剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
Say no more.
不必多说了
You're not mad at me.
你其实并不是生我的气
You've been convinced to feel this way.
只是有人说服你有这种感觉
By my David? u202dYep.
我家大卫说服的吗 没错
You've been Baby Boy'd.
你被「萌孩计」套路了
Baby Boy'd? u202dYes.
「萌孩计」 没错
That's when a baby boy convinces his mommy
就是一个萌孩说服他妈
that his feelings are her feelings.
他的感觉才是妈妈的感觉
But they're not?
但其实并不是吗
Oh, he's good.
他好厉害
You Baby Boy'd me! u202d What?
你竟然对我使用「萌孩计」 什么
Oh, don't pretend you don't know what Baby Boying is.
别假装你不知道「萌孩计」是什么
You might as well be sucking on a bottle
你不如去吸奶嘴
and playing with your rattle!
玩摇铃去
I was happy taking care of my brother
我本来很乐意照顾我哥哥
until you threw a wrench into everything!
直到你毁掉了一切
By Baby Boying!
通过使用「萌孩计」
That's not a term.
根本没这种术语
It's a term!
就是个术语
Can everybody just please get out of my space?
能请你们都离开我的空间范围吗
I'm trying to work on my blueprints.
我在画蓝图呢
Quit deflecting.
别转移话题了
I could spot a Baby Boying a mile away.
我大老远就能识别出「萌孩计」的套路
I practically invented the move!
我简直可以说是这个招数的开创者
I've been Baby Boying since I was a young male toddler.
我从娃娃时期起 就开始使用「萌孩计」这招了
Did you tell Rebecca to little sister me?
是你叫丽贝卡对我使用「坑妹」招数的吗
Can everybody just stop yelling at me?
能请大家都别再吼我了吗
Don't deny it! Turning sisters against one another?
别否认 让姐妹反♥目♥成仇
Have you no shame?
你一点羞耻感都没有吗
David, isn't that what you accused Uncle Arty of doing to me?
大卫 你不是说阿蒂大舅在对我使用这一招吗
Doctor Uncle, respect.
医生大舅 向你致敬
You would actually baby boy your mother
你竟然对你妈使用「萌孩计」这招
into thinking she was being little sistered
让她认为她被「坑妹」这招套路了
while you were advocating a little sistering for yourself?
但你却对自己的妹妹使用了「坑妹」这一招
Fine! u202dMaybe I did baby boy,
好吧 或许我是用了「萌孩计」这招u202d
and maybe I did tell you to little sister,
或许我也的确叫你使用了「坑妹」这招
but it's only because you would not stop Mominating me!
但那完全是因为你不停对我使用「妈掌控」这招
Mominating? Is that even a term?
「妈掌控」 难道这也是个术语吗
Oh, yeah. u202dThat is exactly what you do.
没错 你就是这么做的
When I have kids, you will never catch me Mominating.
等我以后有了孩子 绝不会使用「妈掌控」这招
Don't criticize your mother by telling her you'll never be like her!
别通过说你永远不会变成你妈那样来批评你妈
That's Daughtering!
那叫「被女坑」
That is not a term.
没有这种术语
Stop Sonsplaining, David.
别搞「儿解释」这招了 大卫
I'll stop Sonsplaining when she stops Mominating!
等她不用「妈掌控」这招 我就不用「儿解释」这招
Okay. Alright. u202dI'm confused, all these terms.
行了 我糊涂了 这么多术语
Deb, make a chart! Okay, Art.
黛比 做个表 好的 阿蒂
David, make a chart.
大卫 做个表
Okay, Joanna, make a chart.
好的 乔安娜 做个表
What the hell?
搞什么啊
Have none of you learned anything?
难道你们没学会任何教训吗
Uh, you know, from my perspective...
话说 在我看来...
Can you take your foot off the Restoration Hardware, please?
你能把你的脚从高级椅子上拿下来吗
I see all the family dynamics that are going on here.
我看清这里的各种家庭互动关系了
Deb Mominates you kids because she's proud
黛比对孩子使用「妈掌控」这招是因为她很骄傲
and wants to show you all off.
想对外人炫耀自己的孩子
It's true.
是实话没错
Rebecca little sisters Joanna
丽贝卡对乔安娜使用「坑妹」招数
because they are as close as real siblings now.
是因为她们现在亲如姐妹
And Dave could baby boy his mother
大卫能成功对母亲使用「萌孩计」这招
because she loves him dearly.
是因为他的母亲非常爱他
No one meant to hurt anyone,
没人诚心伤害任何人
although Arty could stand to demand a little less of his sister.
