剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
你们也听见了吧 还是说我已经死了
You hear this, too, right? Or am I dead?
我觉得你今早已经证明了
I think you proved this morning
你依旧"生龙活虎"
that you are very much alive.
不用理就行了
Just gonna ignore that.
你们两个都不准备去应门吗
Aren't either of you gonna answer it?
我是说 我可以去 但这不是我家
I mean, I would, but it's not my house.
我不喜欢越界
I don't like to overstep.
是哈 你可真"不"喜欢越界
Yeah, you hate overstepping.
听起来有人想进来
Well, it sounds like somebody wants to come in.
-丽贝卡 你去 -抱歉
- Rebecca, you go. - I'm sorry.
我看手♥机♥看得正起劲儿呢
I'm really deep into this Instagram
图享网里有个小猫和小鸟是朋友
where a kitten and bird are friends.
让我看看
Let me see!
是吧
u202dI know!
猫刚刚把鸟给吃了
That kitten just ate that bird.
不是吧 你们两个都不去应门吗
Really? Neither of you are getting it?
-不 -没门
- Nope. - u202dNot a chance.
可能是什么要紧事
Well, it could be something important.
二位 如果是要紧事 他们会发短♥信♥的
Guys, if it was important, they would text me.
现在已经没人去应门了
No one answers the door anymore.
如果有人在按你家的门铃 可不是好事
If anyone's ringing your doorbell, it's not good.
他们要么是让你签字 要么是让你买♥♥东西
They either want you to sign something or buy something
要么是告诉你你家草坪上的树倒了砸到东西了
or tell you that the tree in your front lawn fell down onto something.
我还有点感兴趣了
I mean, I am a little intrigued.
会是谁呢
Who could it be?
要搞清楚很容易
There's a pretty easy way to find out.
他说得对 门铃应用该上场了
He's right. The Ring app.
「叮咚应用」是什么
What's a ding-dong app?
"门铃"和"叮咚"差得可远呢 妈
"Ring" to "Ding-dong"? That's a long walk, Ma.
我们的门铃上有摄像头 这样我们就能看见
We got a camera on our doorbell so we can see --
天呐 在转圈圈加载 出不来
Oh, man, I'm getting the little circle thingy.
看来没办法知道是谁了
Well, I guess we'll never know.
今天从柠檬树上收获不少果子
Quite the haul from the lemon tree today.
我觉得可以送一点给丹妮和克丽丝
I think we should give some maybe to Dani and Kris
给她们下次开派对用
for their next party.
又或者 胡安·帕布罗想用这些柠檬
Or maybe Juan Pablo might want to use these
做他最拿手的柠檬糕
to make his famous lemon bars.
好吧 有几个问题
Okay, a couple of questions.
一 我们家有柠檬树吗
One, we have a lemon tree?
二 你们说的这些人到底是谁
And, two, who the hell are these people you're talking about?
你的邻居们
Your neighbors!
大卫 你不知道自己的邻居都是谁吗
David, you don't know who your neighbors are?
我都没听说过还有这种事
I never heard of such a thing.
我当然知道我的邻居都是谁 有个...
Of course I know my neighbors. Well, there's --
有个「丑植之家」 有个「爱彼迎之家」
There's "Ugly Plant House." There's "Airbnb House."
有个「离婚之家」 我们叫它「离婚之家」
There's "Divorce House." We call it "Divorce House"
因为我们非常确信他们要离婚
'cause we're pretty sure they're getting a divorce
因为已经没人修剪院子里的草坪了
'cause no one mows their lawn over there.
我觉得你应该了解自己的邻居
Well, I think you should know your neighbors.
和住在你周围的人互动是非常重要的
It's very important to interact with the people that live around you.
只有这样 才能创建一个社区
That's how you create a community.
妈 我不需要社区 我有一整个公社
Mom, I don't need a community. I got a commune --
住在我家里
living in this house.
-万一你家里的糖用完了怎么办 -网络配送
- Well, what happens if you run out of sugar? - Instacart.
万一着火了 你又怎么知道呢
Well, how do you know if there's a fire?
「邻里软件」 也可以看到烟雾啊
The Nextdoor app. And smoke.
那同志之情呢
What about the camaraderie?
知道吗 在社区派对喝杯啤酒
You know, having a beer at the block party,
在盛大的比赛期间喝杯啤酒
having a beer at the big game,
在日食的时候喝杯啤酒
having a beer during the eclipse!
听起来你只是想喝啤酒而已
Sounds like you just want to have a beer.
不能两者兼顾吗
Can't it be both?
这就是一代和一代的差别
It's just a generational difference.
现在人们都活在自己的小世界里
You know, people keep to themselves these days.
我觉得不和邻居互动很没礼貌
Well, I think it's rude not to interact with your neighbors.
