他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
光已经回来了 地狱之门已然开启
Quang has come back. The gates of hell have opened.
你要是在饿鬼月拿筷子敲碗
If you tap a bowl during Hungry Ghosts month,
鬼魂就会以为你是邀请他们一起吃饭
a ghost will think you are inviting them to eat with you.
溺水人
The Drowned Man.
- 梅 - 天啊 斯特拉
- May! - Jesus, Stella!
他们打算做一个怀旧展 越战那些年
They're doing a retrospective of my work. The Vietnam years.
就 有些蠢货在挖掘过去的事
Just idiots, digging up the past.
如果你能留下来参加就太好了
It'd be great if you could stay for it.
支持一下我这老头子嘛
Support the old man.
是邵
It's Thao.
他们在哪 她把他们藏哪了
Where are they? Where has she hidden them?
吴女士 早上好
Mrs Vu, good morning.
- 您睡得好吗 - 不好
- How'd you sleep? - Bad.
饿死我了
- Oh. - Really hungry.
那是不太好
That's no good.
我梦到了十字路口 很是害怕
I dreamt of the crossing. I was so afraid.
不知道另一面的情况
Not knowing what was happening on the other side.
不如我先给您喂早餐
Well how about we get you some breakfast,
然后看看您今天的日程表
and then I'll find out where your chart's got to
再然后给您找个更舒适
and we'll look into getting you admitted to a ward
一点的病房♥ 怎么样
where you'll be much more comfy, okay?
好
Okay.
- 威廉姆斯医生 - 是我
- Doctor Williams? - Yes.
您救治过我奶奶 李凤
You treated my grandmother, Phuong Le.
她几天前来的
She came here a couple of nights ago.
- 她是心脏病发 - 嗯 我知道
- She had a heart attack. - Yes, of course. I... I remember.
我需要跟您聊一下
I really need to speak to you.
_抱歉打扰了
吴女士 我马上回来
I'll be right back, Mrs Vu.
她死前 曾说 他在这儿
Before she died, she said, "He's here."
对
Yes, that's, uh...
她没说谁在这儿吗
She didn't say who's here?
任何有关 可能是个饭店
Anything about, um... maybe a restaurant?
饭店
A restaurant?
没 她只说了几句跟面包有关的话
No, she just said something about, um... bread.
你奶奶当时心衰
Your grandmother was in heart failure.
大脑供氧不足
She wasn't getting enough oxygen to her brain,
也就很好解释 她为什么会胡言乱语
so that would explain why she was speaking irrationally.
如果是胡言乱语 为何你还要费事传这个话呢
If it was irrational, then why did you bother delivering the message?
- 你瞒了我什么 - 没瞒你
- What aren't you telling me? - Nothing.
你奶奶去世 我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry about your grandmother.
我得回去看病人了
I have to get back to my patients.
吴女士呢
Where's Mrs Vu?
- 她死了 可怜人啊 - 刚死的
- She died, poor thing. - Just then?
不是 凌晨三点 早上的时候
No, 3 A.M. this morning.
咖啡煮好了 看你挺忙的
Coffee's brewed. You've been busy.
你怎么不多待几天
Why don't you stick around for a few days?
我想你了
I've missed ya.
终于能好好聊聊了
Good to have a proper catch up.
能让你看看这些照片
And to have you at this... thing.
横在你这些崇拜者中间是么
Ah, just get in the way of all those admirers.
这张不是战争照
This one's not from the war.
- 前几天拍的 - 真想不到你还在用胶卷
- Took it the other day. - I can't believe you still use film.
老人嘛
Old dog.
捕捉鬼魂
Capturing ghosts.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我小时候 就常被你拍的底片吓到
Oh, when I was little, some of your negatives used to spook me.
你会说 丽兹 捕捉鬼魂是我的责任
And you'd say, um, "That's my burden, Lizzie. Capturing ghosts."
你不记得了
You don't remember?
没印象
No.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
这是我 1973年在越南的照片
That's me. Vietnam, 1973.
- 这人是谁 - 黄邵 我的翻译官
- Who's this? - Thao Hoang, my interpreter.
