剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第三季 第六集
怎么回事
What's going on?
我身上的这是什么
What's on me?
粘在我身上了
It's stuck on me!
变成我的皮肤了
It's my skin!
我的皮肤为什么会变成这样
Why is it my skin?
我 我 我也不知道
I -- I -- I don't know!
我想见图巴
I want Tuba.
她...走了 黑兹尔
She's...gone, Hazel.
不要 咱们去接她吧
N-no! Let's go get her!
黑兹尔 她不只是离开了
Hazel, she's not just gone.
她死了
She died.
那如果我非常非常乖呢
What if I'm really, really good?
我保证
I promise!
我再也不会调皮捣蛋了
I won't do anything bad, ever!
求求你了 格蕾丝
Please, Grace!
求求你了
Please!
不是的 黑兹尔
No, Hazel!
这跟你乖不乖没有关系
It doesn't have anything to do with you being good or bad.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
难道我是一个火车人吗
I'm a train person?
可能吧 我也不清楚
Maybe? I don't know.
你讨厌我吗
Do you hate me?
不是的 黑兹尔 你为什么这么说
No, Hazel, why would you say that?
-你讨厌图巴 -不是的
- You hated Tuba. - No.
我没有讨厌过图巴
I didn't hate Tuba.
但是西蒙讨厌她
But Simon did.
西蒙也会把我杀了的
Simon's going to kill me too!
格蕾丝 我好害怕那些轮子
Grace, I'm afraid of the wheels!
不 不
No! No!
他不会杀了你的
He won't!
我们不告诉西蒙就行了
We just-- won't tell Simon, okay?
他不用知道
He doesn't need to know.
所以我们不能让他看见龟壳 知道吗
So we can't let him see the shell, okay?
你得保持冷静 深呼吸 吸气
You have to stay calm and take big breaths, in...
呼气
And out.
你们在外面有一段时间了
You guys were out there for a while.
没有我明确的指示
Don't you ever take action like that again
你绝对不允许再做那样的事
if I haven't given you explicit orders!
你这是在用职权威胁我吗
Are you pulling rank on me?
没错
Yes.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
黑兹尔 走吧
Hazel, let's go.
黑兹尔
Hazel?
我想在我们离开之前做件事
I wanna do something before we leave.
什么事
What?
我
I...
我想给图巴办一场葬礼
wanna have a funeral for Tuba.
葬礼
A funeral?!
黑兹尔 图巴 不在这里
Hazel, Tuba isn't...here.
所以给她办葬礼会很难
So it would be hard to have...
又没有要埋的尸体 小鬼
There's no body left to bury, kid.
西蒙
Simon!
火车是我们的 不是他们的
The train is ours, not theirs.
我们就这么办事的 黑兹尔
That's how we do things, Hazel.
我很乖
I'm being good.
我很冷静
I'm being calm.
什么
What?
让我参加一场
It would be good for me to go!
葬礼会是件好事
To a funeral.
能帮我跟她告别
It helps to say goodbye.
可是离顶点只有一个车厢了
But the Apex are just a car away.
让她办吧
Let's let her do this.
你真的想在她还在为一个空值难过的时候
I mean, do you really want to throw her in with the Apex
把她扔给顶点吗
when she's still crying over a null?
我
I --
的确有点道理
I guess that makes sense.
那当然了 我做的事都是有道理的
Of course it does. Everything I do makes sense.
黑兹尔 西蒙觉得这是个好主意
Hazel, Simon thinks this is a great idea.
我想去找个图巴会喜欢的地方
I want to find a spot that Tuba would like.
作为这里唯一一个理智的人我插一句
Sorry to be the voice of reason again,
根本没有尸体啊
but there's no body.
就给她致两句词
Just say something about her
然后我们就假装一群烦人的邻居
and we'll pretend a bunch of annoying neighbors
带了点菜来 赶紧完事
brought casseroles and be done with it.
就当这个是图巴吧
This will be Tuba.
这是个曾经属于我们的东西
It's something that was ours.
这里吗
Here?
不行
No.
今天晚上真亮
Bright out tonight, eh?
还是只是我这么觉得
Or is it just me?
慢慢来
Take 'er easy!
这里呢
Here?
如果你根本就不想来 那你就应该告诉我
Well, if you didn't want to come here, you should have said so!
搞得好像你肯定不会对我的选择
Oh, and I'm sure you wouldn't have complained
说三道四似的
about whatever choice I made?
那你会选哪里
Where would you have picked then?
湖
The lake.
我们是石头 马丁 我们不会游泳啊
We're rocks, Martin! We can't swim!
你生气的样子我简直爱死了
I love it when you get angry.
不行
No.
然后那松鼠又抓挠了一次
And then the squirrel scratched again.
"我的小松子们在哪里呢"
"Where are my little seeds?"
然后又更响地说了一遍
Then louder,
"我的小松子们在哪里呢"
"Where are my little seeds?!"
这里呢
Here?
不行
No.
这里呢
Here?
不行
No.
赶紧选一个地方
Just choose a spot!
闭嘴
Stop it!
这是都是你干的
You did this!
永远都是这样了 所以我要好好办葬礼
This is forever and I'm going to do it right!
黑兹尔
Hazel!
她才六岁 西蒙
She's six, Simon!
你就不能想想
Can't you take even one second to remember
那只猫离开你之后你的感受吗
how you felt when the Cat left you?
好吧
Fine.
给这个假人办场假葬礼吧
Have the pretend funeral for the pretend person.
我在出口等着
But I'm waiting by the exit.
黑兹尔
Hazel?
黑兹尔
Hazel!
黑兹尔
Hazel!!
你在哪呢
Where are you?
我在树上
I'm in the tree!
就是这里了
It's here.
图巴想要在高高的 能看见天空的地方
Tuba wants to be high up where she can see the sky
不被雨 动物 或者亲嘴的石头打扰
and be protected from rain and animals and kissing rocks.
图巴对我很好 还保护了我
Tuba was really nice and protected me
她给我很甜蜜的拥抱
and gave me good hugs.
她让我每时每刻都觉得温暖
She made me feel like I was warm all the time.
不是那种外在的
But not the kind of warm that's outside
会让你流汗的温暖 而是那种内在 很舒服的
and makes you sweaty, but, like, inside and comfy.
也谢谢她的孩子让我拥有图巴
Oh, and thank you to her kids for letting me have Tuba
因为他们走了而我需要她
because they were gone and I needed her.
可能现在图巴能跟他们在一起了
And maybe now Tuba can be with them again
因为她现在没法跟我在一起了
since she can't be with me
我希望她喜欢这样
and I hope she likes that.
格蕾丝 你有要说的吗
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表