Ba Ngoai, please help me.
_给 一碗鸡肉河粉 12号♥桌
_12号♥桌 梅 客人在等了
第三个魂魄在哪
Where is the third soul?
我说了 不知道
I told you, I don't know.
你知道
You know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我 不知道
I don't know!
告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我
Tell me!
在汤里
It's in the soup.
什么汤
What soup?
什么汤
What soup?
第三个魂魄 在菜谱里
The third soul. It's in a recipe.
是汤
It's soup.
是姥姥的菜谱
It's Ba Ngoai's recipe.
只有她能做出来
Only she can make it.
但你杀死了她 所以不会有汤了
But you killed her, so there won't be any soup!
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka! Ka vai rin!
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka! Ka vai rin!
妖魔鬼怪 速速显形
Ku ta ka! Ka vai rin!
那在这里没有用
That won't work here.
不要
No!
你来做汤
You will make the soup.
我办不到
I can't.
食谱里缺了一样原料
There's an ingredient missing from the recipe.
做出来
Make it.
不然她就没命
Or she dies.
看下面的鱼
Look at the fish down there.
看见了吗
See it? See?
看见了吗
See it? You see it?
霍
Hoc!
求你了 放开他
Let him go, please!
_你把我的家人从我身边夺走 你还想要什么
我要找你算账 齐
A reckoning, Chi.
_一命换一命
奶奶 我害怕
Ba Ngoai, I'm scared!
_求你了 放他走 我求你了
过来
Come here!
他是我的
He's mine!
不 不
No, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
_给我
_对不起
_你判了我死刑
_是的
_但你的水拯救了一条生命
_这条命我必须救
_如果有必要 我会一次又一次的从你手中夺走
_拿我的命吧
_拿去吧 但要放了索菲
_让她走
_让索菲走
索普
Soph
索菲
Sophie
猴子
Monkey.
猴子
Con khi.
猴子
Con khi.
你必须为我做些什么 尼尔
You must do something for me, Neil.
这很重要
It is very important.
说吧 我都答应
Name it. Anything.
在你的相片里
Capture the beauty.
捕捉美丽
In your photos.
而不只是恐怖
Not just the horror
没人买♥♥美景照 邵
No-one pays for pretty pictures, Thao
我的国家不止有战争
There's more to my country than war
答应我
Promise me.
你的照片里一定要有我们人♥民♥欢乐的场景
Some of your photos must be about my people's joy.
好
Sure.
我现在懂了 邵
I understand now, Thao.
克莱尔 我是尼尔 我要你去展室见我
Clare, it's Neil. I need you to meet me at the gallery.
你怎么能这么对她 对你自己的女儿
How can you do this to her? To your own daughter?
她是你妈 或许你不想救她
She's your mother. Maybe you don't want to save her.
或许你觉得她该死
Maybe you think she deserves to die.
像她一样的人来时两手空空 自食其力
People like my mother came here with nothing and made a life.
我没有
I didn't.
我为拯救子民而丧命
I was killed trying to save my people.
做你的汤
Just cook the soup.
还没开呢
It's not boiling.
我告诉你少了点东西
I told you something was missing.
需要鱼露
It needs fish sauce.
都弄好了吗
It's all in order
阮先生 你破成交记录了 恭喜
Well you have set a record price Mr Nguyen Congratulations
你父亲一定很高兴
Your dad must be very happy.
我再给你拿一支笔
I'll get you another.
笔来了
Here we go
不了
No
谢谢
Thank you
阮先生
Mr Nguyen
阮先生
Mr Nguyen
很新鲜 现在还特♥价♥
Very fresh, and on special.
你卖♥♥火龙果吗
Have you got any dragon fruit?
请等一下
I will be with you soon.
我等在这好长时间了
I've been waiting here forever.
抱歉 就再等一分钟
I'm sorry. Uh... Just one minute.
没关系 我来吧
It's all right, I've got it.
果子都熟了
They're perfectly ripe too.
今早刚到
Just arrived this morning.
她不怎么喘气了
She's barely breathing
- 做汤 - 不行
- Cook the soup - I can't
快做汤
Cook the soup
我做不了
I can't
我不知道少了什么
I don't know what's missing
我想破了头但还是想不起来
I've wracked my brains and I still don't know
那么你妈就得死
Then your mother will die
求你了 姥爷
Please
别这么做
Don't do this.
我不能回地狱 外孙女
I can't go back to Hell
我不会回去
I won't go back.
为了活命 你就要杀自己的孩子吗
So you'd kill your own child so you can live?
妈
Ma
对不起
I'm so sorry
我尽力了 我
I tried my best and I
我失败了
...and I failed.
又一次
Again.
求你了 别死
Please, don't die.
我爱你 妈
I love you, Ma.
李·梅
May Le.
成了吗
Is it?
给我
Give it to me.
别想把汤倒火里去
And don't even think about tipping it into the fire.
你赢了 姥爷
You win
_儿子 你饿了吗
_张嘴
_好吃吗
_我的特殊食谱
_你知道有什么秘密的原料吗 光
_不知道
_里面有我的爱啊
_还想吃吗 想啊
发生了什么
What happened?!
那是谁
Who's that?!
梅
May.
她没有脉搏了
She doesn't have a pulse.
你好啊 闺女
Hello, Con Gai.
妈 我们在哪
Ma, where are we?
我猜是天堂吧
In heaven I guess
天堂是一片菜地
Heaven is a vegetable patch
你想要什么它就变成什么
It's whatever you choose it to be
你选了一片菜地
You chose a vegetable patch?
这里很宁静啊
It's peaceful here
在天堂你还得工作
You have to work in heaven
前提是你想工作