剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
话说 香皂用完了
Hey, we're out of soap.
知道了
Okay.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what's weird?
过去八年间 好像一次都没出现过
In the last eight years, I cannot even think of a time
香皂用光这种事
when we ran out of soap.
我们家过的是香皂光明节吗[灯油永不熄灭]I mean, is our house ?like the Hanukkah of soaps?
不 是我创造的香皂奇迹
No, I'm just the miracle of soap
因为这八年来都是我把香皂换上的
because I've been replacing it for eight years.
这种事完全可以交给我
You know, I can totally do that.
只要告诉我要去哪 该买♥♥什么就行
Just tell me where to go and what to get.
我非常感谢你的主动承担
I honestly appreciate the offer,
但对我来说直接把活干了
but it's easier for me to just do it
比教你一遍更轻松
than to walk you through the steps of it.
谢谢 我刚才全身上下都是用洗发水洗的
Thank you, because I just washed my whole body with shampoo.
家里牙膏也用光了
We're also out of toothpaste,
-我顺便也买♥♥回来吧 -不 还有呢
- so I'll get that, too. - No, we're not.
我的个天 真用光了
Oh, my God! Yes, we are!
你实在太会处理洗手间的杂事了
You're amazing at this bathroom stuff.
快问快答 不许看
Okay, real quick, without looking --
家里还剩多少棉球
how many cotton balls do we have left?
六个
Six.
你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
You want to know how I knew that?
因为你小时候家里没有棉球
Because you didn't grow up with cotton balls,
所以你格外珍惜每一个棉球
so you really value every cotton ball?
背景故事编的不错 但是不对
Cool backstory, but, no,
因为我在需要做一件事之前
it's because I notice everything that needs to get done
就注意到要做这事了
before it needs to get done.
我默认成为了家里的大管家
I'm the manager of the house by default.
嘿 我也干活的
Hey, I-I do stuff.
是啊 我吩咐你去做的
Yes, after I tell you.
你也在我管理范围内
You are one of the things I manage.
你不相信的话 有很多这方面的文章
If you don't believe me, there are all these articles about it.
这叫精神负担
It's called the mental load.
有趣
Cool.
有趣趣趣趣趣
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
把文章发给我一篇看看
Send me one of those articles.
瞧吧 我要记得把文章发给你
Okay, see, me having to remember to send you one of the articles
就是我的精神负担的实例
is an example of my mental load.
你去谷歌♥一下就明白了
And if you Google it, you can figure it out.
我知道你会用谷歌♥
And I know you can Google
我可见过你的搜索记录
because I've seen your search history --
"前进保险公♥司♥广♥告♥主角芙洛的净身价"
"Flo from Progressive net worth?"
她根本不用再拍这些广♥告♥了
She doesn't even need to do those commercials anymore!
她只是热爱艺术 还有保险行业
She just loves her art -- and insurance.
太让人激动了
This is so exciting.
不敢相信周五就是你的第一次学校演出
I can't believe Friday's your first school play
你扮演鲍勃
and you got cast as Bob,
我知道的最可爱的「超级英雄香蕉公主手♥机♥」
the cutest superhero-banana- princess-phone I know.
-我要去练习一下舞步 -好
- I'm gonna go practice my dance. - Okay.
他们不该让孩子自己选装扮服
They should not let the kids pick their own costumes.
该死 把大箱子摆路中间干什么
Damn it. What's this giant box doing in the center of the floor?
你们想让我摔倒然后拍下来
Did you want me to fall over it so you could film it?
想得美
No dice!
大卫买♥♥了香皂
Dave bought soap.
我现在是个香皂小哥了
I'm a soap guy now!
没错 我是个香皂小妹
Yep. I am the soap girl.
香皂小妹要把香皂拆箱
Soap girls have to unpack the soap,
然后在家里找个地方放这200块香皂
find a place in the house for 200 bars of soap,
把箱子拆开回收
break down the box and recycle it,
然后再买♥♥点香皂 因为你买♥♥错了种类
and then buy more soap because you got the wrong kind.
你说什么呢 我没买♥♥错
What are you talking about? No, I didn't.
"伐木工沐浴皂"
"Lumberjack Swagger"?
是啊 应该能帮助释放出迷人的信息素
Yeah, it's supposed to release some of the pheromones.
好吧 这段对话对我来说
Okay, see, this conversation counts
就是彻彻底底的精神负担
as a whole mental load for me.
