剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
No, we won't compromise on the amount.
是 如果他不照办 我就杀了你
Yes, I will kill you if he doesn't comply.
不 不会再有游戏了
And no, we're not playing games any more.
你早就输了
You'd have been out ages ago.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们给他多少时间筹钱
How long have you given him to get the money?
-他未必来得及 -那我不管
-Cos he may not be able... -Not my problem.
耳环是他买♥♥的吗
Did he buy you those earrings?
-你说什么 -你戴的耳环
-Sorry. What? -The earrings you're wearing
他见了能认出来吗
would he recognise them if he saw them again?
应该可以
Um...I-I think so.
-很好 -要我帮你摘吗
-Good. -You want me to take 'em out?
不用摘
No need.
我帮她剪下来
I'm gonna snip her lobes off.
什么
What?
然后送到他办公室
Courier them to the office,
他就明白我们是认真的了
and then he'll know we mean business.
布尔 你到街角的商店
Mr Ball, get down to the corner shop
去买♥♥些三明治回来
and buy us some sandwich bags.
布尔是谁
Who's Mr Ball?
哦 好吧 我这就去 巴罗先生
Oh, er, will do, Mr Barrow.
-是法罗先生 -是法罗
-Farrow. -Farrow.
还要别的吗 薯片 软糖什么的
Do you want anything? Packet of crisps? Bounty?
哦 你说他们有非接触支付吗
Oh, do you think they do contactless?
-赶紧去 -好
-Just go! -Yeah.
法罗和布尔 是认真的吗
Farrow and Ball? Seriously?
我只能想出这些
It's all I could think of.
想不出别的了
Nearly went for Cannon and Ball.
-你怎么样 -好痛
-How are you? -Oh, sore!
哦 挺紧的 我给你解开 小宝贝
Oh, tight. I'll undo you, pet.
-别别别 得像真的才行 -就一会儿
-No, no, no, it's got to look real! -Yeah, yeah, just for a minute.
让我看看他戴着烤箱手套 怎么给你脱裤子的
You can show me what Shane did with that oven glove.
克里福德
Clifford!
你给你老公打电♥话♥了吗
Did you manage to call your husband?
打了 我慌慌张张打的 让他一定要照办
Yes, I rang him in a panic and asked him to comply.
很好
Very good.
你把飞行员安排好了吗
Did you sort everything out with the pilot?
安排好了 全都准备妥当了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everything's in hand.
过来
Come on. Come here.
啊 是多米尼克
All right, it's Dominic.
看看他有什么话说
Shall we see what he wants to say?
谁呀
Yes?
你好 我是多米尼克·格兰特
Hi, this is Dominic Grant,
伍德-格兰吉基金公♥司♥
Wood Grange Capital.
我管你在哪里上班
I don't give a fuck who you work for.
抱歉抱歉 习惯了
Sorry, sorry, it's just force of habit.
能问一下你是哪位吗
Who am I speaking to, please?
你可以叫我卡农先生
You can call me Mr Cannon.
是有人在监听吗
Is anybody listening to this call?
哦 不不不 我这边没有警♥察♥什么的
Oh, no, no, no, not surrounded by police or anything.
就我一个人
Just me on my own.
你要的那笔钱我准备好了
So, I managed to get that money that you asked for.
我就想确认一下
I was just wondering if I could get assurances
我妻子的安全
that my wife is still safe.
能让我和她通话吗
Would it be possible to speak to her?
别忘了 这回是我们说了算
As far as I remember, we're in charge of this situation,
所以不行 你们不能通话
so, no, it's not possible.
我会给你发一个账号♥
I'm gonna send you over an account number,
银行代码 还有国际银行号♥码 你把钱转过来
sort code, and IBAN, and you can transfer the funds.
给你两个小时
You've got two hours.
卡农先生 你得替我考虑考虑
Mr Cannon, please, understand this from my perspective.
你要我把这些钱都掏出来
You're asking me to shell out all this money,
却什么保证都没有
sight unseen. I mean,
谁会不试试车就花一百多万
you don't spend upwards of one mill for an Aston Martin One-77
买♥♥辆阿斯顿马丁ONE- 77呢
without taking her out for a spin first.
