剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
宝贝 宝贝怎么了
Baby. Baby, what's the matter?
我刚刚打完电♥话♥ 苏西·波拉克她...
Oh, I just got off the phone, and Susie Pollack is...
死了
dead.
什么
What?
-天啊 -太遗憾了 妈妈
- Oh, my God. - I'm so sorry, Mom.
是死活要留在佛罗里达州
Dead set on staying in Florida.
黛比 你说话不能再这样尴尬地停顿了
Deb, you've got to stop with the awkward pauses.
听你说话就像坐过山车似的 妈
Every sentence is like a roller coaster with you, Ma.
苏西是我在这里最后的朋友了
Susie was my last friend here.
我以为她这周要回来
I thought she was coming home this week,
但现在一个人都不剩了
but now there's nobody left.
斯泰因两口子退休去了迈阿密 波斯纳一家
The Steins retired down in Miami, and the Posners --
他们总是在旅行
well, they're always traveling,
斯图特曼两口子 他们进监狱了
and the Stutmans -- they're in prison.
斯图 除了我们 大家都开启新篇章了
Oh, Stewie, everybody's moving on with their next chapter but us.
不要担心 宝贝 我们也会的
Don't worry, babe. We'll -- We'll get there.
坏消息还不止这个呢
Oh, and there's even more bad news.
你记不记得南希·科恩
Do you remember Nancy Cohen?
当然
Sure.
苏西告诉我她死了
Well, Susie told me that she died.
等等后文
Let's wait for it.
那死丫头染成了金发
Her hair blond.
-瞧吧 我们学聪明了 -是啊 这样不错
- See? We're learning. - Yeah. This is good.
从美发店出来的时候真被公交车撞死了
And got hit by a bus leaving the salon!
太糟心了
Oh, it's just awful!
你们两个今天要去哪
Where are you two off to today?
去玛莎那里做夫妻咨♥询♥
Couples therapy with Marcia.
真是太有帮助了
It's been so helpful.
上周我们在「更好地倾听彼此」方面取得了很大进展
Last week we made some real progress on how to better hear each other.
对吧 大卫
Right, Dave?
你想喝啤酒吗
Did you want to get a beer?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
夫妻心理咨♥询♥意味着你们之间有问题
Couples therapy means there's a problem.
大卫 她不能让你快乐了吗
David, is she not making you happy?
是就亲我右脸 不是就亲我左脸
Kiss my right cheek for "yes," my left cheek for "no,"
如果你愿意 也可以稍微亲下嘴唇
and flat on the lips if you feel like it.
这就是我们去做心理咨♥询♥的原因
And this is why we're in therapy.
妈妈 当然没问题了
Mom, of course there's no problem.
我们只是去玛莎那里学习
We're just going to Marcia to learn
如果诚实地对待我们的感受
how to better be honest about our feelings.
对吧 这是我们去的原因吧
Right? That's why we go?
听起来就像你们在付费给陌生人寻求建议
Well, it sounds like you're paying some stranger for advice
而我可以免费提供给你们
when I could give it to you for free.
你是完美的 女孩们都喜欢你
You're perfect, girls love you,
男人们想要成为你 你嫁给了完美男人
guys want to be you, you married the perfect man,
我是完美的母亲 治疗结束
I'm the perfect mother, session over.
我要迟到了
I'm running late.
我天 用乔安娜的办公室唯一的缺点就是
Boy, the only downside to using Joanna's office is
我要趁着他们出门遛狗的时候偷偷溜进去
I got to sneak in while they're out walking all the dogs
因为如果它们发现了我的气味
because if they catch my scent,
小口红[狗屌♥]就会露出来 知道吗
let's just say the lipstick comes out, you know?
很快 我们就能够在钱堆里畅游
Pretty soon I'm gonna have us swimming in cash
在加勒比海游泳
and swimming in the Caribbean.
或者你可以把这笔新的资金
Or you could take that newfound wealth
存下来 没准哪一天
and save it for maybe one day --
我现在就直说了吧
and I'm just putting this together right now --
你们搬出去了呢
when you move out.
那里的珊瑚礁快死了
The reefs down there are dying, Davey.
我们得快点去
We got to get there fast.
而我喜欢在吃鱼之前先观赏一下鱼
And I like to see the fish before I eat them.
上吧 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger.
-祝你一天愉快 -好
- Have a good day. - Okay.
我太为他骄傲了
Oh, I'm so proud of him.
我真希望他不必独自承受
I just wish he didn't have to go through this alone.
