Only if you want to.
看看谁来了
Look who is here.
妈
Ma!
姥姥
Ba Ngoai.
第三个魂魄
The third soul.
在汤里啊
It was in the soup.
光拿到了
Quang has it.
他已经离去
He's gone now.
他找回了人性
He found his humanity.
这不是你的菜谱
It wasn't your recipe.
是她母亲的 对吗
It was his mother's, right?
所以你才把魂魄藏在里面
That's why you hid the soul in there.
我外孙女真聪明
That's my clever girl!
我希望啊
I hope...
到最后
...in the end...
他能铭记爱为何物
...he would have remembered love.
母亲对子女的那种爱
The kind of love a mother has for a child.
我想在世界中保护你
I tried to protect you in life.
但我应该再考虑周全一点的
But I should have done better.
妈
Ma?
妈 你得跟我走
Ma, you have to come with me.
拜托了
Please.
回来吧
Come back.
回来找我吧 妈
Come back with me, Ma.
求你了
Please?
我需要你
I need you.
求你回来陪我吧
Please come back with me.
回来吧
Come back.
回来吧 妈
Come back, Ma.
回来吧
Come back.
醒过来 斯特拉
Come on, Stella!
醒过来
Come on!
醒过来啊
Come on! Come on.
醒过来
Come on.
快醒过来
Come on!
_不是炸♥弹♥啦 说得好像我怕炸♥弹♥似的
_我又不是你老公那怂包
_现在的光线 你看起来好老
_不久之后 你就会像我一样 永葆青春了
_你不会临阵退缩吧
_你不想成为家里的负担吧
_现在你也知道你老公辜负了你
_没理由留在人世间了
_还有吗
_没了 你说得对
_无所留恋
_尽管我可能会想
_谁啊 你会想谁啊
_不是安吧
奶奶 你要去参观妈妈负责的展览吗
Chau Ba Ngoai, are you going to Mum's exhibition?
免费喝酒哦
Free booze.
我开车带霍莉和她的鬼王一起去
Uh... I'm driving Holly and her Ghost King.
不去了
No.
老爸和爷爷应该会从商店直接过去
I think Dad and Ong Noi are going straight from the shop.
我
I...
我想留一张画在爷爷枕头上 可以吗
I just wanted to leave a drawing on Ong Noi's pillow, if that's okay?
- 行 - 好
- Sure. - Okay.
你确定不来吗
You sure?
- 嗯 不去了 - 好吧
- Yeah, I'm sure. - Okay.
晚安
Goodnight.
_你看上去吓坏了
_我不像阿夸
_他就很勇敢 英俊 宛如影星
_还自负呢 我都快忘了他有多自负了
安
Anh...
_想再年轻一回有错吗
_想再漂亮一回有错吗
_老婆子 你美著呢
_你人老珠黄
_肚子都下垂了
_眼角的鱼尾纹不堪入目
我喜欢你这肚子 也不嫌弃你满脸皱纹
I love your belly and your wrinkly face.
_吃了药
_跟我走吧
林 留下吧
Lien, please stay.
求你留下吧
Please stay.
_吃了药
_安是我丈夫
_这是我的家
_我的家则在地狱
_因为他的胆小懦弱
_我都尸骨未寒
_我们那时都还是孩子
_比丹尼尔还小呢
_安可不是胆小鬼
_为了活命 他所经历的事
_他是我见过最勇敢的男人了
_阿夸
_希望你的灵魂能在天堂安息
_我们来生再见吧
_此生我只爱我丈夫
感谢各位今晚大驾光临
So thank you all for coming tonight.
等不及要看你们对展览的反馈了
I cannot wait to see your reaction to this exhibition,
此次展览是为了颂扬一个了不起的人
celebrating the work of a remarkable man...
尼尔·斯托克顿
Neil Stockton.
谢谢 克莱尔 女士们先生们
Thank you, Clare, ladies and gentlemen.
如果你们昨天来过
If you were here yesterday,
就会看见一个小伙子给我了一拳
you would have seen a fella punch me in the face.
他说我发战争财
He said I was a war profiteer.
的确是
I am.
我出名就是靠
I made a career out of...
记录下了人们最脆弱的时刻
...photographing people at their most vulnerable...
吓破了胆 大哭不已
...scared out of their minds and dying.
我找寻混乱和创伤
I went looking for chaos and trauma,
但我从未停下脚步去顾及
but I never stopped to think about the people involved
身处混乱与创伤之中 那些人的感受
in that chaos and trauma.
如果你们是来找
If you're looking for answers
一些亲历之事的答案的话
to the things that some of you experienced firsthand,
那从我的作品里 你们是找不到的
you're not going to find them in my photos.
我的照片中没有答案 唯有疑问
No answers in my photos... just questions.
我希望引发公众讨论的问题
Questions I hope might start a conversation.
我们都需要开启的话题
A conversation we all need to have.
感谢各位
Thank you very much.
- 来参加的人不少啊 - 嗯 是挺好
- Good turnout. - Yeah, very good.
包括你女儿的拍摄作品 都很启发人
Inspired idea, including your daughter's photographs.
是啊
Yeah.
哈里
Harry.
尼尔 这是我老公 保罗
Ah! Neil, this is my husband, Paul.
- 斯托克顿先生 - 大工程师啊
- Mr Stockton. - Ah, the engineer.
- 其实是卖♥♥水果的 - 什么
- Fruiterer, actually. - What?
店我不打算卖♥♥了
Decided not to sell.
- 不打扰你俩了 - 好的
- I'll leave you to it. - Okay.
你逗我呢 为什么
You're kidding. Why?
为什么要卖♥♥呢
Why not?
说真的 它自己救了自己 他让爸爸走出了困境
Seriously, it pays for itself, keeps Dad out of trouble.
对丹尼尔来说 这份工作也不错
And it's a good job for Daniel...
虽然他要去上那破艺术学校了吧
...while he goes to that ridiculous art school.
所有事你说的都对
You were right. About everything.
你把我老公怎么了
What have you done with my husband?
他肯定在这附近呢
I'm sure he's around here somewhere.
- 我们拿杯喝的 去找他吧 - 好
- Let's get a drink and look for him. - Okay.
照片拍的很好 丽兹
They're wonderful, Liz.
我得知你出事之后 人僵住了
When I got the call about your accident, I froze.
自你妈之后 我没法再承受丧亲之痛
After your mother, I couldn't take it again.
我知道这是软弱
I know that's weak...
怯懦
...cowardly.
等我到的时候
By the time I got to you,
_缅怀丽兹·斯托克顿 生于1976 卒于2009
你已经走了
you were gone.
抱歉让你一个人孤独离去
I'm sorry I let you die alone.
是时候让我走了
I think it's time you let me go.
做不到啊
I don't know that I can.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
又不是见不到了 还会再见的
It's not forever. We'll see one another again.
很快吗
Soon?
要是你再那样酗酒 就很快了
Sooner, if you keep drinking like you do.
没事的
It's all right.
我保证 从现在起你会振作的
You'll be okay from now on, I promise.
我爱你 丽兹
I love you, Liz.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.