剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
She was a hip lady who bucked convention.
她会喜欢这种时尚坐七仪式的
She would've loved a modern shiva.
是不是应该弄一个甜甜圈餐吧
Should it have a doughnut bar?
我们用高级果塔饼干
We'll do high-end s'mores.
只是...
It's just...
只是没想到朱迪丝太姨奶奶居然
It's so crazy to me that my Aunt Judith
将佛罗里达州的一套房♥给了阿蒂大舅
left my Uncle Art a house in Florida.
他不会去住的
He's never gonna use it.
他这人甚至抱怨浴室的湿度太大
He complains about the humidity in the shower.
如果跟他说 让我爸妈住那儿 会不会不太好
Would it be nuts to ask him to let my parents stay there?
至少在他没退休搬过去前的这段时间住那里
I mean, at least until he retires and moves down there full time?
我觉得 那的确会很棒
I mean, that would be amazing,
但你得先问问你♥爸♥妈的意见
but you'd have to ask your parents first.
这是他们的生活
It is their life.
是啊 但他们的生活就是在我的录制机里
Yeah, but their life is filling up my DVR
录满《蒙面歌♥王》
with "The Masked Singer."
相信我 我觉得他们会喜欢这个主意的
Trust me, I think they're gonna love this plan.
这个傻♥逼♥主意是谁想出来的
That's a dumb idea. ?Who the hell came up with that?
克莱因家都是很骄傲的人
We Kleins are a proud people,
我们绝对不能像那样给其他家人造成不便
and we could never, ?ever inconvenience our family like that.
那怎么住我家就可以了
You live in my house.
就是啊
Exactly!
我们有地方住
We have a place to stay.
我不会对阿蒂大舅开口的
I'm not asking Uncle Arty
因为这是朱迪丝姨奶奶的决定
because this is what Aunt Judith wanted.
但是 阿蒂大舅已经有房♥子了啊
But ... Uncle Art has a house.
要两套干什么
Why does he need two?
但如果我们要他搬去那里
But if we asked him to stay there,
他也同意的话
and he said yes,
那坐拥两套房♥子的人就是我们了
then we would be the ones with two houses.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house!
你们一套房♥子都没有
You don't have any houses.
算了
Forget it.
嘿 乔安娜
Hey, Joanna.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
一想到朱迪丝太姨奶奶 我就好难过
I'm just so down about Aunt Judith.
我不敢相信她孤零零地去世了
I can't believe she died alone.
我不能像她那样孤独终老
I am not going out like that.
我得去找对象
I've got to meet someone.
你会找到对象的
Oh, you will meet someone.
话虽如此 但我一直在找对象
Yeah, well, I meet people all the time,
结果最后发现她们全是疯子
then they all end up being lunatics.
我得采取新策略
I'm taking a new approach,
所以我列出了我期待的
so I made this list of all the traits
未来伴侣所有的特征
I am looking for in a future partner.
好吧
Okay.
游泳健将
Strong swimmer. ?
身高1.63米到1.75米之间
Between 5'4" And 5'9".
说话还要有口音
Does accents?
我"稀罕"这种
Oh, I fancy 'em.
别再这么说话了
Don't ever do that again.
嗨 姑娘们
Hi, girls.
我们拿来了一套银茶具
We brought the silver tea service...
家传瓷器
and the family china
以及所有暖锅
and all the chafing dishes.
你希望放到哪儿比较好
Where do you want us to put them?
我们不需要那些
Oh, we won't be needing that.
我有自己的餐具
I have my own serving ware.
不是吹牛 和克莉茜·泰根家的是同款哦
Not to brag, but it's the same set Chrissy Teigen has.
我觉得她很有魅力
I find her very appealing.
但她有暖锅吗
But does she have chafing dishes?
你需要用到这些
You're gonna need them
来给玛丽莲婶婶的风味布丁保温
to keep Aunt Marilyn's kugel warm.
不然冷了就会硬得像砖头
When it's cold, it's like a brick.
热的时候也硬得像块砖
Wh-When it's warm, it's like a brick,
但至少是热的
but at least it's warm.
我已经把食物准备好了
I've got the food covered.
我在一个生活博客上找到了一个很赞的
I found a cool recipe for kugel empanadas
风味布丁肉馅饼食谱
on this lifestyle blog.
