剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
The snow.
抓到我了
You got me.
引进那么多兰德尔花费了很多力气
It took a lot of effort to import that much Randall.
你不是找到天堂 而是建造天堂
You don't find paradise, you make it.
我们需要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
你能停了暴风雪吗
Can you stop the blizzard?
暴风雪
Blizzard?
你是说雪球大战吗
Oh, you mean the snowball fight?
我们看到你们玩得开心 想要加入来着
We saw you all having fun and wanted to join in.
我们喊了
Well, we called an...
休战
armistice?
对 所以你需要停止了 好吗
Yeah. So you gotta stop it, okay?
我倒是可以
Oh, sounds good to me.
但兰德尔大概在空中1600米的地方
But Randall is about a mile in the air.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
我必须跟兰德尔们聊聊
And I'd have to talk to Randall and Randall.
当然兰德尔需要授权
And of course Randall would need to give
同意这一切
his approval for all of this.
不能煮朋友
You don't boil friends!
其实我挺喜欢的
Actually, I kind of like it.
我不做评论
I don't judge.
凑近点 伙计们
Bring it in, guys!
雪球大战结束了
Snowball fight's over.
-我们赢了吗 -休战了
- Did we win? - Armistice.
现在到了有趣的部分
Now we get to the fun part --
协商条款
negotiation of terms.
双方都觉得赢了
Oh, it's best when both sides
是最好的 不是吗
can feel like the winner, isn't it?
很有启发性的想法 兰德尔
Inspired thought, Randall.
我要好好深思熟虑一番
I'll be giving that one a lot of reflection.
再见 西蒙
Au revoir, Simon.
再见
Au revoir.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表