剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
艾莉克莎 请帮我订一双男孩的10码运动鞋
Alexa, please order a boy's sneaker size 10.
耐克气垫鞋95
Air Max 95.
谢了 妞儿
Thanks, girl!
行了 给我停下 别这样说话
Okay. No. Stop. Don't do that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在跟机器人说送给亚希的礼物
I'm talking to my robot about a gift for Asher.
以及送我自己的礼物
And a gift for me.
嘿 宝贝 还是我 大卫
Hey, babe. Dave here again.
能帮我订一双11码的男式气垫鞋95吗
Could you maybe order a men's size 11 Air Max 95?
给你自己也买♥♥点好东西
And get yourself something nice, too.
谢了 妞儿
Thanks, girl!
拜托 大卫
Come on, Dave.
我们要等到他过生日才能给他买♥♥新鞋
We have to wait until his birthday to get new shoes.
话说 我也想要气垫鞋
Hey, I want some Air Maxes, too.
艾莉克莎
Alexa.
左脚 11码
Left foot, size 11.
右脚 9码半
Right foot, size 9 1/2.
你们能想象吗 以前的时候
Can you imagine what it was like in the olden times
在网上买♥♥东西
when you had to actually click a button
真的需要动动手指 点点按钮
and use your finger to buy stuff online
大家都患上了小儿麻痹症
and everyone had polio?
希德·艾斯纳以为自己得了小儿麻痹症
You know, Sid Eisner thought that she had polio.
结果是参加特♥卖♥♥♥会♥的时候腿麻了
Turns out her leg fell asleep at a sample sale.
说到特♥卖♥♥♥会♥
Speaking of sample sales...
快乐周五礼物
Happy Friday Gifts!
快乐周五礼物
Happy Friday Gifts!
快乐周五礼物
Happy Friday Gifts!
我们超喜欢周四的礼物
We loved our Thursday gifts,
但是这些更好
but these are even better.
二位 非常感谢你们
Guys, thank you so much,
但是源源不断的礼物必须打住了
but the constant gifts have to stop.
源源不断的礼物有什么不好的
What's wrong with constant gifts?
就是啊 尤其是周五礼物
Yeah, especially Friday gifts.
那可是滚进周末的好方法
Such a nice way to roll into the weekend.
礼物非常好 但是你们会把他们宠坏的
Gifts are great, but, you're gonna spoil them.
那好吧
Alright.
如果这样能让你开心的话
If that's what makes you happy,
不送礼物就是我们的新礼物
not giving gifts will be our new gift.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们不送礼物时 也是在送礼物
When we don't give, we give.
我们就是这么好
That's how good we are.
-各位 -孩子们来吃饭了
- Guys. - ?Kids, come eat.
我的晚餐要从酒开始
I'm gonna start dinner with wine
可能也要以酒结尾
and probably finish with it, too.
怎么了 今天过得不顺吗
What's the matter? Did you have a bad day?
店里的狗袭击你了吗
Did one of those dogs attack you at work?
没有 从来没发生过这种事
No, that's never happened.
谢谢你一直这么问
Thank you for always asking.
我在这的时候 喜欢把自己灌醉
I just like to be heavily buzzed when I'm here.
我也是
Me, too.
有其父必有其女
Apple, tree.
我的牙
My tooth!
越来越松了
It's getting looser.
他今天起来有了第一颗变松的牙齿
He woke up with his first loose tooth today.
牙仙马上就要来啦
The Tooth Fairy's coming so soon.
我们好激动
We're getting excited.
知道吗 只有一种方法能把牙弄出来
You know, there's only one way to get that tooth out.
-爸 -没错
- Dad. - Yeah.
爸 别 爸 爸
Dad. Please, Dad. Dad.
你要稍微拧一下
You got to give it a little wiggle.
不要用对我们的方法对他 爸
Do not do what you did to us, Dad.
爸 别...
Dad, don't...
我的天啊
?Oh, my God!
乔安娜
Joanna.
我觉得你是在占我这个承包商哥哥的便宜
I think you're taking advantage of having a contractor for a brother.
