是吗
Did he?
我爸呢
Where's... where's Dad?
他这人特混♥蛋♥
He was a real ball-breaker,
总给我们挖战壕之类的烂活儿
always giving us some rubbish job like digging trenches.
所以我们就等他上厕所的时候
So we waited until he was on the toilet
扔个烟雾弹进去
and threw a smoke grenade under it.
- 什么 - 但我们弄错了
- What? - But we got it wrong.
扔的不是烟雾弹
It wasn't a smoke grenade.
爸
Hi, Dad.
今天如何
How was your day?
你跟房♥地♥产♥经纪人谈过了吗
Did you speak to the real estate agent?
那种条件不是总有
It's just... that offer won't last.
既然妈不能上班
Now that Mum can't work...
你真应该考虑一下
I really think you should consider it.
- 在学校怎么样 小子 - 挺好的
- How was uni, mate? - Good.
爷爷 所以是什么啊
Hey, ong noi. So what was it?
你们扔的
That you threw?
- 震眩弹 - 不会吧
- It was a stun grenade. - Serious?!
场面十分壮观
Oh, it mess.
他倒是没事 但我从头到脚都给弄脏了
He was totally okay, but I was covered from head to toe in cut.
浑身是屎 真恶心
In poo?! That's gross.
_凤 好久不见
- 您能帮我一下吗 - 嗯
- Will you do me a favour? - Mmm.
拿着 帮我好好保管
Take this. Keep it safe for me.
有点不对劲
Something is wrong.
说不太好
I don't know.
只是感觉到了一丝危险
There's a dangerous presence.
有很强的男性能量
I feel a strong male energy.
非常愤怒
Very angry.
是你以前认识的人吗
Someone from your past?
我只是想知道索菲的考试会怎么样
All I want to know is how Sophie will do on her exams?
不行 我什么也没感觉到
No, I'm not getting anything.
每次到了饿鬼月都是这样
Every Hungry Ghost month, it's the same.
每年这时候 这些亡魂都忙着
This time of year, the dead are too busy
找上亲朋好友 没时间搭理我
haunting their relatives to talk to me.
但我真的有感受到雄性的能量
But I do see loads of phallic energy.
我是认真的 你肯定会遇到新男人
I'm serious. There's definitely a new man coming to your life.
我得走了
I've got to go.
现在不方便讲话 宝贝
Can't talk now, babe.
- 我只想找个正常人说话 - 那你找我♥干♥嘛
- I just wanted to hear someone sane. - Then why are you calling me?
我这一个小时都在修脚
I've been scrubbing bunions for the past hour.
真行
Oh. Nice.
今晚我带你出去
I'm taking you out tonight.
7点来接你
I'll pick you up at seven.
- 梅·莱 - 挂了
- May Le. - I gotta go.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
就是 你看起来还是有点伤心
It's just... you seem a little sad.
还是有点
Again.
- 天下男人一箩筐 宝贝 - 我
- Plenty more fish in the sea, doll. - Oh, it's... it's...
快点结束了 吉夫人还在等呢
Hurry up and finish. Mrs Gee's waiting.
谢谢你今天能见我
Thanks for fitting me in today.
抱歉我帮不上什么忙
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
淹死的男人
The Drowned Man.
或许你的神秘男是个水手
Maybe your mysterious stranger is a sailor.
有些鬼善妒又可恶
Some ghosts are envious and hateful.
我的奶奶称之为罡鬼
My grandmother called these spirits gon cuoy.
满怀嫉妒与仇恨 他们对生者积怨在心
Jealous and bitter, they hold grudges against the living
以生者的内疚感与羞耻为食
and often they prey on the guilt and shame of those who survived.
快来 帮我一起画
Come on, come help me finish this.
怎么了爸爸
What's up, Dad?
就 有些蠢货在挖掘过去的事
Just... idiots digging up the past.
铭记过去不重要吗
Isn't it important to remember the past?
谁想被人揭疮疤啊
Who wants to be reminded of what we lost? Hmm?
哎呀
Oops.
