剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
不 我是说烧上一壶水
No, I mean SWITCH the kettle on.
-我们一起喝杯茶 -好的 当然
-I think we could all do with a drink. -Oh, yeah, sure.
他还挺有个性的
He's quite a character.
可能有点偏激
A bit spectrum-y, perhaps.
我是不会和他上♥床♥的
I'm not shagging him.
我知道 我没说你和他上了床
I know, I didn't say you were!
这只是一个有趣的情节发展 仅此而已
It's just an interesting development, that's all.
听着 我知道你觉得我把这个案子看得太重
Look, I know you think I'm taking this case too personally.
可我是女人
But I'm a woman.
我有同情心
And I empathise.
我知道如何抗争
And I know how to fight,
知道如何坚持自己的立场
and I know how to dig my heels in.
知道吗
And let me tell you
女人会坚持到底的
size eight stilettos dig in deep.
我的案件记录呢
Now, what have you done with my case notes?
有散叶茶吗
Erm, do you have any loose-leaf tea?
我不喜欢茶包
I can't bear the bags.
茶叶根本都泡不透
They never steep in quite the right way.
稍等
One second.
就这点能耐吗
Is that really the best we can do?
被一只猫吓得魂不附体
Jump-scares with a cat?
为什么你总在这里
Why...are you always here?
我不记得我给过你钥匙
I don't remember giving you a key.
失踪的男孩阿什利找到了吗
What happened to the missing boy - Ashley?
你有什么事瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
我在你身上下了功夫 卡特里娜 真的
I've tried with you, Katrina, I really, really have...
可我觉得还是不行
..but I just don't think it's working.
别来打扰我 我理出头绪了
Oh, please do not come in here! I have a system.
-我已经梳理清楚了 -没关系 巴纳巴斯
-I know where everything is. -It's all right, Barnabus.
你可以稍后继续
We can pick this up later.
他在这里做什么
What's he doing here?
从我的房♥子里出去
Get out of my bloody house!
这不是你的房♥子 凯特
It's not your house, Kat.
从来都不是
It never was.
过来 凯蒂
Come on, Katy.
凯蒂 真乖
Katy, there's a good girl.
凯蒂·呼噜呼噜 更时髦一点
Katy Purry. A bit more contemporary.
我写了几本短篇小说集
I'd written a couple of collections of short stories,
被提名了金匕♥首♥奖 很畅销
been nominated for a Gold Dagger, pretty healthy sales,
我的出版商觉得 我应该写一个侦探小说系列
when my publisher decided I ought to write a series of detective novels.
可我并不那么热衷
Well, I wasn't that keen,
不过我做了一些笔记 产生了一些灵感
but I made a few notes, had a brainstorm,
然后莫名其妙地写下了 《九条命的凯特》
and out of nowhere, I wrote down "Nine Lives Kat".
-题目很不错 -的确 谢谢
-It's a good title. -It is, yes. Thank you.
所以我进行了构思
So, I tinkered with the idea,
编造了一些关于儿童失踪的典型案例
er, made up some bog-standard case
以便我能和其中的角色进行对话
of a missing child just so I could interrogate the character
看看故事发展是否说得通
and see if it added up to anything.
我是角色的原型吗
The character...based on me?
不 你就是角色
No, the character OF you.
卡特里娜
Katrina...surname.
现在只是草稿
Never got that far.
四十岁上下 离过两次婚
Erm, late 40s, a couple of divorces,
单身母亲 酗酒 药物依赖
single mum, booze, pills,
和上司发生冲突
clashes with authority.
可当我回头再看时
And what I realised when I read it back was...
我觉得故事有点刻板
..it's all a bit cliched.
-这是我说的 -我知道
-I said that. -I know.
这我一开始就说过
I said that on page bloody one!
我知道你说过 我应该多听听批评的声音
I know you did and I should learn to listen to that critical voice.
可我当时正在追《解密高手》和《头号♥疑犯》
But at the time, I was watching episodes of Cracker and Prime Suspect,
我想我可以写一部类似的小说
and I thought, "I can write one of those!"
我试了试 结果你有点
So I tried, and you just turned out to be a bit...
普通
Generic.
走开 蠢货
Fuck off, Rain Man.
没事 凯蒂 没事的
It's all right, Katy! It's all right.
