...back to where they came from, right?
不就是这样么
That's how it works.
是斯特拉
It's Stella!
- 妈妈 - 喂 亲爱的
- Mum? - Hello, darling.
- 你没事吧 你在哪 - 我在家 老妈家里
- Are you okay? Where are you? - I'm home, at Ma's house.
我有好消息告诉你
And the most wonderful thing has happened to me!
遇到了一个男人
I met a man.
- 斯特拉 听我说 - 他说要给我全世界
- Stella, listen to me... - He's promised me the world.
不行 不行 你不能相信他
No, no, no, you... You can't trust him.
- 他说我们是亲戚 - 斯特拉 拜托
- He says we're related. - Stella, please...
我并不相信
I don't really believe that.
他看起来像是阿♥拉♥伯人
I think he's Arabic.
不过他说要让我出名
But he wants to make me famous!
是不是很棒
Isn't that wonderful?
别 别听他的 他在骗人
No, no, no, no. He's lying to you.
梅 你怎么这么消极呢
May, why are you being so negative?
他在你旁边吗
Are you with him now?
是的 我和你说了
Yes. I told you...
我们在妈这里
we're at Ma's house.
我要挂了
I have to go.
我还有很多话要跟他说
We have so much to talk about.
我只是想告诉你我回家了 就这样
I wanted to let you know I'm home, that's all.
不 等一下 别这样 妈妈
No, wait! No, no, Ma... Ma!
该死
Shit!
那混♥蛋♥找到她了
That bastard's got her.
你想听我唱歌♥吗
Do you want me to sing for you?
不
No.
全副武装
Fully armed.
斯特拉
Stella?
梅
May.
在这里等我
Stay here.
斯特拉
Stella?
妈妈 我们该走了
Ma, we should get out of here.
妈
Ma?
第三个魂魄在哪
Where's the third soul?
本
Ben?
洛克斯
Roxy?!
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
你知道我要为此付出什么代价吗
Do you have any idea what this could cost me?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad!
我为了保住饭碗 倾尽全力
I'm trying everything I can to save my job.
- 对不起 - 你对不起
- I'm sorry. - Oh, you're sorry?
- 在老妈做了那些事之后 - 拜托 让我解释一下
- On top of what Mum did? - Please, I need to explain...
- 妈妈 没什么好解释的 - 是索菲 她
- Mum, there's nothing to explain, okay? - It's Sophie. She's...
是 我听说驱魔那件事了 她被附身了
Yeah, I heard all about the exorcism. She's possessed.
你和爸爸还是听信了谗言
You and Dad have finally lost it!
- 她现在在哪呢 - 你说谁
- Well, where is she? - Who?
- 你妹妹 - 天啊
- Your sister. - God.
她带伊桑去码头了
She just took Ethan to the wharf
伊桑想给海鸥喂食
'cause he wanted to feed the seagulls.
她 她会伤害伊桑的
She... She's going to hurt him!
妈妈
Oh, Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
航♥班♥改签了 我今晚就走
Changed my flight. I leave tonight.
你昨晚没去 所以没看到我的遭遇
You weren't there last night. You didn't see what happened to me.
你的遭遇
To you?
- 邵在哪 - 一整天都没见到他
- Where's Thao? - Haven't seen him all day.
也许他只是想看到有人揍你
Maybe all he ever wanted to see was you getting punched in the face.
说话怎么这么冲
Why the hostility?
你不喜欢吗
'Cause you love hostility.
像毒一样上瘾 终极毒品
It's like a drug, right? The ultimate fix.
好吧 这可能跟灭族差远了
Of course, it's pretty hard to compete with genocide.
你有看我拍的照片吗 尼尔
Have you ever looked at a photo of mine, Neil?
或是我负责的旅行任务
Any of the travel assignments I've ever done?
- 当然有 - 真的吗 看了哪个
- Course I have. - Really? Which ones?
哪本杂♥志♥上的 在哪看得
What magazines? Where?
你的经历我都了如指掌
I know your CV off by heart.
每个日期 每次任务
Every date, every assignment,
甚至你拍的每张照片
pretty much every photo you ever took.
那可能是因为你比我时间更多
Yeah, well, maybe you had more time than me
可以记下这些琐事
to memorise all those things.
去你的吧 尼尔
Fuck you, Neil.
希望你能叫我爸爸
I wish you wouldn't call me that.
看看周围
Look around.
都是你最出色的作品
It's all your best work.
没有一张关于我或妈妈
Not a single photo of me or Mum.
听我说
Look...
我真的很抱歉 我知道自己有时候不在你身边
...I know I wasn't around all the time, and I'm sorry for that,
但我工作不得不做
but I had a bloody job I had to do.
我知道 非常重要的工作
Oh, I know, it was very important.
我知道你大部分时间都不在
I know you couldn't be here most of the time.
我知道你偶尔来不了 我都理解
I knew you couldn't be here part of the time. I understood that.
那你为什么还难过
So why give me grief?
因为最重要的时候你都不在
Because you weren't here when it mattered!
在医院
I was alone...
身上插著管子
...with the doctors and the tubes...
医生用机器救我的时候
...and the fucking incessant machines,
我一个人等你最后能出现
waiting for you to show up towards the end!
可你从未出现
And you never did.
我被困在了伊♥拉♥克♥
I was stuck in Iraq.
靠 太讽刺了
Fuck, that's ironic.
你那么热爱死亡
You loved death so much...
满世界追寻它
...you chased it all over the world.
但死亡降临你家时 你却没机会面对
But you couldn't face it when it followed you home.
丽兹
Liz.
丽兹
Liz!
丽兹
Liz!
本
Ben?
在
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
没事了
Hey, hey, it's okay.
别害怕了
It's okay.
我们在哪啊
Where the hell are we?
不知道
I don't know.
越南吗
Vietnam?
我们找到第三个魂魄 才能离开这里
The only way we're going to get out of this is if we get the third soul.
- 这谁不知道呢 - 所以要好好思考
- Yeah, tell me something I don't know. - So you've got to think.
你找到了前两个
You found the first two.
所以第三个也能找到
You've gotta know what the third is.
我不能
I don't.
尽力想
Try.
你要是不尽力 我也帮不到你 这对我也有影响
I can't help you if you don't try. This affects me too.
我知道
I know it affects you.
相信我
Trust me.
我相信你
I do trust you.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
第三个魂魄在哪
Where is the third soul?
不
No.
你不是本
You're not Ben.
在哪呢 梅 你可以相信我
Where is it, May? You can trust me.
你不是洛克斯
You're not Roxy.
你以为自己很特别吗
You think you're so special?
你在美甲店给人洗脚
You wash feet in a nail salon.
- 没人爱你 梅 - 你妈抛弃了你
- No-one loves you, May. - Your mother abandoned you.
- 凤在你眼前死了 - 我不听
- Phuong died on you! - I'm not listening.
你做什么都失败了
You've failed in everything you've ever done.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- 你想一个人孤独终老吗 - 别缠著我
- You want to die alone and unloved? - Just stay away from me!
我不知道第三个魂魄在哪
I don't know where the third soul is.
姥姥
Ba Ngoai.
姥姥 请帮帮我