剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第三季 第五集
我都走累了
My legs are tired!
虽然快到了 我们还是在生锈的户外铁桥上
Yeah, let's all take a nap on a rusty outdoor bridge
小睡一会儿吧
when we're almost home.
好的
Okay.
不 黑兹尔 起来
No, Hazel, get up.
黑兹尔累了
Hazel is tired.
该睡觉了
It is nap time.
让开
Move...
别让我逼你
before I make you move.
好吧
Okay!
西蒙说的对
Simon is right.
我们离顶点小队很近 不能停下来
We are too close to The Apex to slow down now.
但图巴说的也有道理
But Tuba's got a point.
我们这几天太辛苦了 黑兹尔还小
We've been going hard for days, and Hazel's just a little girl.
所以我们妥协一下
So we'll do both.
图巴 黑兹尔睡觉的时候你带着她
Tuba, you carry Hazel while she naps.
但我们要继续赶路
But we press on.
不要停下 好吗
No stopping. Alright?
空值的弊大于利
The Null's more hindrance than help.
我们现在除掉她吧
Let's get rid of her now.
不行 她太强了
No. She's too strong.
很快其他顶点小队的人就能来帮忙了
We'll have the rest of The Apex to help soon enough.
但我可以独自拿下她
Bet ya I can take her solo.
不要 西蒙
No, Simon.
你怕了
Is that a dare?
不是
No.
现在是红色时间
It's Red O'Clock!
欢迎新老朋友来到彩色时钟
Welcome, friends and future friends, to the Color Clock!
你们可以叫我罗伊 因为我是你们的宝贝
You can call me Roy, cause I'm your boy!
我来
I've got this.
听着很有趣 罗伊
That sounds fun, Roy.
怎么才能出去啊
What's the deal with the exit?
我不能告诉你
Oh, I can't tell you.
我的工作就是不告诉别人出去的路
See, it's my job to keep the way out a secret.
如果想解决谜团就得靠团队合作
You'll have to use teamwork if you want to solve the puzzle!
我说的太多了
Oops, I've said too much!
又是一节需要钥匙的车厢
We got another key car.
橙色时间了
It's Orange O'Clock!
欢迎来到彩色时钟
Hello, and welcome to the Color Clock!
你可以叫我罗伊 因为
You can call me Roy, cause --
你是我们的宝贝
You are our boy.
消息传得很快嘛
Guess word gets around fast.
四人小队
A team of four?!
我们不是一队的
We're not a team.
给聪明人一点忠告
Word to the wise?
团队合作始于两人之间的相互信任
Teamwork begins with two people trusting each other.
我说的太多了
Spoiler! Ah! I've said too much!
好吧 看上去我们得对付
Alright. Looks like we're gonna have to deal with
一些超级常驻垃圾才能出去
some grade-A denizen garbage to get out of here,
我们分开行动 速战速决
so let's split up and make it quick.
西蒙 你跟我一起
Simon, you're with me.
但是我想跟你一起
But I wanna be with you.
这样西蒙和图巴可以
So Simon and Tuba can be...
这样西蒙和图巴可以成为朋友
So Simon and Tuba can be friends.
好吧 黑兹尔跟我一起
Alright. Hazel's with me.
所以我只能和图巴一组了
So I'm stuck with Tuba?
不 是我只能跟你一组了
No, I'm stuck with you.
这样挺好的
It's a good kind of stuck.
你为什么不喜欢罗伊
Why don't you like Roy?
因为罗伊是空值
Well, because Roy's a Null.
什么意思
What does that mean?
空值 就是什么都没有
Null. It means nothing.
连零都不是
Not even a zero.
和常驻居民不一样吗
Is it different than a denizen?
空值 常住居民 一回事
Null, denizen -- same thing.
空值有什么问题
What's wrong with Nulls?
你不能信任它们
You can't trust them.
你不知道它们会做什么
You never know what they'll do.
但 你有没有试图了解一个空值呢
But...have you ever gotten to know one?
我不需要 黑兹尔 我能一眼看穿
I don't need to, Hazel. I can just tell, okay?
但图巴就很好
But Tuba is good.
图巴是个好空值
Oh, well, Tuba is one of the good ones.
现在 来点好玩的怎么样
Now, how about some fun?
绿色时间了
It's Green O'Clock!
初次见面真高兴
Excited to meet you all for the first time!
你能让开吗
Will you move?
为什么不走坡道
Why not take the ramp?
你在说什么
What are you even talking about?
没有坡道啊
There's no ramp.
我来领路
Just let me lead.
你真是个孩子
You are a child.
还没号♥角成熟
Even Bugle was more mature than you.
太好了
Yes!
找到了
Got it!
钥匙是绿色的
The key is green.
怎么用它开红色的门
How are we supposed to get this to the red door?
紫蓝色时间了
It's Blurple O'Clock!
让一下
Step aside.
请堵住耳朵
And, please, cover your ears.
看
See?
团队合作始于两人之间的相互信任
Teamwork begins with two people trusting each other.
罗伊是10
Roy is at a 10,
我需要他在6左右
and I need him to be at about a 6.
所以 号♥角是谁
Uh, so, uh...who's Bugle?
号♥角是 曾是
Bugle is -- w-was...
我的女儿
my daughter.
我很幸运 黑兹尔走进了我的生活
I'm, uh, lucky Hazel came into my life.
红色时间了
It's Red O'Clock!
门回来了 找到钥匙了吗
Door's back! Any luck with a key?
是也不是
Yes and no.
我们需要让时钟变绿
We need the clock to be green.
我从滑梯上滑下来了 很有趣
I went down a slide, and it was fun!
走吧 图巴
Come on, Tuba.
要知道 我不喜欢迷宫
Let it be known, I do not enjoy mazes.
迷宫
Maze?
但唯一的迷宫是绿色的
But the only maze was green.
你是色盲
You're color blind.
红色和绿色对你而言是一样的
Red and green look the same to you.
图巴 拿上钥匙 我知道怎么对付迷宫
Tuba, get that key. I can help with the maze.
拿到了
Got it.
太好了
Yeah! Alright!
你们做到了
You did it.
团队合作万岁
Hooray for teamwork.
我是罗伊 是你们的宝贝 我们好像没见过
Also, hi, I'm Roy, I'm your boy, and I don't believe we've met.
一一找到我们了
One-One found us!
把黑兹尔扔过来
Throw Hazel across!
不要 等等
No, wait!
我们会抓住你的 黑兹尔 我保证
We've got you, Hazel! I promise!
就尽管放轻松
Just take it easy-peasy.
我的小柠檬
My little lemon...
汁
...squeeeeezy!
图巴
Tuba!
去下一节车厢 我去救图巴
Get to the next car. I'll go back for Tuba.
团队合作始于两人之间的相互信任
Teamwork begins with two people trusting each other.
但是你
But you?
你不是人
You're no person.
没事 他们会没事的
It's fine. They'll be okay.
图巴呢 她在哪儿
Where's Tuba? Where is she?
黑兹尔 你安全了
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表