剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第三季 第二集
你还好吗
You okay?
这不是正常程序
This isn't going to be a normal procedure.
-没错 -我们应该有备用物资才对
- You're right. - We're supposed to have backup.
我们应该有两个鱼叉工作包
We're supposed to have two working harpoon packs.
我想我们之前没坐过这么远的火车
I don't think we've even been this far out on the train before.
所以除了悲观的情绪 我们还有什么
So what do we have, besides pessimism?
好主意 我们可能得实行定量配给
Good idea. We might have to ration.
看一看
Let's see.
我们有些零食棒 一捆绳子
We have some snack bars, rope...
三支牙刷
three toothbrushes?
一支用来刷牙 两支用来刷鞋
One for the teeth, two for the sneaks.
没我的份儿吗
I don't even get one?
我就装了三支
All I know is I packed three.
一包什锦果仁
Baggie of gorp,
北极牛仔牌夏季运动流汗除臭剂
Arctic Cowboy brand deodorant for summer sports perspiration.
那个不错
That's good,
我可不想让你的味道暴露我们的位置
because I don't need your ripeness giving away our position.
你以为我在开玩笑
You think I'm joking!
好吧 第一印象
Okay. First impressions.
看起来是节中等大小的车厢
Looks to be a moderately sized car,
丛林主题的
jungle-themed...
但有点额外的
but with a little extra...
有型
Flair?
危险似乎不大
Threats seem minimal.
但西蒙还是一副冷淡愚蠢的样子
But Simon presence remains aloof and dorky.
伙计 我们是顶点小队
Dude, we are the Apex,
但我们也是格蕾丝和西蒙 记得吗
but, also, we're Grace and Simon, remember?
-是 -"是"
- Yeah. - "Yeah."
"是"什么
"Yeah," what?
我见过你领导一群孩子
I've seen you lead an army of kids,
但我也见过你把袜子团成球玩
but I've also seen you play sock ball.
我们回去后 你可以扮演超级严肃的将军小子
You can play superserious general guy when we get back.
马里奥害羞小子的统帅
在那之前
Until then,
放轻松
lo-o-o-osen u-u-u-u-p!
就想象成我们在休假
Think of it as us being on leave.
看到吗 改变下节奏不是挺好的吗
See? Isn't this a nice change of pace?
没错
Yeah, it is.
我们好像遇上空值了
Looks like we got Null problems.
光在下面可找不到威胁
Can't look for threats down here.
发现什么了吗
See anything?!
看见树顶了
Yeah, the tops of other trees!
我觉得我找到了
I think I found something!
闪开 现在 立刻 马上
Clear a way, now, now, now!
无论是什么 我们都不能小瞧它
Whatever it is, we can't ignore it.
我知道你让我放轻松
I know you told me to loosen up,
但应对这种东西 我们确实有顶点小队程序
but we do have Apex procedures for something like this.
你知道什么
Okay. What do you got?
当遇到无法用武力制♥服♥
When encountering a Null that cannot be overwhelmed with force,
或者无法完全避开的空值时
nor avoided in its entirety,
必须限制该空值的活动
the Null in question must be incapacitated.
那是谁规定的
Now, who could have written that one?
你知道我为人低调不求功名
You know I don't like to take credit for things.
我们设陷阱捉住它
Let's trap it.
我们有棉花糖吗
Did we have marshmallows?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
你想在这儿挽回在胖兔宝宝那里的损失吗
This is where you want to redeem your loss at chubby bunny --
就在这里吗
right here?
我坚称自己还是冠军
I maintain that I am still the champion.
我说完了他们才飞走
They did not fly out until after I said it.
仍然算数
Still counts.
没事
I-It's fine.
陷阱会提醒我们知道它来了
The -- The trap let us know it's here.
现在我们可以联合起来一起把它拿下
Now we can team up and take it down together.
西蒙 西蒙 你在哪儿
Simon? Simon, where are you?!
弄出点声音 我好跟着你
Make some noise so I can try to follow!
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙
Simon!
作为狡猾的惩罚
As punishment for being sneaky,
入侵者会被当作食物献给威猛的图巴
the trespassers are given as food to the mighty Tuba!
别 求你了 停下
Please! Please! Oh, stop it!
不 求你了 不要
"Oh, no! Please! Ha ha ha! Oh, no!"
看你们俩 你们刚刚就是这样
That's you two! That's what you two sound like!
我记得你说过至少47节车厢
I thought you said there weren't any passengers
没有乘客
for at least 47 cars.
不知道 那是数字记录仪说的
I don't know. That's what the number tracker said.
你们好
Hi, over there.
我们是顶点小队
We're with the Apex.
你们可能听说过我们
You might have heard of us --
看见这条波浪符号♥了吗
seen this wave symbol?
我们要确保你们从火车上
We want to make sure you're getting everything
得到了应得的一切
you're entitled to from the train.
作为乘客 真正的列车员给我们
As a passenger, the true conductor gives us --
你们没明白 你们看
You aren't getting this. You see --
住手
No!
你说过我们不伤人的
You told me we don't hit!
抱歉 他有点兴奋了
Sorry. He can get a little excited.
我叫格蕾丝
My name's Grace.
那是我朋友西蒙
Simon is my friend.
你朋友叫什么名字
What's your friend's name?
图巴
This is Tuba.
她有点害羞
She's kinda shy.
我也会害羞 你好 图巴
I can get shy, too. Hi, Tuba!
你好
Hello.
-那你叫什么 -黑兹尔
- And what's your name? - Hazel.
很好听的名字 黑兹尔
That's a very pretty name, Hazel.
我在寻找需要帮助的乘客
I'm looking for passengers to help.
那是我的工作
That's what I do.
你介意我和黑兹尔单独聊聊吗 就一小会儿
Do you mind if I talk to Hazel alone, just for a little bit?
我应该留在这儿
I should stay.
图巴 没事的
Tuba, I'll be okay.
我保证
I promise.
我就在这里
I will be over here...
吃菠萝
...eating a pineapple.
谢谢 黑兹尔
Thank you, Hazel.
你想看很酷的东西吗
Do you want to see something cool?
这是我的数字
This is my number.
-你有数字吗 -我有
- Do you have a number? - I do!
但你的在发光
But yours glows!
西蒙 看一下这个
Simon, take a look at this.
这可能是她没有扫描的原因
That's probably why she didn't scan.
那个假的列车员想把她藏起来不被我们发现
The fake conductor was trying to hide her from us,
关掉她的数字
turning off her number.
我们得立刻带她去找顶点小队
We need to get her to the Apex right away.
列 列车员是什么
What's a con-- conductor?
我之前就想跟你说这个
Well, that's what I was trying to tell you about before.
我们先说数字的事儿
Let's focus on numbers.
我们都有数字 我 你 西蒙
We all have them -- me, you, and Simon.
你的数字应该和我的一样发光 看
But yours should be glowing -- like mine. See?
我们怎么解决
How could we fix...
我知道了
Oh, I know!
你可以和我们一起回去
You could come back with us!
那样我们就能把和数字有关的一切都教给你
That way we can teach you all about numbers.
也许我们能让你的数字和我的一样发光
Maybe we can get yours to glow like mine does!
太酷了
Cool!
你还能认识其他很酷的孩子们
Plus you get to meet a bunch of other cool kids.
什么 等等
Whaaaaaaaa? Wait.
我是孩子吗
Am I kid?!
我让图巴收拾行李
Yes! I'll tell Tuba to pack up.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表