剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
-不 别这样 -不不 没事的
- No, don't do that. - No. No, no, it's okay.
你们一开始告诉我大卫是天才的时候
When you first told me about Dave being gifted,
我怀疑了你们
I doubted you guys
因为你们也知道 大卫把人生过成什么鬼样了
because of, you know, how Dave is with life.
都是拜你所赐啊
Thank you for that.
我谎报了亚希的年龄才让他进了天才项目
I lied about Asher's age to get him into the program.
什么
What?!
我说他不是6岁 是4岁
I said he was 4 instead of 6,
当年我妈也是这么干的 而且
and my mom did the same thing to me, and - -
是真的 是真的
It's true. It's true.
他就是个叫"大夫"的「庸孩」
He's nothing more than a ragu named Dav.
乔安娜 你把我开除了
Joanna, you fired me.
我不去接你
I'm not coming to get you.
我受够了
I'm done.
为什么没人喜欢我
Why does nobody like me?
什么
What?
又有一个女孩把我丢在酒吧了
I just had another girl leave me at a bar.
我不知道自己到底哪里有问题
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你能来见我吗
Can you meet me?
宝贝 老爸这就去接你
Baby, Daddy's coming to get you.
嘿 我要赶不上飞机了
Hey, I'm gonna miss my flight.
你在池塘这里下车吧
I'll drop you off at this pond.
好了 你听着
Okay, so, look. ?
在我遇到你妈妈之前
Before I met your mother,
我有过一段很长的感情 结局很惨
I was in a long- time relationship that ended terribly,
突然之间
and all of a sudden,
我就和一个女孩同居了
I was moving in with some girl.
斯图到处沾花惹草
Stewie got around.
好恶心
Gross.
我们分手之后 一切都不好了
After we broke up, everything got so bad
我意识到我需要一些属于自我的时间
that I- I- I realized I- I needed some Stew time.
所以我找了个一居室的公♥寓♥
So I got a one- bedroom apartment,
在城里卖♥♥表 也重新认识了自我
sold some watches in the city, and got to know Stew.
六个月之后 我遇到了你母亲
Six months later, I- I met your mother,
她准备好了
and she was ready.
我也是
So was I.
所以你是说 我要缓一缓
So you're saying I need to take a break?
如果不能爱自己
If you can't love yourself,
你又怎么能去爱别人呢
how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?
你是引用了变装皇后鲁保罗的话吗
Did you just quote RuPaul?
是的
Yes.
我爱鲁保罗
I love RuPaul.
我刚才跟亚希说
So, I just broke the news to Asher
他并没有进入天才项目
that he didn't get into the gifted program,
他看着我说
and he looked up at me and said,
"什么是天才项目"
"What's the gifted program?"
我觉得我们没事
So I think we're okay.
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
他所有的数学考试成绩都很完美
He got a perfect score on all those math tests.
好吧 关于这件事 他还告诉我
Yeah, about that - - he also told me
他抄了旁边的女生
he was copying off the girl next to him.
所以亚希作弊了
So Asher cheated?
这样就合理多了
Well, that makes way more sense now.
上梁不正 下梁歪
Apple. Tree.
抱歉我对你撒谎了
I'm sorry that I- I lied and...
我只是想为亚希做出最好的选择
I just wanted to do what was best for Asher,
我们现在都知道了
you know, and as we all know now,
我没有自己以为的那么聪明
I'm not as smart as I thought I was.
你不是没有自己以为的那么聪明
Well, you're not not as smart as you thought you were.
-你不生我的气吗 -不 我生气
- So you're not mad at me? - No, I am.
但是 我也气自己
But I'm just as mad at myself.
这件事我也有责任
I'm partially to blame here, too.
很好 按着这个思路继续说
Okay, let's follow that thread.
我忘了什么是最重要的
I lost sight of what was important.
你看看这件背心
I mean, look at this t- shirt.
很遗憾你生了个「庸孩」
"Sorry you got a reg- o"?
我成什么人了
Who am I?
你是个「庸孩」 和我一样
You're a reg- o, just like me.
我们都是「庸孩」
We're the reg- os. ?
谢谢你准备的晚饭 爸爸
Thanks for getting dinner, Dad.
至少我可以偶尔出点小钱
It's the least I could do to chip in every once in awhile.
并且 车里有给你准备的礼物
Also, there's a gift for you in the car.
好啊
Cool.
三个手♥机♥充电器和一顶陌生人的帽子
It's three phone chargers and a stranger's hat.
我永远都不会戴那顶帽子 但还是谢了
I mean, I'm never gonna put that on my head, but thanks.
瞧见了吗
You see?
这才是真实的我们
This is who we are.
有天赋 没天赋 谁在乎呢
Gifted, not gifted - - who cares?
你说得对 谁在乎亚希是不是天才
You're right. Who cares if Asher isn't gifted?
我觉得 重要的根本不是那个
I mean, that's not what's important.
重要的是要做个好人
What's important is being a kind person
要有很多同理心 这点亚希有很多
and having a lot of empathy, and Asher has all of that.
我们一家人
Our family?
都是好人 大家都爱我们
We're all good people, and everybody loves us.
这就是你从这件事里学到的教训吗 妈
That's what you took from all of this, Mom?
是啊
Yeah.
谁能比我们好
Who's better than us?
父母债
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表