总得看看引擎是否正常
You want to check that the engine is running smoothly
车身是否完好无损
and that the bodywork is still intact
心脏是否还跳 她是不是还活着
and that the heart is beating and that she is still alive.
好吧 有话快说
All right, make it quick.
我相信你和你的朋友
I'm sure you and your friends are trying to triangulate
正在定位这部手♥机♥呢 你还有
the conversation. You've got...
17秒
..17 seconds.
多米尼克 是你吗
Dominic? is that really you?
是我 别慌
Yes. Try to stay calm.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, babe?
我吓坏了 这里好冷
I'm frightened. It's so cold.
我怕他们还会对我做些什么
I'm scared they'll do things to me, again.
怎么了 告诉我你在哪里
What things? Tell me where you are.
不知道 他们把我的眼睛蒙上了
I don't know. They put a blindfold on me.
你可一定要照他们说的做 求你了
Oh, just do exactly as they say, darling, please.
我会的 我会的 我不想听到你现在这样
I will, I will. I just... I hate hearing you like this.
你听上去很糟糕
You sound awful.
我受惊吓了就这样 你以前没听到过
It's my scared voice! You've never heard it before.
哦 他来了
Oh! He's coming!
他要伤害我 不 不
He's gonna hurt me. No, no!
现在怎么办
So now what do we do?
等他把钱打过来
Now we wait for him to send the money.
我不用真的打钱 对吧
I don't actually have to send the money, do I?
他不会想打钱的
He won't want to send it.
但愿不用 看能不能追踪到了
I hope not. Depends on the trace.
希望他会打钱
Well, let's hope he does,
不然这对耳环就得剪下来了
cos those ears are getting snipped otherwise.
他把账户详细信息发过来了 可恶
He's sent the account details through. Shit.
他活该
It serves him right anyway.
我让他离婚的时候他要是答应了
It would've been cheaper for him if he'd divorced me
就不用这么麻烦了
when I asked him to.
是啊 可要是律师发现
Yeah, but what about when the lawyers found out
你和另一个聪明得多的
you're having an affair with
有魅力得多的男人有染怎么办
a much more attractive, charismatic, intelligent man?
你说的是谁呀
Who are you talking about now?
狡猾
Cheeky.
夏恩没有伤到你吧
Listen, has it been all right with Shane?
他没有伤到你或做别的 对吧
He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?
他伤到我了 他没说他会用氯仿
Yes, he did. You didn't tell me he was gonna use chloroform.
你说过 知道的越少越好 对吧
Well, you said the less you know, the better, right?
你在哪里找到他的
Where did you find him?
他是我表弟当兵时的酒友
He's a drinking buddy of my cousin's from his Army days.
他想当一名糕点师
Wants to be a pastry chef,
可他老是因为钱打折顾客的腿
but he mostly breaks people's legs for money.
你不担心他发现你不给他钱后
Are you not worried he's gonna track us down
他会追上我们吗
when he finds out we haven't paid him?
他会生气 可他找不到我们的
He'll get cross, yeah. But he's not gonna find us, is he?
因为他没有护照 我检查过了
Cos he hasn't got a passport. I checked.
他也不会报♥警♥的 对吧
And he's not gonna go to the police. Right?
你啊 冷酷无情的男人
Ooh, get you, all ruthless.
你的声音和多米尼克一样可怕
You almost sound as horrible as Dominic.
也许我是你喜欢的类型
Maybe I'm your type.
糟糕
Oh, shit. Er...
-快打我 -什么
-Hit me! -What?
装作你要逃跑什么的
Make it look like you're escaping or something.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
别过来
Stay back.
再过来我就切开他的喉咙
Don't come any closer or I'll rip his fucking throat out.
好吧 别动手
All right! Steady on.
放开我的朋友
Let my friend go.
不行 你先放下枪
No. Put your gun down first.
照他说的做 夏恩
Do what she says, Shane.
-是布尔先生 -布尔先生 抱歉
-Mr Ball. -Mr Ball, sorry.
你搞什么 怎么还有枪
What are you doing bringing a gun?
我得保护自己 要准备面对各种各样的结局
Got to protect myself. Be ready for all eventualities.
别说了
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表