我把这里放大
I blew this up...
洗了出来
...from this.
你怎么看
What do you think?
你觉得这俩是同一个人吗
Think it's the same fella?
不可能
It couldn't be.
对 是不可能
No. Couldn't be.
他后来怎么了
What happened to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
_不是 上面写你已经付过钱了
_看这里 写的是概览 不是逾期
丽萨 还是我
Hey, Lisa, it's me again.
是这样 我一直在联♥系♥索菲
Look, I've been trying to get a hold of Soph,
但她始终不接电♥话♥
but she's not answering her phone.
阿夸
Khoa?
阿夸 对不起 阿夸
Khoa? I'm sorry, Khoa.
- 爷爷 - 对不起 对不起 阿夸
- Ong noi? - I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Khoa.
- 爷爷 爷爷 - 对不起
- Grandpa? Grandpa! - I'm sorry.
怎么了 爷爷 爷爷 是我啊 是我
What's wrong? Grandpa? Grandpa, it's me. Grandpa, it's me.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 爷爷
Hey, it's okay. It's okay. Grandpa.
希望你不介意妈妈把花♥园♥占了
Hope you don't mind Mum taking over your garden.
该死
Oh, shit.
- 完蛋 - 她就是闲不住
- Shit. - She just can't help herself.
她肯定一大早就去了
Bet she's been out there since dawn.
我们住巴顿街的时候
When we lived on Barton Street,
她有一半时间都在后院里
she lived half her life in the backyard,
试图重建她在西贡的小花♥园♥
trying to re-create her little garden in Saigon.
都是蔬菜
All vegetables.
头个夏天基本就都死光了
Most of it died that first summer.
你♥妈♥的♥小花♥园♥挺好的
Your Mum's garden was lovely.
你确定能把我脚踝上的死皮都搓掉吗
Can you make sure you get all the dead skin off my heels?
上次 那里的皮肤感觉就跟砂纸一样
Last time, they felt like sandpaper.
你弄疼我了 梅
- Oww! - May!
您好 请进 快请坐
Hello. Come in, come in. Here, sit, sit, sit.
不 我是来找李梅的
Oh, hi. Um, no, no. I'm just... I'm looking for May Le.
据说她在这里上班
I was told she worked here.
李梅
May Le!
- 你好 - 威廉姆斯医生
- Hi. - Doctor Williams.
叫我本就行了
Ben, please. Call me Ben.
你来这边干什么
What are you... what are you doing here?
是我奶奶的事吗
Is this about my grandmother?
不好说啊
Um, I don't know. It's, uh...
我们就说两句哈
I just need a quick word.
你今天早上去医院的时候 我在巡视病人
When you came to the hospital this morning, I was with a patient.
吴女士 你还用越南语跟她说话著
Mrs Vu. You spoke to her in Vietnamese.
我说 抱歉打扰了
I said, "Sorry for interrupting."
所以你确实看见她了是吧
So you did see her?
嗯 看见了啊 怎么
Yeah, I saw her. So what?
行了 我还要给一堆顾客修脚呢
Okay, I have a shop full of bunions to scour, so...
吴女士今天凌晨三点就去世了
Mrs Vu died at 3 A.M. this morning.
- 那床上的老太太是谁 - 吴女士
- So, who was the old lady in the bed? - Mrs Vu.
对的
Yep. I, um...
我不会拿死人的事说笑
I wouldn't joke about death.
也不会拿病人当谈资
Or one of my patients.
所以 怎么著 她是鬼吗
So, what, she... she was a ghost?
我不相信世上有鬼
I don't believe in ghosts.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
不知道自己看见的是什么
Or what I'm seeing.
你还看见什么了
What else have you been seeing?
我
I'm... um...
抱歉 我真的
I'm sorry. I... I... I really...
等等
Wait.
我认识能帮上忙的人
I know someone who can help.
她叫罗丝 8岁
Her name was Rose. She was eight years old.
她上周来的医院 死了
She came in last week and she died.
吃糖豆噎死的
She choked on a jellybean.
我看见她过马路
And I saw her across the road.
她就站在那里