我觉得强行和他们互动很没礼貌
And I think it's rude to interact with them.
你这是在强迫他们跟你们闲谈
I mean, you're forcing them to do small talk.
闲谈有什么毛病吗 大家都喜欢
What's the matter with small talk? Everyone loves it.
这是最微不足道的闲谈
It's the smallest talk there is.
一开始是闲谈 接下来就是认真聊天
Look, small talk leads to big talk,
认真聊天后 就会相约一起玩
and big talk leads to hanging out.
没人有时间花费在
And no one has time to spend with a lady
穿得像去参加舞会的女士身上
who's dressed like she's going to a ball
还有你这种老爷爷 走到一棵树前
and a grandfather who wanders up to a tree
就开始摘果子
and just starts picking at it.
我确信我们被侮辱了
Well, I do believe we've been insulted.
谢谢你注意到了我的裙子 是打折买♥♥的
Thanks for noticing my dress! It was on sale!
才不是打折的
It wasn't on sale! u202d
你敢信吗 我们家竟然有棵柠檬树
Can you believe we have a lemon tree?
有啊 不然你以为柠檬都是从哪来的
Yeah. Where do you think our lemons come from?
商店买♥♥的 我不知道 难道我是农场主吗
The store? I don't know. What am I, a farmer?
话说 你觉得我们
And also, you think we have, like,
和邻居的关系还行 对吧
an okay relationship with our neighbors, right?
是啊 是完美的 距离近 感情远
Yeah. It's perfect. Close, but distant.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我觉得我的大脑被我父母影响了
I think my parents just got in my head about it,
但是他们跟我们不是一个年代的
but they're from a different generation,
曾经 你要依靠自己的邻居
you know, where you had to rely on your neighbor
因为你可能会遇到黑色风暴什么的
'cause you could get swept up in a dust bowl or whatever.
美国上世纪三十年代的
一系列沙尘暴侵袭
你的时间线错得太离谱了 但是没错
Your timeline's way off, but sure.
不过 那天我在取邮件时
Although, the other day, I was getting the mail,
我冲着「爱彼迎之家」的人
and I gave the "Airbnb House" people
随意问了个好 点头示意
a casual "'sup?" Head nod.
很酷 很有态度
Very cool. Very chill.
没错 很酷 很有态度
Yeah, exactly. Very cool. Very chill.
结果他们不搭理我 头都不点一个
And they snubbed me. No nod!
「爱彼迎之家」岂有此理
The audacity of "Airbnb House."
敢这么对你
Treat you that way.
他们才搬来八个月而已
They're only here two-thirds of the year!
他们没有那个资格不搭理我
They don't have the 'hood clout to snub me.
我可是住了一年的老住户了
I'm a year-round resident!
仔细想想 那天我在开车时
You know, come to think of it, the other day, I was driving,
看到了「丑植之家」
and I saw "Ugly Plant House,"
然后我在驾驶座用两根手指 跟他们打招呼
And I gave them a little two-finger wave over the steering wheel.
-很有邻里友好的风度 -他们没反应
- Neighborly. - u202dNothing!
-什么 -完全不搭理我
- What?! - u202dSnubbed!
一周之内两次被不搭理
That's two snubbings in one week.
等等
Wait a minute.
你觉得邻居这么对我们
Do you think the neighbors are treating us this way
是不是因为你♥爸♥妈...那副德性
because your parents are... the way they are?
我爸妈就是浓咖啡
I mean, my parents are a strong cup of coffee.
是啊 更像是三杯浓缩咖啡
Yeah. More like three shots of espresso.
他们更像四杯「断片四洛克」
They're more like four Four Lokos.
我好怀念「断片四洛克」
I miss Four Loko.
别跑题了 坦帕女孩
Stay on target, Tampa.
重点是 你说得对
Point is, you're right.
我们得把这种事扼杀在萌芽状态
We gotta nip this in the bud.
我得去塔吉特超♥市♥了
I gotta go to Target.
是你先提起酒的
You brought it up.
我有事要跟你们说
I'd like to talk to you guys for a second about something,
好吧 这事可以待会儿再说
and that just moved down the docket.
搞什么名堂
What the fxxk!
你♥爸♥是不是很可爱
Doesn't daddy look cute?
蓝色更加衬托出他瞳孔的颜色
The blue brings out the color of his eyes,
而毛绒玩具让他显得俏皮可爱
and the stuffed toy brings out his cuddliness.
没错
Yeah!
我要和胡安·帕布罗一起看康涅狄格大学的比赛
I'm watching the UConn game with Juan Pablo.
爱斯基摩犬队加油
Go Huskies!
所以你强迫自己打扮成这样去社交
So, you, uh, forced yourself into a hang dressed like this?
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表