剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
她从不分配别人去做
She doesn't delegate.
没错 分配工作是领导能力的一种形式
Yes, delegating is a form of true leadership.
没错 你说得对 那好
Yes, you're right. Okay.
我来处理这事 我完全有足够的能力应对
So I will go handle this, which I am more than capable of,
你可以帮我整理车♥库♥
and you can, uh, help me organize the garage.
等等
Wait a minute.
我觉得我更擅长策划度假
I think that I would be better with planning the vacation.
我对美国运通卡的使用超级有创意
I could be very creative with the right AmEx.
我和你♥爸♥曾花了两周时间
Me and Daddy took two weeks.
我们去了南非
We went to South Africa.
我们回来后整个人脱胎换骨
We came back changed!
你们回来后破产了
You came back broke.
那很好 一...
That's good. One...
什么事 斯图
Uh, yes, Stew?
我在帮亚希记台词呢
I'm in the middle of helping Asher memorize his lines.
我是个明星
I'm a star!
我知道你是
I know you are!
丽贝卡 我遇到手♥机♥支付的紧急问题了
Uh, Rebecca, I'm having a Venmo emergency.
爸 怎么还不还我的50块
Dad, where's my 50 bucks?
我刚刚在想《王冠》的第二季哦
'Cause I was just thinking of season two of "The Crown,"
英国财政部...
when the British Treasury - -
打住 你会拿到你的钱的
Oh, no, pl- - You'll get your money!
我得先学会怎么使用手♥机♥支付
I just need to learn how to use Venmo.
过来 你只需要把她的名字输进去
Come here. You just type her name in there.
-不不不 你自己来 自己动手 -不要 我做不到
- No, no, you do it. You do it. - No, no, please - - I can't!
你得学会自己照顾自己
You got to learn to take care of yourself.
好吧 开始吧 行行行 好了
Oy. Alright. Here we go. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我会的 好了
I got it. Okay.
给乔安娜转账50美元
And $50 for Joanna.
然后 发送
And...send.
你收到了吗
Did you get it?
没有
Nope.
我在想着 浓雾袭来时...
I'm thinking about when a fog rolled in - -
快点 拜托 你来吧
Aw, come on, come on! Please just do it.
老天啊 把手♥机♥给我吧
Oh, dear Lord. Gimme the phone.
天呐 你刚给她发了5000美元
Oh, my God. You just sent her $5,000!
什么 你好爱今天
What?! I love today!
乔安娜 你欠我4950美元
Joanna, you owe me $4,950.
周一前务必还我钱
Money by Monday.
不 我没收到
Nope. I didn't get it.
-不好 -怎么了
- Oh, no. ?- What?
斯图 你刚给一个陌生人转了5000美元
Stew, you just sent a random person $5,000.
让我看看
Oh, let me see.
原来对方的名字不是乔安娜·克莱因
Oh, that's - - It doesn't say Joanna Klein.
而是乔伊丝·巴斯隆
It says "Joyce Basilone."
不知道她是谁 但她的牙很美观
No idea who she is, but fantastic teeth.
快 你就不能按个取消按钮吗
Come on. Can't you just press the "Undo" Button?
不 根本没有取消按钮
No, there's not an "Undo" Button!
这事能就我们三个人知道吗
Can we just keep this between the three of us?
以及乔伊丝 你能给她发个信息吗
And Joyce. Can you message her?
你只用了两个小时就把车♥库♥整理成这样了吗
Did you do all of this in the last two hours?
我太厉害了
I'm so good.
严格来说 不是我的功劳
Well, not me, technically.
我雇了迪·罗森瑟尔的两个工人把东西全拖走了
I hired Dee Rosenthal's two guys to haul everything away.
我分配工作了
I delegated.
我太厉害了
I'm so good.
等等
Wait.
丽贝卡注明要保留的那些东西呢
But what happened to all of Rebecca's "Keep" Stuff
比如"换季保留物品"和"重要保留物品"
like the "Seasonal - - keep" And the "Important - - keep"?
大卫 你叫我整理车♥库♥
David, you told me to organize the garage,
我照做了啊
and that's what I did.
妈 现在有个问题
Mom, this is a problem.
那些注明"重要保留物品"的东西
I mean, that stuff said "Keep - - important,"
现在彻底没了
and now it's gone forever.
或许也没那么重要
Look, maybe it wasn't so important.
