剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
不行 太差 丑拒
Nope, nope, nope.
往左"擦"
Wipe left.
那叫往左"滑" 妈
It's "Swipe," Mom.
这真是太有趣了
Oh, this is so much fun.
我就爱评判别人
I love judging people.
要找个男人嫁了怎么就这么难呢
Why is it so hard to find someone?
露西这周末就要结婚了
Lucy's getting married this weekend,
根据她的邮件显示
and she's only been dating this person
她才跟那个人交往了三个月
for like three months according to her e- mails,
我现在偶尔还会查看她的邮件
which I still, on occasion, read.
你好歹改掉密♥码♥啊 智障
I mean, change your password, freak.
等等 哪个是露西来着
Wait, now, which one was Lucy, again?
她算是我这辈子唯一有过的真心闺蜜吧
She's, like, the only serious girlfriend I've ever had.
我们一起出去度假过好几次
We all went on several vacations together.
就是在艾波卡特中心走丢的那个
The one who got lost at Epcot Center.
依然没想起来
I don't think so.
瞧瞧谁数学考试又拿了高分
Look who aced another math test!
是亚希
Asher did!
好样的 小家伙
Nice job, bud!
-谢谢 -真的厉害 你猜怎么着
- Thanks. - Yeah, and guess what.
克罗老师说他或许够资格进天才儿童项目
Miss Crowe says he might qualify for the gifted program.
天才 当真吗
Gifted? Really?
-就亚希吗 -是的
- Asher? - Yeah.
他得参加一个选拔考试才行
He's got to take an entrance exam,
但那位老师觉得他很有可能成功
but she thinks he has a real shot at it.
哇 真是激动人心
Wow, that's exciting!
不过我们别给他施加压力
But let's not put any pressure on him.
不管结果如何 我都以他为傲
Whatever happens, I'm proud of him.
没错 其实我一点都不惊讶
Yeah. Well, I'm not surprised, you know.
我就进过天才儿童项目
I was in the gifted program.
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, you're serious?
当然啦
Absolutely.
他上报纸了
He was in the newspaper.
我们跟报社的编辑私交甚密
We were very close friends with the editor.
也没那么亲密 我们是付了广♥告♥费的
Not that close. We had to take out an ad.
但他当年绝对是个天才
But he was definitely gifted.
街头巷尾都在热议他
Everyone was talking about it.
-是天资卓群的那种天才吗 -是啊
- Like, gifted gifted? - Yeah.
你为什么就那么难以接受这个事实呢
Why are you having such a hard time with this?
不
No...
我没有
I'm not.
只是有时候 你会忘记怎么拼写我的名字
It's just sometimes you forget how to spell my name,
我可是你老婆啊
and I'm your wife.
「丽贝卡」这名字让人很困惑
Rebecca, it's confusing.
是一个B两个C
Is it one "B" And two "C"s?
还是两个C一个B 我是说...
Is it two "C"s and one "B"? I mean...
是两个B和两个C
It's two "B"s and two "C"s.
是一个B和一个K 对吧
It's one "B", one "K", right?
一个K 末尾还有个H字母
A "K" with an "H" at the end.
听着 这没什么大不了的
Look, it's not a big deal.
我在小学时期是个天才
I was gifted in elementary school,
但后来我就去普通班级里上课了
and then I went ?to regular classes after that.
我从那之后就没再想过这事了
I haven't thought about it since.
好吧 所以你原先是个天才
Okay. So you were gifted,
后来突然就不再是天才了
and then you stopped being gifted?
是啊 差不多吧 我也不知道
Yeah, I guess. I don't know.
听着
Look, you know,
天才一般都有很多更重要的事要考虑
people that are gifted have more stuff to think about
没心思去想怎么拼写自己老婆的名字
than how to spell their wives' names
或是天赋会不会在某一天突然消失
or whether being gifted can come or go.
好了
Ah, okay!
我买♥♥了智力拼图 闪记卡 工作表
I got puzzles, flash cards, worksheets,
帮亚希备战考试所需的一切都准备妥当了
everything we need to prep Asher for the test!
