剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
Lies!
这列火车是我们的权利
The train is our right!
西蒙 别这样
Simon, stop!
不 她在给你洗♥脑♥ 格蕾丝
No, she's brainwashing you, Grace!
她自己说的
She said it herself!
她和假列车长是一伙的
She's working with the false conductor!
西蒙 听着 她就是假列车长
Simon, listen to me, she was the false conductor!
那
Well...
即使她是 她也在途中迷失了自己
well even if she was, she's lost her way!
不论你说的"途中"是什么都与我无关
Whatever "way" you think I'm on was never my "way!"
你有没有想过可能你一直是错的
Have you ever considered that you've been wrong?
当然没有 你就是个孩子
Of course not, you're a child.
再说一遍
Say it again!
脱下那根保护盾腰带然后再说一遍
Take off that shield belt and say it again!
我数到三之前你住手
You have until the count of three to stop
不然我会打倒你
or I'll put you down.
一
One.
西蒙 住手
Simon, stop!
住手 住手
Stop it, stop it!
二
Two.
西蒙
Simon!
三
Three.
我不敢相信
I... I can't believe it!
当然了 乌龟
Of course! The turtles!
本来是一块手帕
It was just a stupid handkerchief...
我比我想象的更接近成功
I got closer than I ever imagined...
这是我的数字
And this, this was my number!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个女孩不是乘客
The girl's not a passenger,
而是我复刻阿里克失败的作品之一
she's one of my failed attempts at making Alrick!
异常就是因为她
She's the anomaly!
所以黑兹尔是你已故男友的克隆
So Hazel is a clone of your... dead boyfriend?
不是克隆
No, not a clone.
是其他的东西 我也不知道
Something... Something else. I don't know.
我是黑兹尔
I'm Hazel!
有待商榷
Debatable.
如果我发射的脉冲波穿过她所在的车厢
If the pulse I created passes through any car with her inside,
这节车厢就会被驱逐
it will be ejected.
交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
这个女孩要被隔离 直到脉冲波返回
The girl needs to be quarantined before the pulse returns.
峡谷被填满之后你们就能出去了
Once the canyon fills, you'll be able to exit.
我们走吧 就现在
Let's go -- now.
把空值丢给这个老女人
Leave the Null with the old woman,
逃出去 各回各家
go around the outside, get home.
皆大欢喜
Problem solved!
你不会离开我的 对吗
You aren't leaving me, are you?
我想离开就离开 你这个空值
I'll leave if I want to, Null!
不过我们应该等到晚上再动身
We should camp out for the night, though.
等峡谷被填满再走
Wait until the pit fills.
你在想什么
What is going on?
我们现在就能走
We can leave!
不 这样更安全 西蒙
No! It's just safer this way, Simon!
就是更安全 懂吗
It's just safer, okay?
更安全
It's safer.
好吧
Okay.
你说了算
You're the leader.
西蒙也会杀了我的
Simon's going to kill me too!
格蕾丝 我害怕车轮
Grace, I'm afraid of the wheels!
不 不
No! No!
他不会的
He won't!
我们不让西蒙知道 好吗
We just won't tell Simon, okay?
不让西蒙知道 好吗
...just won't tell Simon, okay?
不让西蒙知道 好吗
...won't tell Simon, okay?
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表