不管怎样 我把你扔进最下面的抽屉里
Anyway, I popped you down here in the bottom drawer for a while,
然后时不时地把你拿出来
and every now and again, I dig you out,
看看还能不能用得上
see if there's anything I could work with.
我最近忙着写剧本
I do a lot of screenwriting now,
那种女性题材和反乌托邦的幻想内容
and the streaming platforms are always dying for female-led content.
在视频平台上很受欢迎
That and dystopian fucking fantasy worlds, anyway.
你真觉得自己是主宰一切的造物主
You think you're some... patriarchal creator?
你自己小世界里的上帝吗
God of your own little universe?
抱歉 我是真实的人
Well, sorry. I'm real.
我的生活也是真实的
My life is real.
不 不是
No, it isn't.
不是
It isn't.
你是虚构的人物
You're a fictional construct.
我是说看看周围
I mean, look around you.
真实的人会这样生活吗
Would a real person live like this?
一个勺子 一只碗 一盒麦片
You know, one spoon, one bowl, one box of cereal?
你只是一个草拟的人物 是我最初的构思
You're just...a sketch, Kat, a first-thought idea.
-不 不 -你的上司 前夫 他们是什么
-No, no. -The boss, the ex-husbands, What are they?
-他们只是一些代号♥ -不 我有个女儿
-They're just ciphers. -No, I-I-I have a daughter.
她叫什么名字
And what's her name?
你不知道 对吗
You don't know, do you?
嘘 她的名字是
Sh! Her name is...
你不知道 因为我根本就没给她取名字
You don't know, cos I never bothered to give her one.
她只是我后加的人物
She was just an afterthought,
以便让你更丰富一些
tacked on to try and make you more interesting.
不
No!
不 不
No, no...
不 不
No! No!
这个想法让我陷入了困惑 我的灵感枯竭了
I've wrestled with this idea for some time, getting writer's block.
很难再写下去
It was quite difficult,
所以我试着把你和另一个角色组合一下
so I tried pairing you with another character
看看能不能带来一些新鲜东西
to see if that would freshen things up a bit.
巴纳巴斯·布尔探长
DI Barnabus Bull.
我很喜欢这个名字 非常令人满意
I just love that name. It's so satisfying to say.
“巴纳巴斯·布尔” 我的出版商也很喜欢
"Barnabus Bull." My publisher likes it, too.
我今天发现已经有3个书约了
I found out today. Three-book deal.
是的 步步高升 平步青云
Yes! Red Rag To A Bull, The Bull's-Eye, Bull...
胡说
Shit.
步履蹒跚
..In A China Shop.
拟定题目之前 我们还有许多要讨论的
There's a long way to go yet before we have to worry about titles.
所以他能获得生命
So...he gets to have a life,
而我会被丢进抽屉里 仅仅因为他
and I go back in the bottom drawer just because he's got a...
患有某种精神疾病吗
..unspecified mental illness?
别叫了 别叫了
Stop shouting. Stop shouting!
别叫了 别叫了
Stop shouting! Stop shouting!
或许我可以把你写成 某个受害者的母亲
There might be a victim's mother
或者充满嫉妒的情妇
or a jealous mistress I can use you for,
表达出来就是
but in terms of this,
九条命的凯特 心理有缺陷的侦探
Nine Lives Kat, flawed detective with inner demons...
我们已经司空见惯了
..we've seen it all before.
那这是谁的错
And whose fault is that?
是的 没错
Yes, you're right.
不是你的 是我的
It's not you, it's me.
失踪的男孩是你的儿子 对吗
So...the missing boy, he's your son, isn't he?
阿什利 是的
Ashley? Yeah,
只是个形象的代号♥
just a placeholder.Something to visualise.
人们总觉得作品都是作家虚构的
You know, people think that writing's all in the head,
但有时你也需要让自己信以为真
but sometimes you have to make it real for yourself.
这是我的笔记吗
Are those my notes?
我得让你回去了
I've got to let you go.
别让我离开
Please don't.
你的存在已经没有意义了 凯特
You've run out of lives, Kat.
你好 乔治 我正要打给你
Oh, hi, Georgie. I was just about to call you, actually.
是的 我刚完成新小说《布尔》的大纲
Yeah, I'm just, er, finishing the synopsis for the new Bull.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表