剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
我把孩子送到他们的同学家里过夜了
Just dropped the kids at the sleepover.
他们走了
They're gone?
他们走了
They're gone.
他们走了
They're gone!
我是说 我们爱他们
I mean, we love them.
当然 他们是我们的一切
Of course. They're our everything.
但现在...
But right now...
-他们走了 -他们走了
- they're gone! - ?They're gone!
爽 爽 爽
What? What? What?
?我们没孩子了?
? We've got no kids ?
-?我们没孩子了? -?我们没孩子了?
- ? We've got no kids ? - ? We've got no kids ?
我期待这次过夜聚会已经三周了
I have been looking forward to this sleepover for three weeks.
家里终于只有我们了
We finally have the house to ourselves.
是啊 梦寐以求的事
I know. The dream!
我们有多少属于自己的时间
How long do we have, you know,
那两个漂亮的 但让人身心俱疲的孩子才会回来
before our kids, who are beautiful, but exhausting, return?
24小时
24 hours.
24小时 那相当于一整天啊
24 hours? That's like a whole day.
是啊
I know.
我们可以做我们想做的任何事
We can do anything we've ever wanted to do.
是啊 正因此我们才列了个清单
Yeah. That's why we've got our lists.
我的清单我研究了好几个月
I've been working on mine for months.
没错
Oh, yeah.
每次我看到有人做酷酷的事
Every time I see someone do something cool
而我们因为有孩子 所以不能做的时候
that I know that we can't do because we have kids,
我就会写到手♥机♥里的备忘录里
boom, goes in the notes section of my phone.
你知道我们该做什么吗
Ooh, you know what we should do?
我们应该去扔斧头
?We should throw axes,
在那地方 你可以朝屋外的树扔斧头
you know, at that place where you chuck it at the trees outside.
不过 这听上去的确有点危险
Although that - - that does sound a little dangerous.
是啊 我们都笨手笨脚的
Yeah. We're both very clumsy.
等等 这个怎么样
Oh, wait. How about this?
我们可以刷那部我们假装在看的剧
We could binge that show that we pretend to watch
但其实我们还没看
but haven't actually seen?
我们真是大骗子
We're such liars.
只要我们可以去那个叫「饥渴小母牛」的新酒吧就行
As long as we get to go to that new bar, the Thirsty Mini- Cow.
丹妮尔和拉姆塞
That's where Danielle and Ramsy went
在#无小孩周末#就是去的那里
on their hashtag- kid- free- weekend.
梦寐以求的事啊
The dream!
那个酒吧
Oh, and at the bar,
他们有一种新的饮品 叫龙舌兰奶昔
they have these new things called tequila milkshakes,
你可以从后面的一家烟酒杂货店
and you enter ?the gender- neutral bathroom
进入性别中立厕所
through a bodega in the back.
来敬一杯吧
How about a toast?
敬一个没有小孩的夜晚
To a night without our children,
我很爱他们
who I love so much,
不过 再说一次 走了
but, again, are gone.
就像犹太语里说的 干杯
As they say in Jewish, L'Chaim.
我听到了唐培里侬香槟王
I hear Dom Pérignon.
是科贝尔香槟啊 谁死了
Oh, it's Korbel. Who died?
你们在为什么敬酒 为什么要敬酒
What are we toasting? What are we toasting?
没有孩子的一晚
Uh, a night without our kids.
那最棒了
That's the best.
当然 孙儿们是我的一切
Of course, the grandkids are my life,
但既然那些扫兴的家伙走了 我们要玩猜字谜游戏吗
but since the little buzzkills are gone, should we play charades?
-黛比 亲爱的 -来嘛
- Deb, baby... - ?Come on.
大卫和丽贝卡可不想在他们的自♥由♥之夜里玩这个
Dave and Rebecca don't want to do that on their free night.
谢谢 斯图
Oh, thank you, Stew.
肯·伯恩斯新拍出了一部纪录片
Ken Burns has a new documentary
我们可以一起看 叫《米特·罗姆尼: 一条命》
we could watch instead - - "Mitt Romney: A Life."
我要去弄点♥金♥枪鱼吗
Shall I nuke up some tuna?
