剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
Two, she has no respect for personal property.
-第三 -这不是笑话
- Three -- - This isn't a joke!
你抛弃了我 所以告诉我格蕾丝的事
You left me, so give me something for Grace!
我没有抛弃你 西蒙
I didn't leave you, Simon.
我是逃开了
I ran.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
不 没有区别
No, there isn't!
那个库姆差点抓到我
That Ghom almost got me.
到下一节车厢我才发现你没在我身边
I didn't realize you weren't by my side until the next car.
但你并没回来
But you never came back.
我
I...
没有
No.
我就是我 西蒙
I am who I am, Simon.
没办法帮你更多
I can't give you more than that.
你能再说得仔细些吗
Could you give me a few more details?
比"我需要一个东西"更有用的
Something more helpful than, "I need a thing?"
格蕾丝的数字坏了
Grace's number is broken.
数字正在减少
It's going down,
但她似乎并不想修好它
but she doesn't seem to want to fix it.
我们找到了一个为一一工作的女人
And now we found this woman who's working with One-One.
她有我们见过的最大的数字
She has the highest number we've ever seen!
差不多都到她的脖子了
It's almost up to her neck!
但格蕾丝甚至都不想跟她说话
But Grace doesn't even want to talk to her!
她让我们赶紧跑
She made us run!
这个女人 她多大了
The woman -- How old is she?
我怎么知道 她只是有点老
How should I know? She's just...old.
是英国人
And British.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
她的名字是阿米莉亚
Her name is Amelia.
我们有些不太愉快的过往
We've had some unpleasant dealings.
其实她有好几次想杀了我
She tried to kill me a few times, actually.
尽管我觉得那只会让你更喜欢她
Though I suppose that would only endear her to you.
她很危险 如果是我 就会远离她
She's dangerous. I'd stay clear of her.
所以
So...
格蕾丝逃跑是正确的吗
Grace was right to run?
你们顶点小队拼命让自己的数字增加
You Apex work so hard to get your numbers up.
做了些什么呢
Doing what?
破坏东西 洗劫车厢
Destroying things, pillaging cars,
玩打仗游戏
playing soldier.
想想阿米莉亚要怎样
Think about what it would take for Amelia
才能得到那么高的数字
to get a number that high.
至于格蕾丝
And as for Grace...
你是个聪明的孩子
you're a smart boy.
你肯定想过逆转意味着什么
Surely you've thought about what the reverse means,
是什么会使数字下降
what would make a number go down.
数字就是力量
Numbers are power.
数字就是数字
Numbers are numbers,
它们本来就应该下降
and they're supposed to go down.
你说格蕾丝的数字坏了
You say Grace's number is broken,
但事实是
but the truth is,
你只是不喜欢它的运作方式
you just don't like how it's working.
不 不是这样的
Th-- That's not it!
我不相信你 你在说谎
I don't believe you! You're lying!
我从不说谎
I never lie.
你一直在说谎
You lie all the time.
我陈述事实时从不说谎
Well, I never lie when I'm telling the truth.
她没有表现出应有的样子
She's not acting like she should!
她到底应该怎么表现
And how exactly should she be acting?
她不是你的小人偶 西蒙
She's not one of your miniatures, Simon.
她什么都不告诉我
She's shutting me out!
求你了 萨曼莎
Please, Samantha.
我必须知道原因
I have to know why.
好吧
Very well.
想知道她没告诉你的事情
The only way to find out what she isn't telling you
就只有去亲眼看看
is to see what she isn't telling you.
什么
What?
书
你必须提取她的记忆录像带 然后进去看看
You'll have to extract tape of her memories and go inside.
因为这不是你的记忆 所以很安全
Since it isn't yours, it's safe.
然而进入自己的录像带
Going into your own tape, however,
就是前途未卜 充满危险
can be unpredictable and dangerous.
我就知道你有办法
I knew you'd have something.
你总是有办法
You always do.
-但是 西蒙 -怎么了
- But, Simon! - What?
我们不该一直知道他人心中所想
We shouldn't always know what's in a person's mind,
尤其是那些我们所爱的人
especially the minds of those we love.
我不是孩子了
I'm not a child anymore.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
西蒙
Oh, Simon...
你一无所知
...you have no idea.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表