剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表
Okay!
好啦
minutes till the kids' soccer game!
距离孩子们的足球比赛还有15分钟15
Everyone in the car!
所有人都上车
Asher, put down the wand!
亚希 把棍子放下
Hazel, stop making faces in the mirror!
哈泽尔 不要再对着镜子做鬼脸了
Dave, pick a hoodie!
大卫 挑一件帽衫
They all look the same!
反正看起来都一个样
Alright.
好了
I got the cleats the kids refuse to wear,
我拿了孩子们不愿意戴的防滑钉
and I got the folding chairs my parents refuse to sit in.
还拿了我父母不愿意坐的折叠椅
We don't have room for them.
我们没那么多地方
We'll just throw them in the trunk.
扔在后备箱就好了
No, not the chairs
不 我说的不是椅子
your parents.
是你的父母
I want to ride in the trunk again!
我还想再坐一次后备箱
Again?!
再一次
How many times have you ridden in the trunk, baby?
你坐过多少次后备箱 宝贝
Take a chill pill.
都冷静点
We never left the driveway.
我们都没开出停车道
Yeah, we have a game where we pretend they're luggage.
没错 我们有个假装他们是行李的小游戏
Hazel is a Samsonite,
哈泽尔是新秀丽牌的箱子
and Asher makes a great Tumi!
亚希扮途明牌行李箱超像
Okay, ignoring that.
好吧 不管了
Now, everybody, let's get in the car.
现在所有人都上车吧
After I switch my hoodie. I picked the wrong one.
等我先去换件帽衫 我挑错了
Dave, focus!
大卫 专心点啊
Everyone can't get in the car.
不能所有人都上一辆车
There's not enough room.
没有足够的空间
Well, if it's any trouble, I can always hoof it.
如果有什么问题的话 我走着去就行了
No. No. Mom, absolutely not.
不 不 妈妈 绝对不行
We'll do this.
我们这么办
Boys, you come with me.
男士们 你们坐我的车
Mom, you go with Rebecca.
妈妈 你坐丽贝卡的车
And Rebecca, this hoodie
丽贝卡 这件帽衫
yes or no?
行还是不行
I never care.
我压根不在乎
Which car am I going in?
我坐哪辆车去
You're coming to soccer?
你要去看足球赛吗
No. I'm going to brunch. You guys can drop me on the way.
不 我要去吃早午餐 你们可以顺道带我过去
I haven't had brunch in eight years.
我都八年没吃过早午餐了
Shotgun!
我坐副驾
Well, I'm gonna change my dress.
我要去换一条裙子
I want to put something on with a little more zhuzh.
我想穿一条小细节更多点的裙子
This musical chairs of cars is driving me insane.
车里的音乐座椅要把我逼疯了
Yeah, but, babe,
好吧 但是宝贝
this is the last time we're gonna have to do math to get out of the house.
这是我们最后一次出门还需要计算人数
有种说法是 土拨鼠从洞里出来看到自己的影子冬天将再持续六周
We're getting a minivan at the Groundhog Day Pop Up Sales event,
我们要在土拨鼠节的快闪销♥售♥会上买♥♥一辆多功能车
where the sales come out to see their shadow
在那个会上 销♥售♥员跑出来看自己的影子
and if they do, we get six more weeks of sales.
如果看见了 销♥售♥活动还要持续六周
Oh, my God, yes! That's right!
我的天 对哦
I didn't realize that was this weekend!
我都没意识到就是这周末
That deal is so good, it makes me hot.
那可是很划算的 让我好兴奋
I'm, like, physically excited.
我是说身体上 很"性奋"
Well, you know, that third row folds into a bed, so...
这个嘛 第三排可以折成床 所以
Yeah, it does.
是啊 没错
I'm ready!
我准备好了
And I look amazing!
我看起来美极啦
Great.
太好了
Your mom is dressed for the Oscars
你妈打扮得像要参加奥斯卡典礼一样
to sit in wet grass for three hours.
去湿草坪上坐三个小时
What? They play on wet grass?
什么 他们要在湿草坪上玩
Mom, it's soccer.
妈妈 这可是足球
Then I'm gonna have to change.
那我就得去换衣服
Me too.
我也是
Wha ?!
什么
I should change, too.
