剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第三季 第十集[季终]
我们不让西蒙知道 好吗
We just won't tell Simon, okay?
我们不让西蒙知道 好吗
We just won't tell Simon, okay?
我不跟你们走
I'm not going with you!
我不想跟你们走
I don't want to go with you.
没事的 我们可以解决居民的问题
It's okay. We can work around the denizen thing...
"我不跟你们走"
What part of... "I'm not going with you"...
这句话你是听不懂吗
...don't you understand?!
我不跟你们走
I'm not going with you!
你曾经试图控制我
You tried to control me...
就像控制顶点一样
Just like you... ...control The Apex!
可是我从来都没想伤害你
But I never meant to hurt you.
你杀了图巴
You killed Tuba!
你杀了图巴
You killed Tuba!
不是我 是西蒙
No, it was Simon...
不是他单独想出让居民被火车轧死的主意
He didn't come up with the idea to wheel denizens on his own.
她死了都是你的错
It's your fault she's gone.
你以为自己很强大
You think you're strong,
其实你很害怕
but you're scared.
一个领导胆小鬼们的胆小鬼
A coward leading cowards!
黑兹尔 我当时不知道啊
Hazel, please, I didn't know.
最恶心的是什么
And worst of all?
当你有机会补救的时候
When you had the chance to make it right...
难以置信
I... I can't believe it!
你却选择自保
...You protected yourself.
你没有实话实说 而是试着控制我和西蒙
You tried to control me and Simon instead of being honest.
你错了 格蕾丝
You're wrong, Grace.
对于数字
Wrong about numbers.
列车长 居民 所有的事 你都错了
The Conductor. Denizens. Everything.
你是知道的
And you know it.
是的
It's true.
我 我害怕
I-I'm afraid.
害怕犯错 害怕让别人失望
Afraid of being wrong, of disappointing others,
害怕做的还不够
of not being enough.
我为了不孤单 做了所有的一切
I did everything to avoid being alone...
可是结果事与愿违
and it's exactly how I ended up.
我很抱歉 黑兹尔
I'm so sorry, Hazel.
我不配跟你在一起
You deserved better.
祝你好运 格蕾丝
Good luck, Grace.
你还好吗
You okay?
什么
What?
讨♥伐♥假列车长
艾斯莫洛斯系列
第一册
真王的崛起
到此为止了 空集
That's as far as you go, Void.
露西 怎么回事
Lucy! What's going on?
还有 空集是什么
And... what's a Void?
是你 我们都清楚顶点小队怎么处理空集
You. And we all know how the Apex deals with Voids.
我不知道啊
Well, I don't.
-西蒙什么都告诉我们了 -露西 我
- Simon told us everything. - Lucy, I --
西蒙 西蒙
Simon! Simon!
空集混入车厢了
The Void infiltrated the car!
等等 停下 是我啊
W-Wait, wait, stop! It's just me!
什么
What?
瞧瞧是谁狼狈地爬回来了
Look who came crawling back.
背叛我们所有人的空集
The Void that betrayed us all!
我没有背叛任何人
I didn't betray anybody!
那你的标识呢
Then where's your mark?
我们一直以来都错了
Look, we've been doing things wrong.
作为领袖 是我的责任
It's my responsibility as the leader to --
最高的数字
Highest number!
现在我是领袖了
I'm the leader now!
可是西蒙丢下我 让我自生自灭
But Simon left me for dead!
-被困在 -数字胜于雄辩 空集
- Trapped in -- - Your number speaks louder than words, Void!
什么是空集
Okay, what is a Void?!
什么是空集 顶点小队
What is a Void, Apex?
一个不再具有领袖能力的领袖
A leader who is no longer fit to lead!
危及大家的害虫
A danger to us all!
那我们怎么处理空集
And how do we deal with voids?
轧死她
We wheel them!
轧死她 走吧
Wheel them! Do it!
轧死空集
Wheel the void!
轧死空集
Wheel the void!
-轧死空集 -住手
- Wheel the void! - Stop!
-轧死空集 轧死空集 -放开我
- Wheel the void! Wheel the void! - Let go!
放开我 住手 求求你们 别这样
Get off! Stop! Okay, please don't do this!
把她扔下火车
Throw her off the train!
等等 西蒙说过我们遇见列车长了吗
Wait, wait! Did Simon even tell you we met the Conductor?
-撒谎 -不 是真的
- Lies! - No, it's true!
她不是真的列车长
She isn't the real Conductor!
她只是个叫阿米莉亚的女人
She's just a woman named Amelia!
建造火车的不是她 而且
She didn't make the train, and...
她也不关心我们任何人
she doesn't care about any of us!
什么
What?
别听她的
Don't listen!
空集想用谎言控制你们
The Void is trying to infect you with its lies!
西蒙 我知道你很受伤
Simon, I know you're hurt.
但是我得保护黑兹尔
But I had to keep Hazel safe.
我犯过很多错误 但是那件事不算
I've made a lot of mistakes, but that wasn't one of them.
一直以来我们都错了
We've been doing it wrong.
我们现在还能改变
We can still change!
如果我一直都是对的
Why would I ever want to change
为什么还要改变
if I'm always right?
-咱们快走吧 -形势不妙
- Let's get out of here! - This is not good!
你就是病毒
You're an infection!
废物
A rot!
毒瘤
A poison!
我不会让你夺走我们的东西
I won't let you take what's ours!
西蒙 你很痛苦 我明白
Simon, you're in a lot of pain. I understand that.
又是一个空洞的道歉吗 格蕾丝
Another hollow apology, Grace?
不是 你的问题不是因为我
No. I'm not responsible for your problems.
我不欠你什么
I don't owe you anything!
你欠我的东西可太多了
You owe me everything!
你为什么
Why did you...?
我也不知道
I... I don't know.
-什么 -她救了你啊 西蒙
- What?! - But she saved you! Simon!
她救了你啊
She saved you!
格蕾丝
Grace!
她没事
She's okay!
-西蒙 -他死了
- Simon. - He's gone.
这是我最不想看到的
This is the last thing I ever wanted.
可是我们知道真♥相♥ 我不能置之不理
But we know the truth, and I can't ignore it.
我们因为不同的原因上了这列火车
We're all on this train for different reasons.
但我教你们如何理解自己是不公平的
But it's unfair for me to tell you how to understand yourself.
我都无法完全了解我自己
I mean, I don't even fully understand me.
但是团结起来 我们就能做出改变
But together, we can make some changes.
第一个改变
First change being...
顶点小队要解散了
we can't be the Apex anymore.
那我们是什么呢
Then what are we gonna be?
看来我们得思考一下了
Guess we'll have to figure it out.
-思考一下 -以后怎么办啊
- Figure it out? - What's going to happen?
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表