I think I'm going to have a bath and then go to Eve's party for a bit.
好
Okay.
索菲
Sophie?
索菲
Sophie?
早上好
Morning.
- 睡不着 - 没有
- Couldn't sleep? - No.
- 没错 - 我要睡了
- Yes. - I'm going to go straight to bed.
桑
Sang.
你想吃点东西吗
Do you want something to eat?
不用 我累死了
No. I'm exhausted.
_他来了
_和爸爸挥挥手
阮先生 你好吗
Mr Nguyen, how are you today?
好
Good.
我是来告诉您
Well, I just thought I'd let you know
我的客户又提高了出价
my client has raised his offer on your shop.
我明白你还没准备好要卖♥♥
Look, I know you said you're not quite ready to sell yet,
但我想这能让您改变主意
but I think this might change your mind.
我就放在这里了
Well, I'll just leave this here for you.
我的名片也在里面 决定了就打电♥话♥
My card's inside. Give us a call.
包 我们的橘子卖♥♥完了
Hey, Bao, we are out of mandarins.
- 我去后面拿 - 不用了 你来看柜台
- I'll get some from the back. - No, you serve.
- 丹尼尔 - 嗨 谭夫人
- Daniel. Hey. - Oh, hey, Mrs Tran.
索菲昨晚待在你家吗
Did Sophie stay at your house last night?
没有 她都没来派对
No. She didn't even come to the party.
- 为什么 没事吧 - 没事
- Why? Is everything okay? - Yes, everything's fine.
我刚好早到 路过这
I was just early and I was passing by,
所以我想应该来看看
so I thought I'd come in and check.
丽莎说她今天要和索菲一起去参加音乐节
Lisa did say she was going to some music festival today with Sophie.
- 或许我可以打个电♥话♥ - 不用 没事
- Maybe I can call up and... - No, no, no, no. It's fine.
没事
It's fine.
有人在吗
Anyone up there?
你别再这样吓我了
You got to stop scaring me like this.
尼尔 你上了年纪就会变得神经质
You're getting jumpy in your old age, Neil.
- 你忙什么呢 - 我在找一个旧的镜头
- What are you up to? - I was looking for an old lens.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥的 上面有一些奇怪的弧度
It's a... Russian one with this weird distortion.
所有的俄♥罗♥斯♥镜头都这样 这叫设计不足
All Russian lenses have distortion. It's called under-engineering.
我看到了这些很棒的西伯利亚照片
I saw these really cool Siberian shots
是在一架旧太阳神上拍摄的
that were taken on an old Helios.
我想我可以试着在南极洲重现这种效果
Thought I might try to re-create the effect in Antarctica.
你知道我其他的箱子在哪里吗
Do you know where the rest of my boxes are?
真的吗
Really?
你把它们放哪了
Where'd you put them?
这里
Here.
你还记得它吗 蜗牛牌的
You remember him? Pebbles.
你帮我找的
You got him for me.
- 在黎巴嫩还是哪里 - 叙利亚
- In Lebanon or somewhere. - Syria.
- 对 是叙利亚 - 我很喜欢 走哪都带着
- Ah, yeah. Syria, right. - I loved him. I took him everywhere.
看得出来
Looks well loved.
我要出去一下
I'm going to go out.
你确定真的不知道我其他的箱子在哪吗
You... sure you don't know where the rest of my boxes are?
不知道
No.
也许
Maybe, um...
如果你需要扭曲的镜头 我有一些
If you need a distortion lens, I've got some.
我就想要在找的这个 明显是让你扔了
I want the one that I'm looking for that you clearly threw out.
我听到了
I heard that.
- 天啊 斯特拉 - 你在干什么
- Jesus, Stella! - What are you doing?
我还要问你干什么 你把我吓了个半死
What are you doing? You scared me half to death.
拿刀的是你
You're the one with a knife.
你翻她的东西了吗
Did you... did you go through her things?
我没有
I didn't do that.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
马克给了我一把钥匙
Mark gave me a key.
我一收到你消息就飞来了
I flew down as soon as I got your message.
对于奶奶我很抱歉
I'm sorry about ba ngoai.
- 谢谢你能来 - 我为什么不来呢
- Thanks for coming. - Why wouldn't I?
毕竟她是我母亲
After all is said and done, she was my mother.
不是吧
Really?
我得准备好在任何场合的着装 亲爱的
Be prepared to dress for any occasion, darling.
你要去医院看奶奶吗
You going to go to the hospital to see ba ngoai?
也许吧
I guess.
当然要去
Yes, of course.
我得去工作了
I've gotta drop by work for a bit.
工作
Work?
尽管情况很糟糕
As bad as it is,
但我现在也丢不起工作
I can't afford to lose my job right now.
有人吗
Hello?
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area.
_仅限授权人员进入
这边请
Just right this way.
如果有什么需要就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
- 需要帮忙吗 - 我 我
- Can I help you? - I'm... I'm...
- 我是威廉姆斯医生 - 你在停尸间干什么
- I'm Dr Williams. - What are you doing in my morgue?
对不起 打断一下
I, um... I'm sorry to interrupt.
你是莱太太的女儿吗
Are you Mrs Le's daughter?
是
Yes.
你母亲去世时 我和她在一块
I was... with your mother when she died.
她有话告诉你
She actually... had a message for you.
真的吗 给我的
Really? For me?
她说
She said,
告诉她 他就在这 不是一个人
"Tell her he's here and he's not alone.
告诉她 半个面包总比没有好
"Tell her half a loaf is better than none."
- 半个 - 面包
- Half a... - Loaf.
- 总比没有好 - 是的
- ...is better than none? - Yes, that's...
这就是她想要我告诉你的
That was the message. She wanted me to tell you that.
她很坚强
She was quite insistent.
我对你失去至亲 深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
医生嘛
Doctors, right?
斯特拉·莱女士吗
Ms Stella Le?
你好
Hello.
您大驾光临 真是有失远迎
It's such an honour to have you in my establishment.
- 谢谢 - 你还好吧
- Thank you. - Are you okay?
她是你妈妈啊
She's your mum.
我们得去殡仪馆
We have to go the funeral home.
他们有没有告诉你什么时候会交出奶奶的尸体
Did they tell you when they're going to release ba ngoai's body?
没有吧
I... don't think so.
尽管他们说了一些奇怪的话
Although they did say something odd.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
遗言 母亲留给我了一句话
A message. Ma left a message for me.
什么话
What message?
在她去世之前 她说
Before she died, she said,
他在这 半个面包总比没有好
"He's here. "Half a loaf is better than none."
- 什么 - 就是这样 有点奇怪
- What? - Yeah, it's a bit weird.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
怎么了
What?
你知道我对殡仪馆有点抵触
You know how I feel about funeral homes.
我想要回家歇歇
I'm just going to go home and unpack.
好啊
Okay, fine.
在奶奶家见
See you at ba ngoai's.
半块面包
"Nua o banh."
半块面包
"Half a loaf."
打扰了
Excuse me?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
你好
Hello. Um...
抱歉打扰了 外面没有人啊
Sorry to interrupt. It's just... no-one was out there.
我只是想问个问题
I just... I just wanted to ask a question
关于这个餐馆的名字
about the name of the restaurant.
为什么叫 半块面包
Why "Half a loaf"?
- 过来 - 什么
- Come here. - Sorry?
靠近点
Come closer.
味道绝了啊
Oh, that is amazing.
简直难以置信
Oh, God, that is incredible.