- 嗨 - 妈 妹妹
- Hi. - Hi, Mum. Hi, sis.
妈咪
Mummy!
嗨 你的表现好吗
Hi! Have you been good?
- 我打翻了水 - 不是吧
- I spilled the water. - Oh, no.
把自己的东西整理好
Hey, you clean up your stuff.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
- 我们赞助了这个 - 为什么
- Hey, we're sponsoring this. - What for?
集体精神 好吗
Community spirit. Hello.
上下五千年
5,000 years of rich history,
他们感兴趣的就只有那么一场战争
and all they fascinate on is that war.
毕竟是场大战 你该回家睡觉啦
Well, it was a pretty big one. Let's get you home to bed.
今晚你要做什么 小妹
What are you up to tonight, sis?
学习 之后没准有个派对
Studying, maybe party later on.
派对 等你工作了可就不一样了
Ooh, maybe a party? Just wait until you start work.
嘿 跟大家说再见
Hey.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye bye. - Bye bye.
- 拜 - 拜 伊桑
- Bye. - Bye, Ethan.
我也得走了
I have to go too.
消停了吗 你那心痛的感觉
It goes away, you know? The pain.
才不是心痛 应该叫 丢脸的感觉
It's not even pain. It's more like... humiliation.
我怎么会蠢到把钱都存到他的名下
You know, how could I be so stupid to put it all in his name?
马克会遭报应的 因果循环
Mark will get his. Karma won't let that fly.
是啊
Right.
亏你还能预知未来
And some clairvoyant you are.
不应该告诉我 我这梦是因为车要被收走了嘛
Could have told me my dream's about to be repossessed.
我完了
I'm done.
我抓住了机会 勇敢投入
I took a chance, put myself out there.
就这样被耍了
And I got shat on.
可别让我今晚跟着他回家了
Do not let me go home with him tonight.
放电
Shock.
充电 200焦
Charging again. 200.
断氧 离床 放电
Oxygen away. Stand clear. Shock.
继续心肺复苏
Continue CPR.
肾上腺素 1比1000
Adrenaline, one in one thousand.
- 肾上腺素已注射 - 充电 200焦
- Adrenaline given. - Charging again, 200.
断氧 离床 放电
Oxygen away. Stand clear. Shock.
- 心脏停搏 - 检查重要体征
- Asystolic. - Check for vitals.
无生命体征
No visible signs of life.
股动脉停止搏动
No femoral pulse.
够了 不用继续了
Okay, enough. I'm calling it.
死亡时间 21点55分
Time of death, 21:55.
再注射一次肾上腺素
Give her another shot of adrenaline.
护士 肾上腺素 1比1000
Nurse, adrenaline. One in one thousand.
本 我说不用继续了
Ben, I've called it.
已经太久了
It's been too long.
本
Ben.
充电300焦
Charge 300 this time.
- 谭医生说到此为止 - 她有心室颤动 准内好了吗
- Dr Tran has called it. - She's in fine VF. Ready?
离床
Clear.
放电
Shock.
窦性心律
We've got a sinus rhythm.
他在这儿 不止一个人
He's here. He's not alone.
告诉她 告诉她
Tell her, tell her.
有总比没有强
Half a loaf is better than none.
你在哪里啊
Hey, where are you?
家 在学习
Home. Studying.
来吧 快来吧 乖宝宝
Aww! Come on, come out, loser.
索菲 周末的庆祝你会来吗
Hey, Soph, are you coming up to the festival on the weekend?
- 不一定 - 来吧 一定要来
- Maybe. - Please, come!
来吧 我会到的 要来噢
Okay? I'm going up tomorrow. Come!
索菲 出来吧 就一个小时
Hey, Soph, just come out. Just for one hour.
- 拜 丹尼尔 - 来嘛
- Bye, Daniel. - Please!
进展如何
How's it going?
- 很慢 - 我要泡茶
- Slow. - Well, I'm making some tea.
你想喝嘛
Would you like some?
我打算泡个澡 然后去伊芙的派对玩会儿