不过阿蒂能不能别什么事都指派给妹妹了
Arty, I'd like my wife back, please.
阿蒂 我希望我的妻子属于我 拜托
Fair enough.
好吧
Deb, I'm sorry I treated you the way I did.
黛比 我很抱歉我像那样对你
I'll do better.
我会改进的
Oh, thank you, Arty.
谢谢你 阿蒂
And, Rebecca, I'm sorry.
丽贝卡 对不起
I'll be more considerate next time I ask you to do me a favor.
我下次再找你帮忙 会更多地替你考虑的
Oh, thank you, Deb.
谢谢你 黛比
And, Joanna, I'm sorry.
乔安娜 对不起
I promise to treat you like my sister in the good ways.
我保证待你如亲妹 疼你爱你
Thank you, Rebecca.
谢谢你 丽贝卡
And, Dave, I'm not sorry for anything
大卫 我不会为任何事道歉
because I've done nothing wrong.
因为我本来就没做错任何事
Thank you, Joanna.
谢谢你 乔安娜
And, Rebecca, I'm sorry I brought you into this family.
丽贝卡 我很抱歉我把你带入了这个家
Point is, we all just want what's best for each other,
重点是 我们都希望彼此一切都好
but what do I know?
但是 我懂个什么呢
I'm just a middle child
我只是出生在中间的孩子
uniquely poised to see every angle
可以从各个角度看问题
because I'm smack in the center of it all.
因为我被困在正中间啊
Middle child?
出生在中间的孩子
Well, that explains why he's so needy.
难怪他这么粘人呢
So how many times did you little sister me through the years?
所以这么多年来你到底对我使用了多少次「坑妹」招数
Oh, I wouldn't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to.
不想知道答案的问题 最好别问出来
F·默里那个F代表什么That's why I never asked F. Murray what the F stands for.
所以我从来没问过
Oh, Rebecca, that reminds me,
丽贝卡 这倒是提醒了我
Fran Murray Silverstein,
弗兰·默里·希尔维斯顿
her daughter is thinking about going blonde.
她女儿在考虑把头发染成金色
I thought maybe you could give her some advice.
我觉得或许你可以给她些建议
I have 42 pictures for you to look at.
我这里有42张照片供你观看
Deb, hey, you're doing it again.
黛比 你又这样了
Hm, what? u202d Mominating.
什么啊 「妈掌控」
No, it's okay.
不 没事的u202d
It's worth it to be part of such an amazing family.
能成为这么好的家庭的一员 这点牺牲也值得了
It's an honor just to be Mominated.
能被「妈掌控」也是一种荣幸
Oh, Rebecca, you're the best.
丽贝卡 你最好了
Fun fact, I didn't like you when we first met.
说个有趣的事 我们刚见面时我并不喜欢你
I think that might be my best airport drop off yet!
我觉得这可能是我最出色的送人来机场的经历
Honestly, it was remarkable!
说句实话 真的很棒
Not too early. Not too late.
不算太早 也不算太迟
And the way that you just merged onto Route 6...
以及你刚刚并入6号♥道...
Oh, merging! Merging! It was seamless!
并道 并道 简直是无缝衔接
Oh, merging. You, sir, you're an artist.
并道 你简直是个艺术家
No, and not once did I ever get the sun in my eyes.
真的 并且阳光一次都没照射进我的眼睛里
That was by design.
那是我精心规划的结果
Sir, it's been a pleasure.
先生 我深感荣幸
Oh, believe me, the pleasure is mine, Doctor Uncle.
相信我 该感到荣幸的是我 医生大舅
Oh, such a terrific drop off.
这次送机之行真的太棒了
You don't have to call me Doctor Uncle.
你不必叫我医生大舅
Just call me Doctor.
叫我医生就行了
That's weird.
好奇怪啊
I never noticed that tower restaurant before,
我以前从没注意到这里有个塔楼餐厅
and I would have noticed it
要是有 我肯定能注意到的
because I love restaurants that spin.
因为我超爱旋转的餐厅
You know, you've got the dinner rolls and the ankle rolls.
这世上有面包卷 也有脚踝卷曲扭伤
I call it a working dinner.
我称之为「工作晚餐」
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
That restaurant has been there since 1983.
那个餐厅从1983年就一直在那里了啊
When's the last time you flew out of Newark?
你上次从纽瓦克飞走是什么时候的事
Newark?
纽瓦克
You're supposed to drop me off at Westchester County!
你应该把我送到韦斯特切斯特县机场才对
Can I still call you doctor? u202d No!
我还能叫你医生吗 不能
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表