好可爱 你真"可爱"
That's cute. You're cute.
但天赋这种东西 不是你能教出来的
But gifted is not something that you can teach.
你要么有 要么没有
You either have it or you don't.
所以才叫天赋[礼物]That's why they call it a gift.
好吧 我看了很多关于天才的研究和报道
Yeah, um, I've been reading up on this gifted thing.
你知道75%的美国国务卿
Did you know that 75 percent of Secretaries of State
都曾入过天才项目吗
were in the gifted program?
知道 我们班就有一个
Yeah. One was in my class.
他一直都是天才
He stayed gifted.
那为何不尽我们所能地帮助亚希进入呢
So why not do everything we can to help Asher get in?
丽贝卡 他一定能进的
Rebecca, he's gonna get in.
他是个天才 瞧好了
He's a genius. Watch this.
嘿 亚希
Hey, Ash!
-什么事 -还好吗 迷你版的我
- Yeah? - What up, mini- me?
亚希 62乘以23等于多少
Ash, what's 62 times 23?
等于424
424.
什么
What?
他想都没想就答对了
And he got it right without even thinking about it!
太棒啦
Great job!
等等 那答案真是对的吗
Wait. Is that even right?
肯定是对的啊 他是天才嘛
It has to be. He's gifted.
这些是游戏吗
Ooh, are those games?
是啊 是一种叫闪记卡的超级好玩的游戏
Yeah. This is a super fun game called "Flash Cards."
-你想玩吗 -当然
- You want to play? - Yeah.
-我爱闪电侠 -好吧
- I love The Flash. - All right.
-好吧 -二者完全不是一回事 但行吧
- Okay. - Different things, but okay.
你只需要告诉我们
So, all you have to do is tell us
哪种形状能将图案拼完整
which shape completes the pattern.
方形
Square.
不对 不过算是不错的尝试
No, but good try.
圆形
Circle.
不对 很接近了
No. So close.
紫色吗
Purple?
不对
No.
这个很难
That's a hard one.
不 才不是
No, it's not.
他连续答错了三次
He's got three wrong in a row.
三排在四后面
Three comes after four.
-天才又回来了 -那是错的
- And we're back! - That's wrong.
该死的
Damn it!
我们第一次上同一辆车
Our first time getting in a car together.
这真的太好玩了
This is so fun.
好吧 的确挺开心 但今晚就到此为止吧
Yeah, uh, this was great, um, but I'm gonna call it a night.
我真的很累了
Um, I'm really tired.
你之前不是说你兴奋到爆♥炸♥吗
Oh, I thought you said you were wired
因为你喝了绿茶抹茶马提尼酒
from the green- tea matcha- tinis.
其实 咖♥啡♥因♥对我的作用恰恰相反
You know, um, caffeine actually works the opposite for me.
是啊 摇♥头♥丸♥对我的作用也恰恰相反
Oh, yeah. Ecstasy's like that for me.
它会让我憎恶所有人
It makes me hate everyone.
有人想吃薄荷糖吗
Anybody want a mint?
爸
Dad?!
你好啊 小可爱
Hi, Buttercup.
爸 你怎么会在这儿
Dad! What are you doing here?
看来你现在知晓我的秘密了
So I guess you know my secret now, huh?
我不希望家里的任何人知道
I didn't want anybody in the family to know.
我开始当司机 来多挣些现金
So, I started driving in order to earn a little extra cash.
你要钱干什么
What do you need money for?
难道你不知道我们家的情况吗
Have you not been following what's going on in our family?
我们破产了
We're broke.
就在这里让我下车吧
You can just let me out here.
难道你要在河边下车吗
What? Uh, by the river?
是的
Yep.
阿曼达 我...
Amanda, I - -
爸 搞什么鬼啊
Dad! What the hell?!
你毁了我的约会
You ruined my date!
一开始也不怎么样啊
I'm not sure it was going so great to begin with.
快到我家了吗
Are we almost at my house?
听着 如果你想快速去某个地方
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表