给我菜谱看看
You have to give me your recipe.
对不起
Oh, God, I'm so sorry. Um...
我是一个厨师 我知道秘方有多珍贵
I'm a chef. I know how precious secret recipes are.
我们没有时间了 梅
We don't have much time, May.
- 你怎么知道我的名字 - 方现在很危险
- How do you know my name? - Phuong is in grave danger.
什么 你是谁
What? Who are you?
- 我有她的留言 - 凤已经死了
- I have a message from her. - Phuong is dead.
她确实已经离开了
She's left this realm, yes.
但她的灵魂还活着 现在被困住了
But her spirit lives and it's now trapped.
- 光已经回来了 - 等等 什么 光
- Quang has come back. - Wait, what? Quang?
光死后 由于你奶奶的力量
Since his death, Quang has remained trapped in hell
他一直被困在地狱里
by the power of your grandmother.
但到此为止了
But no more.
- 我听不明白 - 现在是饿鬼月
- I don't understand. - It's the month of the Hungry Ghost.
地狱之门已经开启 光和死者一同归来
The gates of hell have opened, Quang has returned with the dead.
他想要永生 一旦他得手
He wants eternal life, and if he gets it...
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你 梅 比你奶奶力量更加强大
Because you, May, you are even more powerful than your grandmother.
- 只有你可以阻止光 - 阻止什么
- Only you can stop Quang from... - Stop it from what?
阻止什么
From what?
- 阻止他干什么 - 拿好
- Stop... stop him from what? - Take it!
是邵
It's Thao.
这到底怎么回事
What the fuck?
_你干什么呢
_你找什么
_没有什么
_你翻我抽屉了吗
他们在哪
Where are they?
三个魂魄在哪
Where are the three souls?
她把他们藏哪了
Where has she hidden them?
越南 1973 黄邵 我的翻译
Vietnam, 1973. Thao Hoang, my interpreter.
- 你觉得是同一个人吗 - 怎么可能
- Think it's the same fella? - It couldn't be.
我诅咒了整个家
I've cursed this family.
握起你们的手来
Complete the circle.
找到这些魂魄
Find these souls.
光有三个魂魄 你必须抢在他之前找到
Quang has three souls. You must find them before he does.