剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
真不敢相信 我们刚被人八卦 你又来八卦别人了
I can't believe you're gossing when we were just gossed upon.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
但这条新八卦
But this new goss --
有建筑工具 有我们认识的人
It's got tiers and dovetails and people we know,
我对它毫无抵抗力
and I am powerless against it!
简直太性感火爆了
It is so damn hot.
堪称我的双耳有幸听过的最火爆的八卦
The hottest goss my ears have had the pleasure of listening to.
-是有关综合区的八卦 -快把每个细节都告诉我
- It's compound goss. - Give me every detail.
好吧 鲍曼在建一个综合区
Okay, Bowman is building a compound
并且他还盗取了社保费
and he's stealing Social Security checks?
我们需要地址
We need the address!
你♥爸♥开车
Daddy, drive!
我光听八卦已经醉了
I'm drunk on goss!
你们真的有病
You guys have a real problem!
你们知道你们来这里多久了吗
Do you know how long you've been in here?
五分钟吗
Five minutes?
是一个半小时
An hour and a half!
你们错过了整个部落会议那段
You missed the entire tribal council.
别告诉我赢家是谁
Don't tell me who won.
是波士顿鲍勃
It was Boston Rob.
部落已经做出裁决
The tribe has spoken!
不要啊
No, no!
我们很抱歉 乔安娜 我们一时兴奋忘了时间
We're sorry, Joanna. We just got carried away.
绝不会再发生了 再给我们一次机会吧
It won't happen again. Give us a second chance.
我的家人也曾求我给他们第二次机会
My family pleaded for a second chance, too,
但将他们赶出我的生活
but cutting them out of my life
是我做过的最明智的决定
was the best decision I ever made.
我建议小乔也这么做
I recommend the same thing for Jo.
-等等 -那似乎有点草率了啊
- Well, hold on. - That seems rash.
就是八卦而已嘛
It's just goss.
就是啊 八卦很棒
Yes, goss is good.
-妈 -你知道吗
- Mom. - You know what?
尽管我的家人非常荒唐可笑
As ridiculous as my family has been,
但我永远会给他们第二次机会的
I'm always gonna give them a second chance.
我觉得你是想故意让我跟他们疏远
I feel like you're trying to distance me from them,
但我爱他们 并且我觉得他们会成长的
but I love them, and I think they can grow.
拉维终于回我的短♥信♥了
Ravi finally texted me back.
他说大家纷纷搬进鲍曼的综合区
He said people are moving into Bowman's compound,
并且他们的衣服都是不同色度的灰粉色
and they're all wearing different shades of dusty pink.
他觉得那是某种邪教
He thinks it's some kind of a cult!
天呐 我还在努力维护你们呢
Oh, my God, I'm trying to defend you guys!
你们就不能停止八卦那么片刻吗
Can't you stop gossiping for one minute?
等等
Wait.
鲍曼不就是「精心室」的持有人吗
Isn't Bowman the name of the guy who owns Serenity?
就你那个冥想工作室
Your meditation studio?
乔安娜 我们该走了
Joanna, we should leave now.
汉娜 你觉得
Um, Hannah, would you call
你觉得你穿的衣服算不算是灰粉色呢
that shade of pink you're wearing dusty?
我没有加入邪教 如果你是暗示这个的话
Okay, I am not in a cult, if that's what you're implying.
「精心室」只是一群思想相似的人
Serenity is just a large family of like-minded individuals
都跟同一个男人做♥爱♥罢了
who all have sex with the same man.
好吧 那听上去还挺酷的
Oh, okay. That sounds cool.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你是想招募我加入
Were you trying to recruit me
一个异性恋的性邪教吗
into a heterosexual sex cult?
乔安娜 拜托 来个调息法的深呼吸
Joanna, please, ?just take a pranayama breath.
我不需要那个调息法的任何东西
I don't need to take a pranayama anything.
我希望你马上离开
I just need you to leave right now.
好吧
Okay.
但希望你们知道 等陨石砸来时
But just so you all know, when the meteor comes
我们鲍曼教♥徒♥将生活在地心
and we Bowmenians are living in the center of the Earth,
你们都会后悔的
you'll all be sorry!
鲍 鲍 鲍
Bow, Bow, Bow!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
我以为她是我的真命天女 但她绝对
I thought she was the one, but she was just, like,
百分百入了邪教
100% in a cult.
如果你们没有八卦 我根本不可能知道
I wouldn't even have known if you guys hadn't gossiped.
所以 在某种程度上 劲爆八卦救了我一命
So, in a crazy way, it's like hot goss saved my life.
等等 等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
沦为被八卦的对象真的很难受 记得吗
It felt really bad ?to be gossed about, remember?
没错 但如果没有那个八卦
Yeah, but if we didn't have that goss,
就没法将这个八卦联♥系♥起来
we couldn't have connected this goss.
没错 大卫
Yeah, David.
一切的八卦发生都是有原因的
All goss happens for a reason.
八卦很好 八卦棒极了
Goss is good. Goss is great.
现在我们都进入了这个八卦里
And now we're all inside the goss.
就好像在一个子♥宫♥里
It's like being in a womb.
说到子♥宫♥
Oh, speaking of being in a womb,
猜猜谁的孙子在上社区大学前
guess whose grandson knocked up his girlfriend
把他女朋友的肚子搞大了
before going off to community college.
-不是吧 -莫特·舍曼
- Shut up. - Mort Sherman!
-莫特·舍曼的孙子 -太劲爆了
- Mort Sherman! - Yeah!
莫特·舍曼 莫特·舍曼 莫特·舍曼
Mort Sherman, Mort Sherman, Mort Sherman.
天呐 又是来送食物的家长
Oh, man, it's another parent from the meal train.
好了 我们得把这事说清楚
Okay, we got to clear this up.
我来解决吧
I'll take care of it.
你们好 我和我丈夫想到你们
Hey. My husband and I were thinking of you
觉得应该送些食物过来
and thought we'd drop these off.
真的很贴心 但我们不需要你们的...
That's very sweet, but we don't need your char--
是布朗尼的气味吗
Do I smell brownies?
是的 我在城里开了家烘焙店
Yes, I own a bakery in town.
谢谢你在如此艰难时期给我们支持
Thank you for supporting us during this difficult time.
她不喝两杯马提尼酒就参加不了家长会
She can't get to a PTA meeting without two martinis,
但她的烘焙手艺真高
but she can bake!
稍等
Hold on.
不好意思 你们家孩子在大马路上玩呢
I'm sorry, but your kids are playing in the street.
-亚希 -什么
- Asher! ?- What?!
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表