邵死了 他被共和党人抓走
Thao's dead. He was picked up by the Communists.
受尽折磨 舌头也让人割掉了
They tortured him and cut off his tongue.
黛安 霍这个名字你有印象吗
Diane, does the name Hoc mean anything to you?
霍 我不认识什么叫霍的人
I... I don't know any Hoc.
_我爱你 从未改变
_现在我回来了
你是展览主办人吗
Are you in charge of this?
我担心挂在这些墙上的照片会让他们作何感受
I worry about how those photos will make them feel!
光有三个魂魄 你必须抢在他之前找到
Quang has three souls and you must find them before he does.
我知道是什么了 光其中一个魂魄
I know what it is. One of Quang's souls.
斯特拉 发梳呢
Stella, the hair comb.
哪去了
Where is it?
就是她
That's her.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她在葬礼上跟斯特拉说话著
She was talking to Stella at the funeral.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin!
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
- 起作用了吗 - 这混♥蛋♥饭量是有多大
- Is it working? - How much can this arsehole eat?
想要附你身还不够 他吃了十斤了
It's not enough he possesses you, he adds five kilos.
- 你试试 - 我不会施咒
- You try. - I can't do spells.
在这个肚子撑这么大的女人
Inside that rapidly swelling woman
身体里面的是将凤困在地狱的恶灵
is a spirit who's trapped Phuong in hell.
如果我们能用圣言束缚住他 就能解放凤
If we can bind him with a chant, we can free her.
- 妖魔古怪 - 是妖魔鬼怪
- Ke ta ka... - Ku ta ka.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
- Mm. - Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形 妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin. Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
快念咒
Do the chant.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
- 妖魔鬼怪 速速显形 - 什么
- Ku ta ka, ka vai rin! - What?
糟了 他应该附到了别人身上
Shit, I think he's jumped bodies.
课程持续12个月
There's a 12-month course
不过所有出名的插画家都上过
but all the best illustrators went there.
- 谭·伊恩 丽萨·科恩 - 那是谁啊
- Ian Tran, Lisa Cohen. - Who's that?
我们去年在码头参观过她的展览 还记得吗
Ah, we went to her exhibition last year at the wharf, remember?
你薯条还吃吗
- Finished your chips? - Oh!
怎么说呢 我就希望我爸能够看到人家的成功之处
Anyway, I just wish my dad could see how successful they are
或许他也就会同意我搞艺术了
and then maybe he'd let me do it.
- 有人想跳舞吗 - 你从什么时候开始还跳上舞了
- Who wants to dance? - Since when do you dance?
看看 白人小哥呢
Oh, look, white boy!
- 你还好吧 - 挺好的啊
- Hey, are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
一边去 小子
- Back off, mate! - Oi!
你们俩
Oi! You two!
- 我去 那一脚太爽了 - 你真牛逼
- Holy shit! That was awesome! - You are crazy.
来吧
Let's do it.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait!
- 怎么了 - 可能会被人看到
- What? - Someone might see us.
那又怎样
So?
人这一辈子 一眨眼就过去了 丹尼尔
Life's shorter than you think, Daniel.
索菲
Soph.
罗丝
Rose.
梅
May!
你确定自己没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我就是累了而已
I'm just tired.
你为什么过来
Why are you here?
我得再试下 联♥系♥我奶奶
I need to try and contact my grandmother again.
- 我不弄招魂了 - 不是
- I'm not doing another seance. - No, just...
就握一下手
...just the hands.
有一个条件
On one condition.
你跟我喝杯酒去
You go for a drink with me.
- 你就这么约会的 - 上班的时候 是的
- Is this how you get dates? - The hours I work, yes.
- 也许行吧 - 好
- Maybe. - Okay.
- 我什么都感觉不到 - 我也是
- I'm not feeling anything. - Me either.
好吧
Okay.
那
Well...
我就先走了
...I'll see you round.
梅 我没你电♥话♥号♥
May, I don't have your number!
_我想回西贡去 你和我一起
为何
Mmm?
_这里的音乐没那种感觉
_我们可以回咖啡情缘 跳一辈子舞
_没了啊
咖啡情缘没了
Cafe Rouge?
_全都没了 他们夺走了
_不要怕 我有办法回去
尼尔
Neil!
我丢下了他们一家人
I left him there with his family.
任人宰割 杀害
To be tortured and killed.
现在他回来了
Now he's come back.
这话乍一听不可思议 但真的是他
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm telling you, that was him.
没什么疯狂的
That doesn't sound crazy.
你想啊
Think about it.
这次展览就是在挖掘过去你所经历的一切
This exhibition has been digging up everything you went through
现在过去的事都冒出来了
and now it's all coming out.
也说得通 你觉得自己有责任
It makes sense. You feel responsible.
- 问心有愧 - 他有所求
- You feel guilty. - He wants something from me.
是什么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
你最好是弄清楚吧
Maybe you'd better find out.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
要我给你放点蘑菇吗
Do you want me to do you some mushrooms?
李·马丁是谁啊
Who's Martin Lee?
只不过是一个下厨房♥的男人
He's just a man that comes into the kitchen.
他给你所有动态都点了赞
He likes all of your posts.
- 他是越南人吗 - 嗯
- Is he from Vietnam? - Mm.
- 什么时候过来的 - 不知道
- When did he come here? - I don't know.
- 可能是75年吧 - 这人运气真好啊
- '75, maybe. - One of the lucky ones.
- 我不觉得那是运气 - 那你说是什么 黛安
- I wouldn't say lucky. - What would you say, Diane?
毕竟如果能活著来澳洲的人都不算幸运的话
Because if the ones who made it here alive aren't lucky,
那些没能过来的人又当如何呢
then what about the ones who didn't make it?
- 你要走了 - 不 就是有个演出
- You're leaving? - No, I just have a show.
- 在哪 - 巴拉腊特
- Where? - Ballarat.
那不还是走么
That's leaving.
就一两天而已 不能不上班吧
It's only for a day or two. You've gotta go to work anyway.
我说了这么多 你听没听进去
Have you heard what I've been saying?
我这一生天天都在看悲剧
I've seen grief my whole life.
奶奶走了 你得接受现实
Ba ngoai's gone and you have to accept that.
别浪费时间在追寻鬼魂身上
Don't waste your life chasing after ghosts.
- 别像奶奶一样是么 - 对
- Like she did? - Yes.
- 总是在神社或者寺庙里 - 你听听自己说的是人话吗
- Always at a shrine, or a temple. - Do you hear what you're saying?
- 这是事实 - 你离开 也是事实
- It's the truth! - As you're about to leave.
你太夸张了
You're being dramatic.
姥姥当了两次妈了 相比于你
Ba ngoai was twice the mother you ever were.
为了维持家里 我也是不得已而为之
I did what I had to do to support us.
给你所需要的东西
To give you what you needed.
不管了
Whatever.
你走吧
Go.
- 早上好 女士们 - 您快请进
- Good morning, ladies! - Yes, yes, come in!
_你们这店装得真不错啊
_谢谢 您越南话讲得很好
过誉了
You flatter me.
您今天需要什么服务
What can we do for you today?
- 你在这儿干多少年了 - 30年
- How long have you been working here? - 30 years.
- 你之前做哪一行的 - 过去是罗马军舰的船长
- What did you do before that? - I was the captain of a Roman galley.
要我说从你胳膊上这新烫的伤来看
I would say by the fresh burn scars on your arm
之前肯定是个厨子
that you used to be a chef.
只有灾祸能让享乐主义者从厨房♥里钻出来
And only disaster would take a true epicurean from her kitchen
干上修脚这种行当
and bring her to something like this.