剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
Don't eat that oatmeal. It's for Arty.
不要吃那个燕麦 是给阿蒂准备的
What, your brother's gonna eat all 28 packs?
你哥哥要把这28盒都吃了吗
No, it's not for eating.
不 不是用来吃的
It's for taking an oatmeal bath.
是用来洗燕麦浴的
His dermatitis is flaring up.
他身上的皮炎都炸开花了
Then why'd you get strawberries and cream?
那你为什么还买♥♥了草莓和奶油
I don't know. He's my brother. I wanted to treat him nice.
不知道 他是我哥哥 我想对他好点
Don't eat that.
别吃
It's for your uncle's naked, rashy body.
这是给你大舅长满疹子的裸体准备的
Doctor Uncle has such sensitive skin.
医生大舅的皮肤真是敏感
You know, I don't understand
我不明白
why we have to call him doctor and uncle.
为什么我们要叫他医生大舅
He's a physical therapist.
他明明是个理疗师
Physical therapist to the stars.
是大明星们的理疗师
One time F. Murray Abraham came in for a bum shoulder.
不过是F·默里·亚伯拉罕去看了一次肩膀而已
美国演员曾出演过《莫扎特传》和《国土安全》等作品
One time.
就一次
Meanwhile, they're very close.
但他们的关系很亲近
He has photos of him all over his office.
他的办公室里贴的全是他的照片
Yeah, but, Mom,
是 但是 妈妈
they're all copies of the same picture.
贴的全都是同一张照片
It's weird. It makes it seem like they were
很诡异 看起来他们好像
only together one time, which they were.
只见过一次面 他们的确只见过一次
Well, I put a few up in his room
我在给他准备的客房♥里放了几张
just so that he feels more comfortable.
这样他应该能更自在一点
You know, as comfortable as he could feel with that dermatitis.
和患皮炎多年的感觉一样自在
It's funny.
真是有意思
I don't ever remember Uncle Art not having a skin infection.
我印象里阿蒂大舅的皮肤感染就没好过
Let me tell you, I love your uncle.
我跟你说 我爱你大舅
He's great at what he does.
他工作很出色
I mean, F. Murray, you can't top that.
F·默里 这你可比不过
But every time he visits us,
但是他每一次来做客
he takes over your mother's life.
就占据了你妈妈的生活
I barely get a chance to see her.
我几乎都没机会见她了
That actually sounds kind of amazing.
这听起来其实挺爽的
It's so frustrating.
太让人沮丧了
He's in my house, yet I'm the one who feels like a guest.
他在我家 但是我感觉自己更像个客人
You're at my house, u202dand both of you will be guests.
你这是在我家 你们两个都是客人
And eight days is way too long, even for family.
八天也太长了 就算是家人也太长了
If you think that's long, try eight months.
这你就觉得长了 待八个月试试
There's such a thing called wearing out your welcome.
这就叫耗光对你的欢迎
Anyway, there's no more room on the DVR,
总之 录像机内存满了
so I deleted all your shows.
我就把你的节目都删了
Good news!
好消息
We've got "Jeopardies!" to watch!
我们有《危险边缘》可以看了
Why are there pictures of the guy from "Homeland" in our guest room?
客房♥里怎么有《国土安全》那个演员的照片
F. Murray Abraham?
F·默里·亚伯拉罕
That's my Uncle Art's best friend
那是我大舅阿蒂最好的朋友
who he's only met one time
他们只见过一面
and sold a weird seat cushion to.
还卖♥♥给他一个奇怪的坐垫
David!
大卫
Doctor Uncle is coming in tomorrow
医生大舅明天就到了
at the airport.
9点15到机场9:15
I told him that you would pick him up.
我跟他说你会去接他
You know what, why doesn't Joanna do it?
这样吧 何不让乔安娜去接呢
You know, she has that special bond with Doctor Uncle.
她和医生大舅感情不一般
She does?
她有吗
You're such a good brother.
你真是个好哥哥
She's gonna be so happy.
她肯定开心死了
I'll call her right now.
我马上给她打电♥话♥
What was that shady little move?
你耍的什么花招
Getting Joanna to do your dirty work?
让乔安娜帮你干♥你♥不愿意干的事
Mama like it?
孩他妈喜欢吗
No, Mama don't, Papa.
不 孩他妈不喜欢 孩他爸
It's called little sistering,
这叫「坑妹」
and, yeah, I just little sistered Joanna good.
没错 我刚坑了我妹乔安娜
Seriously?
你认真的吗
You can't treat Joanna like that.
