬼祟祟的继父
The shifty stepfather?
所以我们必须让她闭嘴
So, you had to silence her.
我没碰过她 你知道我没有
I never touched her, and you know I didn't!
看起来可不像
Not how it looks.
也许她发现了你妻子的手♥机♥
Maybe...she found your wife's mobile...
就藏在你最下面的抽屉里
..hidden away in your bottom drawer.
你想陷害我
You're framing me.
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
这是不是也很老套 埃兹拉
Or is that too cliched, Ezra?
你还指望我怎么做
What do you want me to do next?
是这样
This?
还是这样
Or... ..this?
你一直很差劲 埃兹拉
You always were a lousy lay, Ezra.
拜托 作家先生
Oh, come on, Mr Writer.
我们的命运都由你掌握
We're in your hands.
还有更好的结局吗
What's a better ending?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想让你把我的故事讲完
I want you to finish my story.
我想在那个男孩断气之前找到他
I want to find the boy seconds before he runs out of oxygen.
我想揭露
I want to expose the affair
邻居和继父之间的私情
between the neighbour and the stepfather.
我想走出戒酒互助会
I want to walk out of an AA meeting
把我的警徽扔进河里
and throw my police badge into the river!
-是吗 -我想要让这个故事
-Really? -And I want it...
出现在正规的平装书和精♥装♥书里
I want it in paperback and hardback on the shelf!
而不是亚马逊电子阅读器上该死的电子书
Not self-published on Amazon as a shitty Kindle exclusive.
好的
All right.
好的 我答应你
All right, I'll do it,
但你必须离开我和我的家人 同意吗
but then, you have to leave me and my family alone. Deal?
可以
Deal.
抱歉 我现在死了吗
Sorry, am I dead now?
我现在是女同吗
And am I a lesbian now?
还是这都是他的想象
Or is that all in his head?
安静点
Quiet!
我在努力思考呢
I am trying to think!
我遇到了写作障碍
Ohh, I've written myself into a corner.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was going to happen.
知道吗 一些作家很难下笔
You know how some artists can't do hands?
而我却不知道如何收尾
Well, I can't do endings.
用最后一页把所有问题交代清楚
Resolving everything on the final page, it's just...
这简直无法实现
it's just not believable!
可如果没有最后的情节反转
But then... But then, it wouldn't be a Matilda Gordon novel
又怎么算是玛蒂尔达·戈登的小说呢
if it didn't have that final twist.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我本想塑造一个 现代的弗兰肯斯坦
I thought I was writing an updated Frankenstein
后现代的普罗米修斯
The Postmodern Prometheus,
可我最后把你写得像斯蒂芬·金一样
but it's all gone a bit... Stephen King.
成了一个被自己塑造的人物困扰的
A hack horror novelist
廉价恐怖小说家
haunted by his own characters.
-我不廉价 -不
-I'm not a hack. -No.
好故事就是好故事
A good story's a good story.
作为初稿 也还算不错
And this isn't bad... for a first draft.
不过我还是打算把你
Still, I think I'll have to leave you
在抽屉里放上一段时间
in the bottom drawer for a while,
看看我能不能想出一个
see if I can't come up
更令人满意的结局
with a more satisfactory denouement.
不 不 等等 我可以帮你
No, no, no, no, wait, wait! Wait, I can help you.
我得过金匕♥首♥奖 我的书很畅销
I've won a Gold Dagger. My books are bestsellers!
这不是真的
Well, they're not, really, though.
对吗 亲爱的
Are they, darling?
这都是我虚构出来的
They are a figment of my imagination.
就像你一样
Just like you.
天哪
Oh, God.
恐怕你还没有那么活灵活现
And I am afraid you are not quite leaping off the page.
不要
Please don't.
现在再见啦
Bye for now!
天
Oh, sh...
有一天两只小鸭子去游泳
# Two little ducks went swimming one day
翻过了小丘走了很远
# Over the hill and far away
母鸭叫着呱呱呱呱
# Mother duck said, "Quack, quack quack, quack,"
但只有一只小鸭回来了
# But only one little duck came back. #
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表