_但是我已经来了 兄弟
_快回地狱吧 你属于那里
林
Lien...
你是想和一个鬼魂生活在梦里
...do you want to live in a dream with a ghost?
还是想要你的丈夫和儿子 要全家人
Or do you want your husband, your son, your family?
林 你必须要选 他还是我
Lien, you have to choose. Him or me.
他还是我
Him or me.
如果你拿到魂魄 无辜之人就会永远被鬼魂所折磨
If you get the souls, innocent people will be haunted forever.
确实
True.
但是那些人被鬼烦扰也是罪有应得
But those people who are haunted deserve their ghosts.
好好生活 不伤人
You live a good life, you hurt no-one,
就没什么好怕的
you've got nothing to fear.
然而不总是这样
That's not always true.
我只是希望我们能在一起
I just want us to be together.
而且我想告诉你 如何驾驭自己的力量
And I want to show you how to harness your own power.
如何达成各种目的
How to achieve everything you want.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
你追求力量是要做坏事 做恶事
You sought power for dark means, to do evil.
不对 我寻求力量只是想守护众人
No, I sought power for protection.
我只想救那些孩子 拯救我的国家
All I wanted was to save the children, to save my country.
把我的同胞们从邪恶的战争里拯救出来
Save my people from that evil war.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
梅 梅 梅
May? May! May.
快帮帮我
I need your help.
我们要做什么 为什么来这儿
What are we doing? Why are we here?
我们来见一个朋友
We're just here to see a friend.
不 我绝对不去
Oh, no. Fuck that.
索菲 没有人要伤害你
Sophie, no-one's going to hurt you.
那就别挡著我 我定会报答
Then get out of my way and I'll return the favour.
索菲
Sophie!
霍只占据了一半 这是你的身体
Hoc is only half of you. This is your body.
你要掌控自己的身体 快点给我上去
You take control of it. Now get your arse up there.
_快乐的时光啊
_那时候我们真年轻
_能出什么问题呢
_除了死了几百万人
_你没怎么变老
_看啊
_好好看看
_看啊 看见没有
_四十五年
_你的皮肤一直很好
_我想这就是死了的好处吧
_确实是啊 你也知道
_死了吗
_是 我知道
_你呢
_当然 我心都碎了
_但你还是把我的尸体丢在了战场上
_你把我留在那儿 饥寒交迫
_而你却享有了我的妻子
_你不明白当时的情况
_共♥产♥党控制了一切
_不可能去收尸的 他们会杀了你
_我们都知道 为了保命你会做什么
_发生了这些我很抱歉 阿夸 如果我能改变
_抱歉
_我需要你的帮助
_我需要掩护 而你却像老鼠一样躲了起来
_我死就是因为你怯战了
_不是越共杀了我 安 是你
_是的 对不起 阿夸 对不起
_抱歉我坑了你 如果能改变结局的话 我一定会去做 但事已至此
妈妈
Mum?
你为什么要这样对我 妈妈
Why are you doing this to me, Mum?
索菲
Sophie!
你在这儿啊
There you are!
索菲不见了 我们得走了
Sophie's gone. We've gotta go!
这个碗
This bowl.
- 就是光的第二个魂魄 - 你确定吗
- It's Quang's second soul. - Are you sure?
我们必须带走 钵盂就随便摆在这儿
We have to take it. It's just sitting here.
如果我们带走 就可以把它藏起来
If we take it, we can hide it somewhere.
凤把它留在这里是有原因的
Phuong left it here for a reason.
光不能进寺庙
Quang can't come into the temple
魂魄在这里也逃不出去
and the soul won't be released in here.
相信我 这样很安全
Trust me, it's safe.
也许他不是我想的那样
Maybe he's not who I thought he was.
亲爱的 你得想清楚了再说
Honey, you've gotta get some perspective.
如果我经历过那种惨烈 难道我不会做同样的事吗
If I'd been through that horror, wouldn't I do the same?
凤确实经历了这一切
Phuong did go through it.
她一生都在努力让他远离你
And she spent her life trying to keep him away from you.
是的 让我自己的姥爷远离我
Yeah, my own grandfather.
