剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第三季 第三集
-太菜了 伙计 -随你怎么说
- Rookie move, buddy. - Whatever.
有疤的男人才性感
Battle scars give a man character.
所以我们什么时候把那个空值弄走
So when are we taking out that null?
它体型庞大 可能会引起激烈的反抗
Well, it's big and would put up a serious fight.
如果我们攻击它 就会失去黑兹尔
And we could lose Hazel if we attack it.
她太依恋空值了
She's too attached.
你第一次坐火车时 你的那个空值
I mean, when you first got on the train and that null of yours --
总之
Anyway...
野蛮暴♥力♥会很无聊的
brute force can get so boring.
我说得对吗 我们有时间
Am I right? We've got time.
我们交了个新朋友
We made a new friend.
他叫路易斯
This is Louis.
他是个好人 就是疯疯癫癫的
He's a good sort, but barking mad.
太巧了
What a coincidence!
在顶点 我们有个朋友也叫路易斯
We have a friend named Louis in the Apex.
你们来自"顶点"这个国家吗
The Apex is the country where you're from?
"顶点"不是地名
The Apex isn't a place,
而是由孩子们组成的特殊神秘力量
it's a special secret force of kids.
没错
Yeah, that's right!
顶点小队为乘客为权利而战
In the Apex, we fight for our rights as passengers
因为有个叫一一的邪恶机器人
because an evil robot named One-One
占领了火车
has taken over the train.
邪恶的机器人
A evil robot?
没错 真正的列车长
Yep. See, the True Conductor was a man
戴着黑色大头盔 上面还有红色波浪符号♥
who wore big black helmet with a red wave on it.
他的数字是全世界最高的
He has the highest number in the world
他还救过我的命
and even saved my life once.
所以我们用脸上的红色波浪来纪念他
So we wear the red wave on our faces to honor him.
他为人类建造了火车
He built the train for humans.
但没人知道真正的列车长现在在哪儿
But no one knows where the True Conductor is now,
一一想要除掉火车上的所有人类
and One-One is trying to get rid of all the humans on the train.
自从他占领了火车 孩子们就因数字减少
Ever since he took over, kids have been disappearing
而一直在消失
when their numbers go down.
我恨一一
I hate One-One!
孩子们去哪里了
Where do the children go?
没人知道
No one knows.
但和真正的列车长一样
But I have the highest number,
我现在有了最高的数字
just like the True Conductor did,
所以我是顶点小队的头儿
so I'm the leader of the Apex.
我确保每个人的数字都很高
I make sure everyone's number stays high.
我能加入吗
Can I be in it?
"巅峰"的孩子们真的都很特别
Well, Apex kids are all really special
很勇敢
and really brave.
有朝一日或许可以
Yeah, maybe someday.
有朝一日
Someday.
*别担心宝贝 别着急宝贝*
*Don't be a worry baby, no need to hurry, baby*
*和我在一起*
*When you're with me*
*就尽管放轻松 我的小柠檬汁*
*Just take it easy-peasy, my little lemon-squeezy*
*因为我们在一起*
*Cause you're with me*
真好听
That's cute.
图巴以前常给她的孩子们唱这首歌♥
Tuba used to sing it to her kids.
但我在里面加了"放轻松"的部分
But I added the "easy-peasy" part!
孩子们吗
Kids, huh?
所以你可能需要
So, you're probably gonna need
找个时间回到他们身边吗
to head back to 'em at some point?
不
No.
我现在是一个人
I...am on my own...now.
你和我们一起
You're with us!
没错
Of course.
停下
Stop!
停在那儿
Stop right there!
你们知道自己在干什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
西蒙 去高处
Simon, get to higher ground.
-我会找到它的 -你都没穿礼服
- I'll find its - You aren't even dressed.
你穿成这样让我怎么介绍你
I can't present you in such a state.
你的护卫呢
Where are your escorts?
我们不需要护卫
We don't need escorts.
出口在哪儿
Where's the exit?
只有进入社交圈的人才能看到出口
The exit only makes itself seen to those who've entered society.
你们得正式进入社交圈 按照程序来
You must have a debut. Procedures must be followed.
我会带你们去沙龙舞房♥间学习华尔兹
I'll take you to the Cotillion Room to learn the waltz.
请跟我来吧
Follow me, if you will.
现在怎么办
What now?
为了黑兹尔 我们得配合
We'll play along, for Hazel's sake.
之前那些初入社交圈的人 现在都有伴儿了
Former debutantes, all paired off now.
真好 看啊 真不错
Great. Look at that. Good for them.
我们到了
Well, here we are!
我一会儿回来接你们
I'll be back to collect you all later,
跟着脚印 学习舞步 别犯错误
so follow the feet, learn the steps, no mistakes,
要不然就永远都出不来了
or you'll be trapped here forever.
保重
Okay. Cheerio!
你不能把我们留在这儿
You can't leave us in here!
我们遵守火车规定时就会发生这种事
This is what happens when we play by train rules.
天花板也许能移♥动♥ 我负责这个
Ceiling panels might budge. I'll take lead.
-你去 -我们学跳舞吧
- You go and - Let's learn the dance!
黑兹尔 你太可爱了
Hazel! You are so sweet,
但现在事关火车上的生存问题
but here's the thing about life on the train.
尝试我们知道的可行办法是明智的
It is smart to try what we know can work.
谢谢你的建议 但是
Thank you for the input, but --
如果我们不跳 就不能回顶点小队了
If we don't dance, we can't get back to the Apex!
我们得照做 这样我才能加入"巅峰"
And we have to so I can be in it!
我会变得特别 变得勇敢
I can be special and brave.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
我们负责掩护
We'll cover our bases.
你穿过通风口寻找其它出路
You go through the vents and look for another way out.
我会学跳舞
I'll learn the dance.
我不喜欢这样 格蕾丝
I don't like this, Grace.
这些空值比看起来更危险
These nulls are a bigger threat than they seemed.
它们一直都这样
They always are.
所以
So...
我们学跳舞吧
let's learn this dance.
我们跟着脚印
We follow the feet!
这是交谊舞
This is a ballroom dance!
一些舞步是倒着的
Some of the steps are backwards.
我们得组成舞伴
We have to be partners.
你说得对
You're right.
你是怎么知道这个的
How do you know about this stuff?
我上了课
I took classes.
你有那种疯狂逼你跳舞的妈妈吗
Do you have one of those intense dance moms or something?
-逼我跳舞的妈妈 -是啊
-Dance moms? - Yeah.
让你参加比赛得奖杯
Puts you in contests to win trophies,
给你扎超级紧的马尾
makes you wear supertight ponytails,
让你吃特别多糖
gives you too much sugar?
我
I...
不知道
don't know.
你不知道
You...don't know?
那你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
他
He was...
我不知道
I don't know!
她知道些什么
What does she know?
没事的
Okay. That's okay.
我也上过舞蹈课
Hey, I had dance lessons, too.
-真的吗 -真的 各种各样的
- Yeah? - Yeah! All kinds --
踢踏舞 街舞 芭蕾
tap, hip-hop, ballet.
情侣们把在舞厅跳舞当作有趣的联谊活动
Couples do ballroom as a fun bonding activity.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
但我从没跳过交谊舞
I never did ballroom, though.
我没去上课
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表