剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
I didn't go to classes.
我有私教
I had private instruction.
没有其他孩子
No other kids?
对 我爸妈觉得得向最优秀的人学习
Yeah. My mom and dad were all about "learning from the best,"
所以我一直都是一个人
which always just meant I was alone.
有一年 我的私教让我参加她的集体舞蹈课
One year, my instructor put me in her group class recital,
但我爸妈不能来
but my parents couldn't come,
班里其他女生都不认识我
and the other girls in the class didn't know me,
所以后来她们没邀请我去吃冰淇淋
so they didn't invite me to get ice cream afterwards.
其实她们就是嫉妒
But, really, they were just jealous
因为我比她们强太多了
because I was way better than them,
太无聊了 我就退出了
which got so boring, so I quit.
没事的
It's okay.
我也不认识其他孩子
I don't know any other kids, either.
西蒙
Simon!
我去找了离开这里的路
I looked for a way out of the building.
格蕾丝 外面什么都没有
Grace, there's literally nothing out there.
就是一片黑色空白
It's just a black void.
让我想想
Okay. Let me think.
显然我们现在只能选择跳舞了
Well, the dance is our obvious option right now.
-可是 -如果这还不能出去
- But - And if it doesn't get us to the exit,
那就让他们后悔遇见我们
then we'll make them regret they ever met us.
我们一组吧
So be my partner already!
我们做得还不错
You know, we're not half bad at this.
一定是我们一起训练的结果
Must be all the drills we run together.
肯定啊 你把六英尺高的秃鹫的头
Sure. What's a little box step
一下砍掉时的小方步多优美
when you've taken the head off a 6-foot vulture together?
时间到了 亲爱的
It's time, my lovelies!
我向你们介绍初入社交圈的
I present to you as their entrée into society
威猛的图巴
the Mighty Tuba,
其姓未知的黑兹尔
Hazel Last Name Unknown,
西蒙·劳伦
Simon Laurent,
还有格蕾丝·门罗
and Grace Monroe.
现在他们将一起展现初舞
And now the couples will take their first dance together.
小伙儿长得真帅
What a handsome young man.
我得把侄子介绍给她
I must introduce my nephew to her.
那是大猩猩吗
It that a gorilla?
不知道 但她真美
I don't know, but she's stunning.
我觉得那个有点年轻
I think that one's a little young.
别说了
Shh! Please!
总算结束了
Finally!
我们做到了
We did it!
你做到了 黑兹尔
You did it, Hazel!
如果没有你 我们永远都不会学那支舞
We would never have learned the dance without you.
西蒙
You know, Simon...
我觉得她准备好了
I think she's ready.
恭喜 你现在是顶点小队的一员了
Congratulations. You're Apex now.
我勇敢吗
I was brave?
现在该图巴了
Now Tuba!
我们很想这么做
Oh, man. We totally would,
但只有孩子才有红色波浪
but the red waves are for kids only.
你是孩子吗 图巴
Are you a kid, Tuba?
不是
No.
我不是孩子
I am not a kid.
她不是孩子 我们不能给她画
See? She's not a kid, so we can't.
成为顶点小队太有趣了
Being Apex is so fun!
你可以教我你之前唱的
Hey, why don't you teach me that cute song
那首好听的歌♥吗
you were singing earlier?
可以 第一部分是
Okay! The first part is...
*别担心宝贝*
*Don't be a worry baby*
*别着急宝贝*
*No need to hurry, baby*
*和我在一起*
*When you're with me*
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表