如果他在这里 事情也许会有所不同
If he'd been here, maybe things would have been different.
- 这就是我要说的 - 你说我的弱点吗
- This is what I was talking about. - My weakness, you mean?
这家伙杀了凤
This guy killed Phuong!
快点 我们得去找索菲
Come on, we've gotta go and look for Sophie.
_拜托 林
_这么多年 你都在骗我
_阿夸是因你而死
_我曾是阿夸的妻子
_我有权知道他发生了什么
_但你却对我隐瞒了真♥相♥
_这件事我无法原谅你
有人看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Has anyone seen my phone?
爸爸想把它卖♥♥掉
Dad wants to sell it.
安想卖♥♥了吗
Anh wants to, does he?
他改变主意了
He just changed his mind?
- 这是最好的 - 对谁 保罗吗
- It's the best thing... - For who, Paul?
- 这对谁来说是最好的 - 小声点
- It's the best thing for who? - Shh! Keep your voice down.
你看不出你在做什么吗
Can't you see what you do?
你控制著每个人 为他们做决定
You control everyone, make their decisions for them
按你认为的最好的选择来
based on what you think is best.
- 这不公平 - 这是不公平
- That's not fair... - No, it's not fair.
丹尼尔根本就没想要当工程师
Daniel was never gonna be an engineer.
- 他之前想当 - 他是想让你开心
- He wanted to before... - He wanted to please you.
你给他灌输了茫茫多的偏执想法
And you filled his head with so much paranoia
他根本无力争辩
he was too paralysed to argue.
什么
What?
现在你又想惩罚你父亲
And now you want to punish your father.
你们俩为什么就不能好好相处呢
Why can't you two just get on?
在你们一起经历了那么多之后
After everything you've been through together?
因为我们没有一起经历过 他根本没在
Because we didn't go through it together! He wasn't there!
当他不打仗的时候 他在躲避共♥产♥党
When he wasn't fighting the war, he was hiding from the Communists.
是我带妈妈过来的 是我打拼出了一片新天地 不是安
I brought Mum here. I set up our new life, not Anh.
他被困在越共监狱了
Well, he was stuck in re-education camps...
当他最终出现在这里时 他就是个陌生人
When he eventually turned up here, he was a stranger.
他扔东西 砸东西 总在生气
He'd throw and smash things. Angry all the time.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
好了吗 谢谢你
All right? Thank you.
- 挺不错的 - 谢谢你 谢谢
- That was good. - Thank you, thanks.
他们也想拍张合影
I think they want a photo.
我想带你看看那边的花
Hey, I want to show you these flowers over here.
- 看看这个 - 都好吗
- Check this out. - Going good?
是的
Yeah.
你好
Hello.
- 我有个主意 - 什么
- I had an idea. - Yeah?
我想我们需要多印一些传♥单♥
I think we need to print out more flyers.
- 不 不是我的首展 - 爸爸 你在这里做什么
- No, not my first exhibition. - Dad, what are you doing here?
我是代表医院来的
Oh, I'm here as a representative of the hospital.
什么 爸爸 爸爸 过来
What? Dad... Dad, just come...
事实上 68年当我们经过村庄时
Well, '68, actually, I was heading south on another assignment
我是去南方执行另一项任务
when we passed the village.
真是太幸运了 这是一张非常棒的照片
It was incredibly lucky. It's an amazing photo.
- 还可以哈 - 那是我
- Yeah, I suppose so. - That's me.
- 您说什么 - 那是我
- Sorry? - That's me.
- 什么 那是你吗 - 对 是我 就那小孩
- Sorry, that... that's you? - Yeah, that's me, there.
这
That's...
谁给你的勇气
How dare you?
你管这叫运气
You call it luck?
你有什么权利这么说
What gives you the right?
我母亲在那间小屋里被烧死了
My mother was burning to death in that hut.
就是那里 看到了吗
There! See?
你看到了吗
You see?
你却只顾拍照片
And you just took photos.
袖手旁观 看著她被烧死
You didn't help, and she burnt.
现在你把这张照片挂出来
And now you put this photo up.
为了什么
For what?
名声
Fame?
金钱
Money?
奖章
Awards?