剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第三季 第八集
你睡着的时候口水滴在我身上了
You drooled on me in your sleep.
你醒来多久了
And how long have you been up?
很久很久
Forever.
我做噩梦了
I had bad dreams...
-别这样 -为什么
- Stop it! - Why?
我还是我
It's me.
不能让西蒙看见你这样
Simon can't see you like that.
他又不在这
Well, he isn't here.
是啊
Yeah...
他去哪了
Where is he?
也许他在步桥那儿等我们汇合
Maybe he's waiting to regroup on the gangway?
退后 女士
Back off, lady!
我不擅长交朋友
Look, I'm no good at this...
但我刚刚救了你们的命 所以
but I just saved your lives, and, well...
你好
Hello.
我是阿米莉亚
I'm Amelia.
你想吃鸡蛋吗
You want eggs?
我正在做
I'm making eggs.
好的谢谢
Yes please!
黑兹尔
Hazel!
相信我 我并不想向你们求助
Believe me, I don't enjoy asking for your help.
但我需要查清楚为什么会异常
But I need to understand this anomaly.
感谢你的合作 格蕾丝
I appreciate your cooperation, Grace.
等下 你的数字变小了
Wait. Your... your number just went down!
是吗
Did it?
当数字足够高的时候
When a number's this high, a stray digit here
个位数的变动无伤大雅
or there doesn't really make much of a dent.
小孩应该吃几个蛋
How many eggs do children eat?
六个半
Six n' a half!
这是我的年龄
That's how old I am!
大约六个焦了的蛋
Six-ish burnt eggs.
应该提前说一句 我不擅长煎鸡蛋
Probably should've mentioned I'm not great at eggs.
或者做任何食物
Or...any food.
才不是 你做的煎饼最好吃了
Nuh-uh, you make the best pancakes!
我不想拒绝三十三年来收到的第一份表扬
It pains me to turn down my first compliment in 33 years,
但我们昨天才见面
but we just met yesterday.
你没吃过我做的煎饼
You've never had them.
我就是知道
I just know.
你和阿里克都是这样
You and Alrick both.
阿里克是什么
What's an Alrick?
他是一个人
He was a person.
我的人
My person.
可我
And I...
把他丢了
lost him.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你有我们
We're all here for you.
真暖心
Heartwarming.
但这节车厢即将被驱逐
But this car is marked for ejection.
我们该走了
Time to go.
没有西蒙我们不会走
Not without Simon.
行吧
Fine.
西蒙 你在哪
Simon, where are you?
格蕾丝 后退
Grace, fall back!
你不信任她是对的
You were right not to trust her!
西蒙
Simon!
你的腰带
Your belt!
你夺走了我们的标识
You've taken our symbol!
你在胡扯些什么
What are you prattling on about?
你玷污了顶点小队的标识
You're corrupting the mark of the Apex!
你说这个正弦波浪
You mean this sine wave?
这是声浪保护盾 书呆子
It's a sound shield, pipsquirt.
等等 你们脸上都涂着口红就是因为这个
Wait, is that why you all smeared lipstick on your face?
这个标识代表着真正的列车长
This mark represents the True Conductor,
他的数字最高 戴着一顶巨大的黑色头盔
a man with the highest number who wore a big black helmet
上面画着红波浪线
with a red wave on it.
没错 如果他没有被
Yeah, and if he wasn't imprisoned
假列车长一一囚禁的话 他能活吃了你
by the false conductor, One-One, he would eat you alive!
所以这个男人 他脸上画着标识
Tell me, so this man, he had a face with a symbol on it
还有 让我猜猜
and, let me guess...
嗓音像这样
A voice like this?
如果要说谁是假列车长的话
If anybody was a "false" conductor,
那便是在下
it was yours truly.
你 你
You... you...
七年前在南瓜车厢
Seven years ago in the Pumpkin Car,
你还记得救过一个小女孩吗
do you remember saving a girl?
不
No.
我能忆往昔三天三夜 但人必须向前看
Look, I can reminisce all day but we simply must be moving on.
下节车厢见
Find me in the next car.
我们必须离开
We have to leave!
她和我们不是一伙的
She is not our ally!
我
I...
我觉得她也不是我们的敌人
I don't think she's the enemy, either.
是啊 她知道乌龟的事
Yeah, she knows about turtles!
西蒙 那个嗓音 我长大以后再也没听过
Simon, that voice, I haven't heard it since I was a kid...
我第一次登上火车时他...她听上去就是这样
that's what he... she... sounded like when I first got on the train.
-但萨曼莎告诉我她是 -萨曼莎
- But Samantha told me she's -- - Samantha?
你回去找那只猫了
You went back to The Cat?
没错 但是
Yes, but...
这很复杂
it's complicated...
没关系
Hey, it's okay.
我相信你
I trust you.
但现在
But right now?
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
你能做到吗 小马尾辫
Can 'ya do that, ponytail?
太棒了
Brilliant.
已经重启了
It's reset.
我们等着便是
We'll have to wait.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我觉得它们是树枝
I think they're sticks.
它们是机器人
They're robots.
我的错
My mistake.
所以
So, um...
你就是列车长
you were the Conductor, huh?
是 也不是
Yes, and no.
一开始我和你一样是个乘客
I was a passenger, just like you...
但我不喜欢一的做法
but I didn't like how One did things.
谎言
Lies!
所以我掌了权
So I took control.
试着恢复我的旧生活
Tried to recreate my old life.
但失败了
Failed.
一直一直一直失败
Again and again and again.
我创造了不该存在的东西
Created things that never should have been.
又开始洗♥脑♥
Repeating pod propaganda...
我驱逐的车厢都是我创造的
I made the cars I'm ejecting.
但一不喜欢这样 所以只要不是他创造的车厢
But One didn't fancy that so any car he didn't make,
我就必须把它隔离
I must quarantine.
所以你被一一 一囚禁了
So are you a prisoner of... One-One, er...One?
囚禁
Prisoner?
被那个小花生米
Of that little peanut?
不
No.
不 我这是在赎罪
No, I'm making amends.
也许有一天我会离开这辆火车
Maybe one day I'll even get off this train...
哪个脑子正常的人会想要离开火车
Why would anyone in their right mind want to get off the train?!
你知道你为什么在这里吗
You know why you're here, don't you?
为了获得最高的数字
To get the highest number.
这列火车的意义在于解决你的问题
The whole point of the train is to work through your problems.
你做得越糟 你的数字就越高
The worse you do, the higher your number goes.
但当你的数字降到零 你就被困住了
Until you get it down to zero... you're trapped.
谎言
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表