我也应该去换衣服
第一季 第七集
Davey, you okay? Haven't seen you this upset
大卫你还好吗 上次你这么低落
since your mother washed your jeans
还是你妈把你的牛仔裤洗了
instead of putting them in the freezer.
而不是把它们放进冰箱
It's 22 ounce Japanese denim.
那可是22盎司的日本牛仔布
It's not rocket science.
又不是多么深奥的事情
But, no, you know that big job I had lined up?
但是 你知道我在等的那个大活儿吗
It fell through, and now I got to tell Rebecca
吹了 现在我要告诉丽贝卡
that we can't afford the minivan.
我们买♥♥不起多功能车
Boy. I'm sorry.
儿子 我很遗憾
I'd help you out, but, you know...
我倒是想帮你 但你也知道
I'm broke.
我破产了
I'm aware.
我知道
Rebecca is so sensitive about financial stuff with us.
丽贝卡对我们家的财务问题特别敏感
Why is that?
为什么呢
Well, I mean, if you get so stressed out about it,
如果这个问题让你压力太大
then, you know, just don't tell her.
那你就 别告诉她
Then what am I gonna tell Rebecca
那我要怎么跟丽贝卡解释
about why we can't get a minivan?
我们买♥♥不起多功能车的原因
Make up some excuse, you know?
编个借口啊 知道不
Tell her that you're not a minivan man.
告诉她你不喜欢开多功能车
Just drag your feet for a little while.
拖延一阵就行了
Come on. ?You'll get another job soon.
没事的 你很快就能接到别的活了
Yeah, it's a way of protecting her,
真的 这是一种保护她的方法
like I always did with your mom.
就像一直以来我对待你妈妈那样
You always did this? ?Well, yeah.
你一直都这么做 是啊
What do you think,
你以为我当初
I told her when I lost the Kevin Bacon Bacon Maker account?
告诉她我丢失了「培根叔牌培根」那个客户吗
Turns out, six degrees is not enough to cook bacon.
事实证明 六度可烤不熟培根
I just didn't want her worrying that we'd go broke.
我只是不想让她担心我们要破产了
But you did go broke.
但你还是破产了
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
I know we did,
我知道我们破产了
but at least ?she wasn't worried about it.
但至少没让她担心
I mean, I spend my whole life protecting your mother.
我这一辈子都在保护你妈妈
Oh, you know my assistant, George?
你知道我的助理乔治吗
Yeah. Mom said she spoke to him like a week ago.
知道 妈妈说她一周之前跟他通过电♥话♥
No, she didn't. That was me.
不 她没有 那是我假扮的
I had to let George go three years ago.
我三年前就不得不让乔治走人了
I pretend to be George on my secret second phone.
我用我另一部秘密手♥机♥假扮乔治
Let me get this straight.
我来理一理
You have a second secret phone
你还有一部秘密手♥机♥
that you keep from mom to contact your assistant,
就是为了不让妈妈联♥系♥到你的助理
who you have since taken over for,
多年来他一直都是你假扮的
and Mom does not know about this,
而妈妈对此一无所知
because she still keeps in contact with him,
因为她依然和他保持着联♥系♥
and you can't tell her, because that him,
而你不能告诉她 因为那个他
who is your assistant, is also you?
也就是你的助手 其实就是你自己
What?
什么
So, I know I said I'd never be one of those people
我知道我说过 我绝不会成为那种
who put stickers of their family on the back car window,
把家人的卡♥通♥贴纸贴在后车窗上的人
but I'm coming around.
但我现在想法不同了
Yeah. About that.
好吧 关于这事
Are we sure we're ready to be those kind of people?
我们真的准备好成为那种人了吗
I mean, we're kind of super hip and young and cool.
我是说 我们这么超时髦 又年轻又酷
We listen to Billie Eilish sometimes.
偶尔还会听比莉·艾利什的歌♥
Yeah.
就是啊
And we learned about her from our first grader.
我们是通过上一年级的儿子才知道她的
Come on. Don't fight it.
好了 别抗争了
Don't you want sliding doors, secret storage,
难道你不想要推拉门 秘密储藏区
our kids 10 feet behind us while we're driving?
在开车的时候让孩子离我们十英尺远吗
I think we should take a beat, take things slow.
我觉得我们应该慢慢来
Fine.
行吧
We'll take a beat and take things slow.
我们慢慢来
剧集 | 父母债后辈偿 | 导航列表