风味布丁肉馅饼
Kugel empanadas?
丽贝卡 这可是葬礼
Rebecca, a woman is dead.
我知道这有点颠覆传统
I know ?it's a little unconventional,
但朱迪丝太姨奶奶本就是一位非传统女性
but Aunt Judith, ?she was an unconventional lady.
别担心
Don't worry.
所有东西都很高雅精致味道好
Everything is gonna be very tasteful.
刚从打印店接回了朱迪丝太姨奶奶
Just picked up Aunt Judith from the printer!
嘿 把她放在自♥拍♥角那儿
Hey, set her over in the selfie corner.
宝贝 冷静点
Baby, please try to be calm.
淡定 让丽贝卡自己处理
Relax. Let Rebecca do her thing.
我无法淡定 斯图
I can't relax, Stewie.
我不开心
I'm not happy!
喝你的酒吧
Drink your drink.
酒里怎么放了根迷迭香 斯图
Oh, what is with this rosemary, Stew?
我又不是在做烤鸡
I'm not basting a chicken.
不应该是这样的
This isn't the way it's supposed to be!
你是指 和你的方式不一样
You mean, it's not the way you did it.
我们以前办的坐七仪式总是最棒的
You and I always had the best shivas.
大家都赞不绝口
Everyone was talking about it.
你说得没错 你说得没错
You're not wrong. You're not wrong.
就像那次艾萨克舅舅硬是多撑了两周才去世
Like the time Uncle Isaac hung on for another two weeks
就为了让我们在大西洋城给他办坐七仪式
so we could throw his shiva in Atlantic City.
有没有搞错啊 给朱迪丝姨奶奶弄个自♥拍♥站
I mean, really, ?an Aunt Judith selfie station?
那个女人为毛要改变一切
Why is that woman changing everything?
你是指你漂亮的儿媳妇吗
You mean your gorgeous daughter-in-law
你说过她让你很骄傲
who you said makes you so proud
并且你还把最喜欢的披肩给了她
and who you gifted your favorite shawl to?
没错 就是她
Yeah, her.
我还记得你第一次主持坐七时
You know, I remember the first time you hosted,
我妈对你吹毛求疵
and my mother was on you like white on rice, right,
批评你做的每个决定
criticizing every choice.
就是啊 她让我觉得很难过
Oh, I know. She made me feel terrible.
她说我的披肩太艳俗了
I mean, she said ?that my shawl was too flashy,
品味不好
wasn't good taste.
真是疯了
?Insane.
我也觉得
I know!
但你非要用自己的方式去办
But you had to make it your own.
我们有反抗传统的传统
And there's a tradition of bucking tradition.
但是 斯图 她想搞自己的风格就搞吧
But, Stewie, why does being herself have
为什么非得往好好的鸡尾酒里放小树枝呢
to have a little twig branch in a perfectly good cocktail?
亲爱的 我们必须让丽贝卡
Baby, we just have to let Rebecca
用她自己的方式办坐七仪式
do the hosting in her own way.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
你们知道上面现在是什么情况吗
Do you have any idea what's going on up there?!
这会变成灾难 就像他们当年的婚礼一样
It'll be a debacle, like their wedding!
嘿 那场婚礼并不是灾难啊
Hey, the wedding was not a debacle.
虽然的确有点新潮
I mean, yes, it was a little trendy.
-斯图 -怎么了
- Stewie. - ?What?
犹太婚礼上
新郎会踩碎玻璃杯祈求好运
他们居然用玻璃罐代替了传统的玻璃酒杯
Instead of a glass, they broke a mason jar.
不管怎样 你把火炬传给她了 黛比
Still, you passed the torch, Deb,
覆"炬"难收 对吧
and the torch cannot be un-passed, right?
对
Right.
错
Wrong!
听着 如果你不立刻解决这问题
Listen, you don't fix this right now,
你将成为家族的贱民
you're gonna be the pariah of the family.
那样的话
Well, in that case,
我们难道不能给宾客别的选择吗
can't we give the guests an option, you know?
-黛比 -没错
- Deb! - ?Yes!
没错 我绝不要吃碎肝波奇饭
Yes, I'm not eating chopped liver poke,
鬼知道那玩意儿是什么
or whatever it is.
我想吃辣根 我想吃鲱鱼
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表