剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
- StubHub. - ?We splurged.
-你们乱花钱了 -我们乱花钱了
- You splurged? - ?We splurged.
别乱花钱
Don't splurge!
爸 把手♥机♥放下
Dad, put down the phone.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
不准再看电子产品了 爸
No more screen time, Dad!
我们的募捐简直爆了
Our fundraiser's blowing up!
你们不是决定不那么做吗
I thought you decided not to do that?
本来是放弃了 但大卫说我们应该勇敢争取一把
Well, we did, but David said we should go for it.
你叫他们"勇敢争取一把"
You said, "Go for it"?
-不 我是说... -就是的
- No, I mean -- - ?Yup.
我们一上传上去 就开始募到钱款了
It started making money as soon as we posted it.
现在已经有7000了
It's up to seven grand.
-真正的美元吗 -7000块吗
- Like, real American money? - Seven grand?
是啊 这视频真的非常牵动人心
Yep, it really pulls on your heartstrings.
这东西被传上网了
This is on the Internet!
妈 爸 你们干了什么好事
Mom, Dad, what did you do?
天 我们拍的时候 都没注意到奶♥子♥呢
Boy, uh, I did not notice breasts when we started filming,
但是 显然这里有奶♥子♥
but, uh, clearly there are breasts there.
-爸 -看 一个 两个
- Dad! - ?Look, there's one. There's two.
爸 别再放大我老婆的奶♥子♥了
Dad, stop zooming in on my wife's breasts!
你这样缩 会让奶♥子♥显得更小
Now, pi-pinch 'em to make 'em smaller.
不 等等 别那么做 好恶心 天呐
No, wait, don't do that! Ew! God!
二位 我可以容忍♥很多事
Guys, I can put up with a lot,
但是将我老婆的奶♥子♥传上网
but putting my wife's boobs on the Internet
是我永远无法容忍♥的事
is something I will never be okay with.
你能让我替自己说话吗 老天啊
Can you let me speak for myself? God!
我以为我能重新拥有过去的生活了
I thought I was getting my life back,
现在却被你们毁了
and instead you just ruined it!
抱歉 这是个意外事故
Sorry, ugh, it was an accident.
大卫 我们能做什么弥补
David, what can we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我无法替你们想出答案
I can't figure that out for you.
我已经有两个孩子了
I already have two kids.
我无法再多照顾两个老小孩了
I can't take care of two more.
-我们从来不想成为你和你的家庭的负担 -是啊
- We never wanted to be a burden to you and your family. - No.
我觉得你们该走了
I think you guys should go.
没事 我们会自己想办法解决的
It's okay. We'll figure this out on our own.
但是在我走之前
But before I go,
我跟你说过我生你生了多久吗
did I tell you how long I was in labor with you?
我知道 妈 是72小时
I know, Mom, 72 hours.
73小时
73.
-因为我的头太大 我知道 -因为你的头太大
- 'Cause of the head, I know. - Because of that big head.
我都不知道你有纹身啊
I didn't know you had a tattoo.
那是我的剖腹产伤疤
That's my C-section scar.
不管是什么 网友们都很喜欢
Whatever it is, people dig it.
瞧瞧这些评论
Check out all these comments --
"你好呀 性感美女"
"Hey, sexy!"
"我想喝你的洗澡水"
"I wanna drink your bath water."
"我是替沙特王子工作的 多少钱肯卖♥♥"
"I work for Saudi Prince. How much?"
好吧 这个似乎很危险
Okay, that one seems dangerous,
但话说回来 夸赞就是夸赞啊
but hey, a compliment's a compliment.
这简直是一种亵渎
This is such a violation.
我的裸体供所有人观赏评论
My naked body for everyone to see and comment on
"奶♥子♥好性感"
and, "Hot knockers!"
哇 我接受夸赞
Wow. I'll take it.
这段视频到底有多长
So, how long is this video?
不知道
No idea.
我们没看完就关掉了
We stopped before it ended.
我们有两个漂亮的孙儿和出色的儿女
We have two beautiful ?grandchildren and amazing kids.
哪怕是我们的女儿乔安娜
And even our daughter Joanna,
尽管有时我们跟她的关系有点僵
who's sometimes we have a trying relationship with,
但这主要是因为她到现在还单身
but mainly because she's still single
且没给我们诞下一个孙儿
and hasn't given us grandchildren,
她也是个了不起的人 从事着了不起的事业
is a wonderful person with an incredible business.
