_我想回西贡 我有办法回去
林 你必须要选 他还是我
Lien, you have to choose. Him or me.
我觉得你肯定不会无故看到邵的鬼魂
I reckon you're seeing Thao for a reason.
猴子
Con khi.
猴子
Con khi?
是猴子的意思
It means 'monkey'.
我母亲被烧死
My mother was burning to death
而你却只顾著拍照片
and you just took photos.
_你从一个濒死之人手里抢水喝
_还我命来
光
Quang?
- 姥姥 - 凤是我妻子
- Ba Ngoai? - Phuong was my wife.
你是我姥爷
You're my grandfather?
这个碗 就是光的第二个魂魄
This bowl, it's Quang's second soul.
我真为你骄傲 梅
I'm so proud of you, May.
你这混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka! Ka vai rin!
姥姥 你怎么活著的时候一点都没告诉我啊
Ba Ngoai, why didn't you tell me any of this while you were alive?
第三个魂魄在何处
Where is the third soul?
谢谢
Thank you!
大家真热情 谢谢
So kind. Thank you.
放手啊 爷爷
Let me go, Grandpa.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
对 我是丹尼尔
Yes, it's Daniel.
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. - That's okay.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You all right? - It's okay, it's okay.
对不起 丹尼尔
Sorry, Daniel.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这些事我都没做过
I never did any of these things.
但是
But...
你画的插画 都是谎言
Your drawings are all lies.
但爷爷 这是你讲的故事啊
But, you know, Grandpa, your... your stories.
我害怕了
I was afraid.
一向如此
Always afraid.
在边和
At Bien Hoa...
我吓得迈不开腿
...I froze.
我都朋友阿夸 才是英雄
My friend, Khoa, he was the hero.
这些故事
All these stories...
讲的都是他
...are his stories.
我当时在避弹坑里躲著
I just hid in the foxhole.
其实
The truth is...
我就是懦夫
...I'm a coward.
_你是全西贡最美的女人
_骗人
_我希望能永远这样下去
_可以的啊
_怎么做呢
_你知道的
昨晚的事 不能改变什么
You know what happened last night... hasn't changed anything.
我们在展览上面已经投入太多
We've put too much work into this.
我们算什么人呢 几个以为自己能
And who are we? A couple of whiteys,
解决东南亚问题的白人吗
think they can fix the South-East Asian problem, eh?
听著耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
我们不是这样的啊
Well, that's not what we're doing.
他们几代人都在为了活下来而抗争
They've been in survival mode for generations.
我知道你去过战地
I know you've been in the trenches,
但你在关键问题上面的看法
but there is something fundamentally different in your points of view,
有根本区别
in the things that are important.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我能理解
Look, I get it.
你是阮家人 你想成为其中一份子
You're a Nguyen. You want to be a part of it.
但我们并不知道
But we don't know what it's like to...
背井离乡 流离失所是什么感觉
...lose our homes, to have them ripped away.
这和我的家族无关
This has nothing to do with my family.
你想庆祝他们历史上的功绩
You want to celebrate their history.
你觉得这能让你们拧成一股绳
You think that'll bring you all together.
但他们只想忘记这段历史啊
But they just want to forget it.
不是这样的
That's not true.
今晚展览已经开始了
This exhibition is going ahead tonight.
就算我想 也无法停手
I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to.
别指望我会到场了
Well, don't expect me to be there.
他们就是慕名而来看你 的啊
They're coming to see you...
尼尔·斯托克顿 赫赫有名的摄影记者
Neil Stockton, the great photojournalist.
是战争皮条客吧
The great war pimp.
打我脸那小子 他是对的 你知道吗
That bloke who punched me in the face, he was right, you know?
我靠利用他这样的悲剧成名
I made a career out of exploiting misery like his,
还他妈乐在其中
and I fuckin' loved it.
一秒都等不及 就想赶去下一处交战的地方
I couldn't wait to get to the next conflict.
离开战区一分钟
A minute away from a war zone
就代表我的生命被浪费了一分钟
was a minute of my life that was just wasted!
我不会去的
I won't be there.
索菲不见了 我不知道去哪
Sophie's gone, and I don't know where...
她和特雷西在一起
She's staying with Tracy.
你带我们的女儿去做驱魔了
You took our daughter to an exorcism.
没办法啊
I had to.
她被附身了
She's possessed.
霍是被我害死那男人的孤魂
Hoc is the spirit of a man that I wronged.
在来这里的船上 我做了可怕的事
In the boat, on the way here, I did something terrible
他想复仇
and he wants his revenge...
只不过是因为饿鬼月而已
It's this damn festival.
起开 烦别人去
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Oi! Go annoy someone else!
赶紧的 一边去
Come on, move on!
保罗 你父亲情况怎样了
Paul, how's your father?
家父好多了 田夫人 多谢您的灵丹妙药
He's getting much better, Mrs Tien, all thanks to your remedies.
你告诉安 没了他就不一样了
You tell Anh it's not the same without him.
我是喜欢你这小子 但你是真吝啬
I like you, but you're a bit of tight-arse.
田夫人 等一下
Mrs Tien, wait.
给吴兰的
For Vu Lan.
谢谢 但你在我眼里还是铁公鸡
Thank you. But you're still a tight-arse, though.
要我就不会把果子码起来
I wouldn't stack them like that.
爸
Dad!
你过来干什么 你应该在家里休息啊
What are you doing here? You should be at home resting.
我要工作 你可以把裙子摘了
I need to work. You can take your apron off.
回办公室去
Go back to your office.
你确定应付得来吗
Are you sure you're up to it?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Go.
一小时内会有一大单货
There's a big delivery due in an hour.
交给我
I'll deal with it.
一直不都是我么
I always deal with it.
反正店也要卖♥♥了
The shop is sold anyway, so...
手续还没弄完呢 我们今天还是要营业的
The deal hasn't finalised yet. We're still open today.
我们
We?
不 我找李·斯特拉
No, I'm looking for Stella Le.
应该是你雇了她去驻唱吧
I think you might have hired her to sing at your venue.
是吗
She did?
什么时候
When?
她说要去哪了没
Did she say where she was going?
她午宴在巴拉腊特RSL演出著
She did a lunchtime gig at Ballarat RSL.
但经理告诉了她取消了晚上的演出
But the manager said she cancelled her evening show.
有进展吗
Any luck?
贝壳找失踪人士从来都不太好用
The shells have never been very good with missing persons.
梅
May?!
别告诉我 又要招魂啊
Tell me we're not doing another seance.
多谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
电♥话♥上听著你压力很大
You sounded pretty stressed on the phone.
你找到斯特拉没有
Have you found Stella yet?
这都怪我
It's all my fault.
不 不怪你
No. It's not.
我自己上钩的
Yeah. I... I let myself be fooled.
我蠢到家了
I'm such an idiot.
一直以来 我都太孤独了
I've been so alone... for so long...
饿鬼月今晚就过去了
The festival ends tonight.
所以孤魂们就会
So all the ghosts go...
从哪来回哪去了 对吧