你知道丽贝卡那个人有多夸张
You know how dramatic Rebecca can be.
妈 她那些东西都去哪儿了
Mom, what happened to all of her stuff?
我不知道
I don't know!
迪·罗森瑟尔的工人都非常...
Dee Rosenthal's guys are very...
不正经
shifty.
那多谢你邀请他们来
Well, then thank you for inviting them
我的孩子生活的地方啊
to the place where my children live!
冷静 你紧张过度了
Oh, calm down. ?You're getting all wound up.
我打个电♥话♥给迪
Let me just call Dee.
她一会儿就能处理好
She'll handle it in a minute.
你好 我是黛比
Hi. It's Deb.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
她在做手术
She's in surgery.
你在干什么呢
Hey, what ya doing?
在玩手♥机♥小游戏呢
Oh, just playing this trivia game on my phone.
"手♥机♥支付的退款政策是怎样的"
"What is Venmo's refund policy?"
真是个随机的问题
That's a random question.
我恰巧知道答案
I actually know that one.
根本没有什么退款政策
There is no refund policy.
真的 我妈有次试图给人转账10美元
Yeah, my mom one time tried to Venmo someone $10
结果转了20美元
and instead Venmo'd them $20,
我跟你说 那事最后就是个灾难
and let me tell you, it was a disaster!
所以我把手♥机♥支付从他们的手♥机♥上删除了
That's why I took Venmo off their phones.
棒 最高分耶
Cool. Top score!
话说 车♥库♥那边 一切都处理得非常妥当
Anyway, as far as the garage goes, everything is going great.
有个小问题 注明了"重要保留物品"的那堆东西
One thing - - um, that pile labeled "Keep - - important,"
里面到底是什么
You know, what is that?
是给我的生日礼物吗 如果是 咳嗽一声
Is it my birthday gift? If it is, cough once,
我保证我不会毁了惊喜
and I promise I won't ruin the surprise.
我太激动了
Oh, I'm so excited.
是亚希参演学校话剧要穿的装扮服
It's Asher's costume for the school play.
我不能直接注明"装扮服"
I couldn't label it "Costume,"
因为他现在会识字了
Because he can read now.
他的幼儿园老师真的把我们害苦了
His kindergarten teacher really screwed us.
是啊 是啊 没错 当然啦
Yeah! Yeah, she did. Ha!
那个学生写出来的糟糕话剧
And that terrible kid- written play is the one
亚希要参演的那个角色
where Asher plays the character
装扮服在商场能买♥♥到吗
whose costume can be found at the mall?
我相当确定商场里是没有
Uh, I'm pretty sure they don't have
「超级英雄香蕉公主手♥机♥」装扮服的
superhero- banana- princess- phone costumes at the mall.
是啊 好吧 没错
Right, yeah. Right.
塔吉特超♥市♥ 开市客 药妆店 都没有吗
Target? Costco? CVS? Anything? No?
你是有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
你在生活方面简直是白♥痴♥
You are so bad at life.
你为什么要找老妈帮忙啊
Why would you ever ask Mom for help?
她觉得回收垃圾桶里只能丢蓝色垃圾
She thinks the recycling bin is for blue trash only.
我本来想向丽贝卡证明
I wanted to prove to Rebecca
她的精神负担 其实压力没那么大
that her mental load wasn't that stressful,
但我在做的过程中被压力击垮了
but then I got stressed out doing it
因为说实话 压力真的有点大
because, honestly, it's a little stressful.
你现在能想出的最完美谎言是什么
What's the best lie you could think of right now?
"你不会有事的"
"You're gonna be fine"?
糟糕
Crap!
根本没有「超级英雄香蕉公主手♥机♥」
There's no superhero- princess- banana- phone
装扮服能明天送到
costume available for next- day shipping.
真的吗
Really?
好震惊哦
Shocking.
你觉得如果我让他
You think anyone will notice
穿着睡衣登台 有人会注意到吗
if I just threw him out there in his pajamas?
我开什么玩笑呢
Who am I kidding?
迪·罗森瑟尔的工人把睡衣也扔掉了
Dee Rosenthal's guys threw those out, too.
她怎么样了 我听说她在做手术
How's she doing? I heard she's in surgery.
还是没消息
Still no word.
我该怎么办才好
What am I supposed to do,
靠我自己用布料 胶水和塑料眼睛做一套吗
just make the costume myself out of fabric and glue and googly eyes?
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表