如果你的狗狗有美容需要 请登录「狗狗修剪网」
Please check out pupcuts.Net for all your dog-grooming needs.
尽管我很爱炫耀我们家的一双儿女
And as much as I love braggin' about our beauties,
但最棒的还是炫耀
nothing is better than bragging
我们的儿媳妇丽贝卡
about our daughter-in-law, Rebecca.
她是最棒的
She's the best.
我们爱她像爱亲女儿一样
We love her like a daughter.
「狗狗修剪网」
Pupcuts.Net.
-现在我觉得自己像个混♥蛋♥ -我也是
- Well, now I feel like an ass. - ?Me too.
是啊 你们对他们真的很苛刻
Yeah. You guys have been really hard on them.
我觉得我想到弥补的办法了
I do think I have an idea though of something we can do.
好极了 但在你做任何事前 先把视频撤下来
Great. But before you do anything, take down the video.
那位沙特王子刚给我开了个价
The Saudi Prince just sent me an offer.
那钱够我们脱离眼前的困境还是...
Like, would it get us out of this situation, or...
我来把视频撤下来
I'll take the video down.
我们又接着把视频往后看了一段
So, we watched more of the video.
我们很爱你们说的关于我们这个家庭的一切
We love everything you said about our family,
我无法想象 现在的情形对你们来说有多么艰难
and I can't imagine how hard this is for you right now.
谢谢你这么说 丽贝卡
Oh, thanks for saying that, Rebecca,
但把你露屁♥股♥的视频传到网上
but posting that video with your ass hanging out
绝对是太过分了
was definitely crossing a line.
露的是我的奶♥子♥啊 但无所谓啦
It was my boobs, but doesn't matter.
如果你继续看下去 会发现屁♥股♥也露了
Ah, if you keep watching, it's your ass too.
总之 我们很抱歉
Anyway, we're very sorry,
我们很理解你为什么会这么生气
and we can appreciate why you would've been mad.
谢谢你这么说 黛比
Oh, thank you, Debbie.
但诡异的是 这竟然增强了我的自信
But it was weirdly a nice self-esteem boost.
有位王子想要买♥♥她
A prince wants to buy her.
重点是 我们认为
The point is, we think
在大卫替你们翻修房♥子期间 你们该搬去跟我们住
you should live with us while Dave renovates your place.
你愿意再收留我们吗
D- You want us back?
是的 我们是真心的
Yeah, we really do.
我好爱你们
Oy, I love you guys.
我的孩子是最棒的
I got the best kids ever!
说真的 你们需要什么 尽管开口就行
Seriously, anything you need just ask.
除了航♥空♥里程 我们真的很想去日本
Except our airline miles. We really want to go to Japan.
我们计划好了秋季就去
Oh, we're actually going in the fall.
爸 别再乱花钱了
Dad, stop spending your money!
既然我们现在跟你们一起住了
Now that we're staying with you guys
你们可以好好享受我的厨艺了
you can take advantage of my home cooking.
总算能吃上真正的食物了
Eat some real food for a change.
谢谢 黛比 但我们吃的就是真正的食物啊
Thanks, Debbie, but all we eat is real food.
是吗
Really?
因为我只看到水果干和黑巧克力
Because all I found is dried fruit and dark chocolate.
声明一下 那不是真正的巧克力
Which, for the record -- not chocolate.
好吧 爸 你何不告诉我
Okay, Dad, well, why don't you tell me
你希望我从商店给你买♥♥什么
what you want me to get you from the store,
我明天就去给你买♥♥
and I'll pick it up tomorrow.
好极了
Perfect.
白巧克力也不是真正的巧克力
White's not chocolate, either.
好了 祝你们有好胃口
Okay, bon appétit!
我拿手的香酥乳酪烤茄子
My famous eggplant parmesan!
谢谢 黛比 但我对茄子过敏
?Thanks, Debbie, ?but I'm allergic to eggplant.
我没听过还有人对茄子过敏呢
I never heard of such a thing.
当真吗 我都跟你说了几十次了
Really? I told you like a dozen times.
我对茄科[暗影]的食材都过敏
I'm allergic to all nightshades.
这个小可怜连墨镜都不能戴吗
Poor thing can't afford a pair of sunglasses?
父母债
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表