我也应该想个法子挣钱
I mean, I should figure out a way to make money, too.
这样我们就能度两次假了
Then we could take two vacations.
或者你们可以付付账单 什么账单都行
Or you could pay a bill, any bill.
给你倒车撞倒的"张单"赔点钱也行
You could pay that guy Bill that you backed up into.
他打来了好多次电♥话♥
He's been calling a lot.
-抱歉打扰你了 -完全没有
- I'm sorry to bug you. - Not at all.
只是想来看看我的商人老爸是怎么做大香肠的
Just got to see how my businessman dad makes his sausage.
你拿的什么 磁带录音机吗
What you got there -- a tape recorder?
没错
Yes.
我当年曾用这玩意儿玩头脑风暴
Used this back in the day to brainstorm.
我觉得我应该可以用这个召唤出曾经的魔力
Thought I'd conjure up some of the old magic.
与其再卖♥♥别人的产品
Instead of selling somebody else's product,
这次我要开♥发♥自己的东西
I'm developing one of my own this time.
利润更加丰厚
Much more lucrative!
厉害
Impressive.
老实说 我觉得我在酝酿一些非常大的点子
And, honestly, I think I'm onto some pretty big ideas.
好了 我要休息一下
And, uh, I could use a break.
我去散个步
I'm gonna go for a walk.
大点子 大点子
Big idea. Big idea.
加油 斯图 想个大点子
Come on, Stewie. Get a big idea.
斯图 想个大点子
Stewie, get a big idea!
大点子 大点子
Big idea! Big idea!
大点子
Big idea!
大点子大点子大点子大点子大点子大点子
Big idea, big idea, big idea, big idea, bigidea, bigidea,
大点子 大点子 大点子
bigidea, bigidea, bigidea!
斯图 大点子
Stewie, big idea!
这些是私人的大点子
Those are private big ideas.
你就是不停地在说"大点子"而已
Seems like you're just saying, "big ideas."
不是
No.
如果你再往前倒带 我还说了几次"小点子"
If you go further back, I also say, "little ideas" a bunch.
喊着喊着就升级成"大点子"了
That's what gave me the idea to do "Big ideas."
爸 你这样让人好担心
Dad, this is concerning.
其实 生活并没有我表现得那么轻松
Things haven't been going as well as I've made it seem.
我真的很想改善生活 带你妈享享福
See, I really want to turn things around for your mom.
我只是没能想出一个大点子
I just have not been able to come up with a, well, big idea.
你给自己太大压力了
You're just putting too much pressure on yourself.
或许你去跟妈妈谈谈 就可以...
Maybe if you just talk to Mom, then...
不行 不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no.
不能让她知道我的挣扎
She can't know how much I'm struggling.
我是她的靠山
I'm her rock.
那至少让我来帮你
Well, at least let me help you.
我们可以一起搞头脑风暴
We could brainstorm together!
好啊 行啊
Okay. Yeah!
-看看你有没有遗传我的聪明才智 -太棒了
- Let's see if you got my DNA in you. - Yes!
我一般都是这样开始的
Here's how I like to get the ball rolling.
小点子
Little idea.
小点子 小点子
Little idea. Little idea.
我们还是试试别的办法吧
Let's try another way.
我的意思是 如果我们的心理医生说
Look, I'm just saying if our therapist says
我应该多多倾听你
that I need to agree to hear you more,
那反过来你不也应该多倾听我
then shouldn't you agree to hear me
知晓我心里在想的东西吗
on what I'd like in return?
好吧 不是每一种协议都意味着交换
Okay, not every agreement means getting something in exchange.
好吧 但是能够交换
Yeah, but getting something in exchange
就是协议中我最爱的部分
is my favorite part of agreeing.
瞧 难怪玛莎叫你"以牙还牙先生"
See, this is why Marcia calls you "Mr. Tit for Tat."
孩子们 你们觉得好看吗
So, kids, what do you think?
你穿这身很漂亮 妈
You look very nice, Mom,
但中午换衣服从来都意味着没好事
but a midday wardrobe change is never good.
不好意思 我可是持证的人生指导
Hello. I'm a licensed life coach.
她以前不是咨♥询♥顾问吗
She used to be a guidance counselor.
是的 丽贝卡 她以前是我的咨♥询♥顾问
Yeah, Rebecca. She was my guidance counselor.
她建议我辍学去当模特
And she advised me to drop out of school to become a male model.
现在也不晚
It's not too late.
是啊 当平面模特还差不多
Yeah, maybe for print.
听着 我只是反思了一下
Look, I just started to think
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表