电力设备坏了
The electricity wasn't working.
就是个灯泡 拧一下就行了
It's a lightbulb. It's a basic wrist movement.
大卫 别再嘲弄你妹妹了
David, stop teasing your sister.
有的人就是手笨
Some people aren't handy
且需要抹点唇膏
and can use a little lipstick.
妈 我的唇膏涂抹没问题
Mom, my lipstick application is fine.
是没问题
It's fine...
前提是你想这辈子都单身的话
if you want to be single for the rest of your life.
这个嘛 我是不会单身的
Well, I'm not going to be
因为今晚我要去和奥黛丽约会
because I'm going on a date tonight with Audrey,
她觉得我好得不得了
who thinks I'm amazing.
所以我猜你们两个还没见过面
So I take it you two have never met.
她还以为我有孩子
She also thinks I have kids.
是什么让她有了这种想法
Now, what gave her that idea?
是衬衣上的污渍 还是这双
The stains on your shirt or those...
土鞋
earth shoes?
不 不是
No, no.
我们第一次约会 我说了几句
On our first date, I said something about
带宝宝去公园玩的事情
taking my baby to the park to run around,
她就以为我说的是人类
and she just assumed I meant humans.
太冒犯人了
It was offensive.
但是你没有纠正她
But you didn't correct her?
没有 她太酷了
Well, no, because she's so cool
身上还有蜂蜜的味道
and smells like honey.
这样真的很不好吗
Is that really bad?
是啊 这就是个彻头彻尾的谎言
I mean, yeah, it's a full-on lie.
不会的 没事
No, no. It's fine.
就是个小谎
It's just a fib.
善意的谎言 大家都会撒撒小谎
A fib-let. Everybody fibs.
你可别听她的
Don't listen to the informant over here.
你这是弥天大谎
It's a full lie.
我第一次遇见你♥爸♥的时候
When I first met your father,
我跟他说我刚刚和未婚夫分手
I told him that I had just broken up with my fiancé,
我是个牙医
and I was a dentist
因为我想让自己看起来有吸引力 有文化
because I wanted to seem desirable and educated.
谁不喜欢牙医呢
I mean, who doesn't like a dentist?
这到底是在聊什么啊
What are we talking about here?
我只是想说 有时候撒点小谎无伤大雅
I'm just saying that sometimes fibbing can work out.
瞧我和你♥爸♥
I mean, look at me and Daddy.
我们的爱情就始于谎言
Our love was born from a fib.
我不知道 诚实是奥黛丽很在意的品质
I don't know. ?Audrey really values honesty.
我觉得如果我跟她说实话
I feel like if I tell her the truth,
她会跟我分手
she's gonna break up with me.
她是该考虑下 不是吗
I mean, she should probably think about it, right?
-大卫 -你确实说谎了嘛
- David! - ?You're lying.
我们懂你的意思了
We get it.
我得走了
Anyway, I got to scoot.
我和丽贝卡今晚得扮演牙仙子
Rebecca and I are the Tooth Fairy tonight,
我想融入角色
and I want to get into character.
我今晚要扮演的那个牙仙
I'm gonna go as a fairy
懂得如何善待他人
who knows how to treat everybody else,
但不太清楚该如何善待自己
but isn't quite sure how to treat himself.
真暖心
Oh, that's so sweet.
太好了
It's so nice.
我儿子是牙仙子
My son is a tooth fairy,
我女儿找到了不惜用小谎留住的意中人
and my daughter found someone special enough to fib to.
我太骄傲了
I'm so proud.
你觉得我们有必要装扮吗
You think we really needed to dress up?
当然要了
Of course we did.
全套装扮服吗
A whole costume?
儿子又看不到 他都睡着了
I mean, our son's not even gonna see it. He's asleep.
但我们没睡呀
But we're not.
再说了 我十年前就买♥♥了这套万圣节装扮服
Besides, I've had this Halloween costume from 10 years ago,
现在终于又派上新用场了
and now it gets a second use.
我感觉好极了
I feel good.
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表