因为这不是你的人生
Because it's not your life.
是我的
It's mine.
那是我的人生
That is my mine!
好了 先生 先生 您该走了
Okay, sir. Sir, sir, it's time to go.
来吧 先生
Come on. Sir?
不不不 等一下
No, no, no. No, no. No, no, no.
- 把你的手拿开 - 别拍了
- Take your hands off me! - Stop, stop.
- 够了 别拍了 - 你还好吗
- That's enough, that's enough. - Are you all right?
是的 我很好 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right. I'm all right.
我真为你骄傲 梅
I'm so proud of you May.
我一生都在告诉自己 我不需要家人
All my life I told myself that I didn't need family.
然而我一个人也没有更强
Not really. That I was stronger on my own.
这不是真的 我并没有更坚强
But that's not true. I'm not.
魔神在上 魔神在上 魔神在上
Tuc Dac Sac, Tuc Ba La, Tuc Ba La...
_光 你在做什么
_我们这样才能结束战争
_先祖之术 那是邪术啊
_这是我们一直以来反对的
_我能让我们都安全
_但是 必须用这种方法
_光 亲爱的 这不是真正的你
_求你了 让他走
_已经死了这么多人 何必在乎再多一条命
_它会带给我力量
_那不是力量 你那是疯了
魔神在上 魔神在上
Tuc Ba La. Tuc Ba La.
魔神在上
Tuc Ba La...
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥ 你骗了我
You absolute prick! You lied.
- 梅 - 妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
- May... - Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
- 梅 - 妖魔鬼怪
- May... - Ku ta ka...
- 梅 等等 - 妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
- May, wait! - Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
- 等等 - 妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
- Wait! - Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka, ka vai rin.
朋友
Hey mate?
你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, you okay?
朋友
Mate?
朋友 你还好吗
Mate, are you all right?