我爱巴里·门塔·洛德
I love "Barry Mental Load."
不 黛比 是精神负担
No, Deb, mental load --
就是保持家庭运转的无形工作
it's the invisible work that you do to keep the household running.
这东西好像不存在
Seems like a fake thing.
是非常真实的
It's very real.
在每一段婚姻里
It's just that, in every marriage,
总有一个人要处理一切事情
there's one person who always has to figure stuff out
另一个永远不用操心
and one who never has to.
在我们那时候 这叫「为人母」
Well, in my day, they called it "being a mother,"
我们也不会对此抱怨
and we didn't complain about it either.
大卫
Davey?
大卫 我知道你们还在说什么精神错乱
Davey, I know you're still talking about, going mental,
你能告诉我这东西怎么用吗
but could you show me how to work this thing?
我试着在网上找说明书
I tried looking up the instructions online,
但我每次搜索咖啡研磨机[男同交友软件]but every time I Googled "Grinder,"
搜索结果都有点让人意外
the results were a little surprising.
我帮你煮咖啡 但是我再说最后一遍
I will help you with the coffee, but for the last time,
我不在场的情况下 不要随便使用谷歌♥
please do not use Google without me in your presence.
他最好了
He's the best.
丽贝卡 遇上他你真是中彩票了
Rebecca, you won the lotto with this one!
瞧见了吧 我知道你的精神负担是真的
See that? I know your mental load is real,
但是我也有自己的精神负担 就是我父母
but I have my own mental load -- my parents.
不是一回事
It's not the same.
不是一回事吗
It's not the same?
你试过帮我妈妈弄清楚
Have you ever tried to help my mom figure out
她想的是哪个女演员吗
what actress she's thinking of?
她永远弄不清是劳拉·林妮还是劳拉·邓恩
She never knows if it's Laura Linney or Laura Dern,
但是每一次 都是黛米·摩尔
but every single time, it's Demi Moore.
好吧 或许你的父母不好伺候
Okay, your parents may be difficult,
但这不是你必须做的
but you don't have to do that stuff.
你经常做不必做的事 也好意思说这话
This coming from the queen of doing things she doesn't have to do.
你把孩子们的冬季衣服真空封存
I mean, you vacuum-seal our kids' winter wardrobe
这样就不会被蛾子袭击
so that it doesn't get attacked by moths.
我们真的要管那些东西叫蛾子吗
And do we really have to call them moths?
我们这么政♥治♥正确
We're so PC.
就不能叫它们丑蝴蝶吗
Can't they just be ugly butterflies?
好吧 瞧 你连蛾子是什么都不知道
Okay, see, the fact that you don't know what moths are
也是我的精神负担沉重不堪的一大证明
is a testament to my mental load.
行 好吧
Okay. Fine.
如果你的精神负担让你这么难以承受
If your mental load is so tough,
那我们交换负担
let's swap loads.
真的吗 你愿意承受我的负担
Really? You want this load?
-我愿意 -好啊 没问题
- I want that load. - Okay, fine.
我来应付你父母 负担交换
I will take your parents. Loads swapped.
但家庭日历上的所有事项 都得你来做
But everything that pops up on the family calendar, that's all you.
-行 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-保证完成 -很好
- Done and done. - Cool.
快速提问
Quick "Q."
那个我每天都得查看的家庭日历
Now, this family calendar that I check every day,
放在什么地方啊
where would this be located?
那是你手♥机♥上自带的应用
It's an app that comes with your phone.
来 我来把通知打开
Here, I'm gonna turn on your notifications.
听到了吗
You hear that?
那是我噩梦的声音
That's the sound of my nightmares.
噩梦即将不复存在
Well, it doesn't have to be anymore,
-因为这些都是我要做的事了 -好
- because it's things that I have to do now. - ?Yep.
先从"整理车♥库♥"开始
Starting with "Organizing the garage."
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
那可不见得 因为如果不用正确的方法
Not really, because organizing the garage is something
整理车♥库♥的话
you kind of have to do the right way,
只会越整越忙
or else it'll just cause more work.
宝贝贝贝贝贝
Baby. Baby, baby, baby, baby.
冷静静静静静
Chill, chill, chill, chill.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - ?Okay?
我能行 我来处理你的杂事
I got this. I got your piles.
-我来承受你的负担 -好
- I got your load. - ?Okay.
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表