你不能这样对乔安娜
Babe, it's the way of the world.
宝贝 这个世界就是这样的
Older siblings have been pawning stuff
大哥大姐总是把自己
they don't want to do off on younger siblings for generations.
不愿意做的事甩给弟弟妹妹 世代以来都如此
I guess being an only child,
作为一个独生女
I had no idea these kind of things happened.
我完全不知道还有这种事
Yeah, that's the best part of being an older sibling.
没错 这就是当大哥大姐最大的好处
You know, that, u202dand you don't grow up to some
这样你长大之后
self obsessed weirdo who's living in their own bubble.
才不会变成活在自己世界里的怪胎
My God. I'm so sorry.
天呐 对不起
No offense. Love you!
不是说你 爱你哟
Love you.
爱你哟
Hi, Rebecca!
好啊 丽贝卡
I have a favor to ask you.
我想让你帮个忙
Pretend you don't speak English.
假装自己不会说英语
My friend, Carol Bishop's, daughter, Lori,
我朋友卡罗·贝肖普的女儿洛丽
just moved into town, and she doesn't have any friends.
刚搬来城里 她又没什么朋友
So I thought that you could have lunch with her.
我就想着 你可以和她去吃午饭
Fun, right?
很有趣 对吧
Deb, I never get to have lunch with the friends I already have.
黛比 我都没办法和我自己的朋友一起吃午餐
So your schedule is clear. Thank you, Rebecca!
那说明你没别的安排 谢谢你了 丽贝卡
Deb.
黛比
Yeah? I I just got a text.
怎么了 我刚刚收到一条短♥信♥
Arty's on his way. Joanna's driving him?
阿蒂在路上了 乔安娜开车接他
Yeah, so?
是啊 怎么了
Well, you know how much I love driving to the airport.
你也知道我有多喜欢开车去机场
Why would you squander my gift?
你为什么要浪费我的天赋
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
真是对不起 亲爱的
Well, maybe you could take him back for the return flight.
要不他回去时 你开车送他去机场吧
The return flight run.
送人去机场乘返程航♥班♥
The bastard cousin of the airport pickup.
接机行业的野种表兄弟
It's okay.
没事
Just make the best of the cards you're dealt, Stewie.
那就尽力打好手上的牌吧 斯图
Love you.
爱你
Rebecca, u202dI'll text you Lori's number.
丽贝卡 回头我把洛丽的号♥码发给你
Fun fact, she went u202dto Northwestern, and she's 37.
一个有趣的事是 她上的西北大学 37岁了
How is that a fun fact?
这算哪门子有趣的事
My mom doesn't know what that expression means.
我妈根本不懂这个词的意思
The other day she called me and said,
前几天她给我打电♥话♥
Fun fact, my friend Lisa has early onset dementia."
"说个有趣的事 我朋友丽莎患上早发性痴呆了""
That's not a fun fact. That's just sad news.
那才不是有趣的事 那是让人难过的消息
I can't believe I have to have lunch with a person I don't know
真不敢相信我要去和陌生人共进午餐
just so she can get credit with some Carol.
就为了让她在那个叫什么卡罗的面前有面子
Yeah, well, that's my mom's thing.
没错 这就是我妈的为人
She's always volunteering her family
她总是主动奉献自己的家人
to do annoying favors for her.
替她帮别人的忙
It's called being "Mominated."
这叫被「妈掌控」
I don't want to be Mominated.
我不想被「妈掌控」
I want to watch "Housewives" and eat that strawberry oatmeal
我想看《娇妻》系列 吃着草莓燕麦
I've been eyeing in the cabinet.
我都盯那个食品柜一整天了
The good new is
好消息是
my mom is actually thinking of you as part of the family.
我妈现在真的把你当成一家人了
I thought I already was part of the family.
我还以为我们早就是一家人了
Well, if you don't want to be Mominated,
如果你不想被「妈掌控」
just little sister Joanna.
那你就「坑妹」乔安娜
That's how I got out of picking up Art from the airport.
去机场接阿蒂的活我就是这样推掉的
I'd say 75% of my little sistering
我敢说我「坑妹」75%的原因
comes after I've been Mominated.
都源自我被「妈掌控」
I couldn't do that. u202dShe's not my little sister.
我不能这么做 她又不是我妹妹
Yes, she is, through marriage.
我们结了婚她就是了
You've been grandfathered in.
按照旧例你也被包括进来了
Hello, family!
你们好啊 家人们
Arty, how are you?
阿蒂 你还好吗
Oh, I couldn't be worse.
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表