金枪鱼
Tuna! ?
又跳起金枪鱼舞了
There's the tuna dance.
好 我们要避开我父母
Okay, so we'll work around my parents.
但没有什么能阻止我们度过史上最棒的一晚
But nothing is gonna stop us from having the best night ever.
他们就不能去别人家过夜吗
Can't they just have a sleepover?
打给其中一个凯伦
Call one of the Karens.
所有的凯伦都在所有的卡罗家里
The Karens are with the Carols.
那八个人形影不离
Those eight people are inseparable.
我也觉得我父母很烦
It's not like my parents don't annoy me.
你有注意到我爸最近老说"是也不是"吗
Have you noticed my dad saying a lot lately, "Yes and no"?
天 是啊
God. I know.
不能两个都选 斯图
It can't be both, Stew.
那两个答案是相反的
They're opposites.
但他们不能毁掉我们的美好夜晚
But they are not ruining our big night.
两位好啊
Hey, guys.
你们在聊什么
Whatcha talking about? Oh - -
-那个... -我不在乎
- Oh, well - - - ?Don't care.
就想跟你们说一声
Uh, just wanted to let you know
这个周末你们是找不到我的
I will not be reachable this weekend.
我们也没想过要找你
I didn't think we were gonna try to reach you.
我要做数字排毒
I'm doing a digital detox.
数字排毒
Oh, a digital detox?
是的 北部有个很棒的静修所
Yeah. Okay, so, there's this amazing retreat up North
你可以待在蒙古包里 摆脱一切干扰
where you just go and stay in a yurt and unplug - -
没有分心事 没有手♥机♥
no distractions, no phones.
我在「照片分享网」上发了
I posted about it on Insta.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
"我要通过不使用电池来给自己充电
"Gonna recharge the batteries by not using the batteries.
#星星 #自然 #不用手♥机♥"
Hashtag stars, hashtag nature, hashtag no phones."
对于数字排毒来说这话题也太多了
That's a lot of hashtags for a digital detox.
我忘了一个 #你能帮我喂狗吗
Oh, I forgot one - - ?hashtag can- you- feed- my- dogs?
乔安娜
Joanna.
我们本来就不得不避开我爸了...
We already are gonna have to work around my Dad - -
她走了
She's gone.
她怎么做到的
How does she do that?!
乔安娜需要有人帮她照看狗
So, Joanna needs someone to watch the dogs?
没问题
No prob.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
我们去找个遛狗人
We'll get a dog walker.
但如果你们亲自去照看的话
But wouldn't it be better if, I don't know,
不是更好吗
you guys were there and did it?
是也不是
Uh, yes...and no.
听着 我们爱乔安娜的狗
Look, we love Joanna's dogs.
它们是我们的绒毛外孙
They're our fur grandbabies.
但话虽这么说
But having said that,
它们毕竟不是我们的外孙 它们是狗
they're not our grandbabies. They're dogs.
主要是我们已经计划好了一个隆重的夜晚
Well, the thing is, we kind of had a big night planned.
是吗
Oh, that's it?
怎么不早说
Well, why didn't you say?
我们可以去喂狗 然后回来
We'll go feed the mutts, then come back,
我们四个一起玩乐
and the four of us can do something fun.
不是我们所有人 妈
Not all of us, Mom.
这样才更合理嘛
That's making a lot more sense.
就我们仨
Just the three of us.
丽贝卡 你可以去照看狗
Rebecca, you could watch the dogs.
不 黛比
No, Debbie.
我和大卫想一起度过今晚
Dave and I want to spend the night together.
单独 一起
Alone. Together.
就我们夫妻二人
Just the two of us.
我和大卫
Me. And Dave.
我领会到了言外之意了
Okay, I'm reading between the lines here,
我想你们需要一点独处时间
and I think you two need some alone time.
没错 我们说的就是这个意思
Yes, that's exactly what we said.
因为我懂你们的意思
'Cause I'm picking up what you're putting in.
我不懂你这话什么意思
I don't understand what that means.
你们想独处
You want to be alone.
没错 我知道
Yes, that's -- I know.
我们刚说了
That's what we said.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表