Never.
我觉得你肯定不会无故看到邵的鬼魂
I reckon you're seeing Thao for a reason.
你心中一直有愧
You've been holding on to guilt for so long
这种愧疚变成了鬼魂
you've gone and turned it into a ghost.
我得去展室了 等这破事结束 我也就开心了
Gotta get to the gallery. I'll be glad when this bloody thing is over.
你知道这个展览不是你一个人的事对吧
You realise this exhibition isn't just about you, right?
我没记错的话 明天就是媒体预展会了吧
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have the press preview tomorrow?
- 对的 不会出岔子啦 - 剩下的照片呢
- Yes, it's going to be fine. - Where are the rest of the photos?
路上了
Coming.
克莱尔 我再重申一次
Clare, can I just reiterate,
展览要是办不好 我也就完了
if this doesn't go well, neither does my life.
我要对公♥司♥对本次展览的赞助负责的
Okay, I am responsible for my company's sponsorship
如果展览没办好 我也好不了
of the whole exhibition, so if it falls down, so do I.
他来了
And here he is!
抱歉 我有事耽搁了 这是最后一组照片
Sorry, I got caught up. Here's the last of them.
斯托克顿先生 我俩都以为您被绑了呢
Mr Stockton, we thought you got kidnapped.
我想跟你说下 更改展览会主题的事
I want to talk to you about changing the exhibition's title.
- 什么 不行 - 你什么意思
- What? No! - Ah, what do you mean?
- 我们已经把艺术品都印好了 - 没关系
- We've printed all the artwork. - That's all right.
我出钱重印海报
I'll pay for the reprinting of the posters.
我勒个去 我得走了
Holy... holy shit! Oh, I have to go.
可以吗
All right?
- 6 - 好厉害
- Sau? - Well done.
好了 这个是几
Okay, what about this one?
- 妈 - 怎么了
- Mum? - What?
你手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
这儿呢
Here.
怎么了
What's the matter?
- 你为什么要这么做啊 - 什么啊
- Why would you do this? - What?
你发了照片然后还把我圈了出来 现在所有我认识的人都看得到
You posted this and tagged me. Now everyone I know can see it.
- 什么 我没有啊 - 我老板已经看了
- What? I didn't do... - Now my boss has seen it.
我的助理也看过了 我认识的每一个人都看到了
My assistant's seen it. Everyone I know has seen it.
- 伊森 我们走了 - 可是我不想走
- Ethan, we're going. - I want to stay.
赶紧上车 我现在真的没心情废话 走啊
Just... In the car! Not in the mood. Go.
- 我真不记得我发过啊 - 妈 你把一切都毁了
- I... I don't remember doing... - You've ruined everything, Mum.
- 脉搏在下降 - 1比1000注射肾上腺素
- Pulse is dropping. - Adrenaline one in 1,000.
换人 开始
Take over. Here.
肾上腺素已备好
More adrenaline ready.
- 让我走吧 - 意识水平没有变化
- Let me go. - Conscious level not changing.
医生 医生 你在干什么
Doctor. Doctor, what are you doing?
威廉姆斯医生 本
Dr Williams. Ben!
- 回来啊 - 准备再次注射
- Come back! - Prepare another shot.
医生
Doctor!
- 他是不是已经 - 他没事了
- Did he... - He's fine.
死不了
He's going to live.
可是他不想活了
He didn't want to.
什么
What?
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
在急诊室里 我看见他就站在那儿
I saw him, standing there... in the ER.
他的魂魄
His ghost.
鬼魂无处不在
They're everywhere.
吴太太
Mrs Vu.
罗丝
Rose.
李凤 我总是看见那些死人
Phuong Le. I keep seeing the dead...
打住 别说这个了
Stop! Stop saying that.
你得回家了
You need to go home.
休个假 你最近班上太累了
Take time off. You've been working too hard.
然后再做决定
Then we'll decide what to do.
那感觉很真实
It was somehow real.
我穿越到了越战时期的越南
I was there in Vietnam. During the war.
他没想要伤害你吗
And he didn't try to hurt you?
- 他只是想要那些灵魂 - 那他为什么没有强迫你
- He just wants his souls. - But why didn't he force you?
因为他是我姥爷
Because he's my grandfather.
- 你确定吗 - 感觉像真的一样
- You're sure? - It feels true.
什么
What?
这只不过是为了让你开心 你说呢
Well it's just... it's kind of your thing, isn't it?
你的弱点 就是家庭
Your weakness. Family.
- 你一直觉得自己有点像被抛弃了 - 我真想知道为什么
- You've always felt a bit abandoned. - Well, I wonder why.
也许是因为从我六岁开始
Maybe it's because since I was six,
斯特拉就跟别人说我是她妹妹
Stella would introduce me as her younger sister.
我妈到现在还管我叫理查德呢
Yeah, well, my mum still calls me Richard.
人生之不如意 十之八♥九♥
Life sucks, huh?
为什么光觉得你知道那些魂魄在哪儿
Why does Quang think that you know where the souls are?
我猜是因为
I guess because...
姥姥告诉我了 就在招魂的时候
Ba ngoai told me. In the seance.
那条鱼 还有
The fish and... and the...
一个碗 就是那个碗
...the bowl. The bowl!
- 那个碗 - 不是
- That bowl? - No.
奶奶的钵盂
Ba ngoai's prayer bowl.
奶奶有一个钵盂
Ba ngoai had a prayer bowl.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你真该改改大晚上敲门的习惯
You really need to work on your moves.
你怎么知道我住这儿
How'd you know I live here?
凤的医疗档案上有
Um... Phuong's medical file.
上面写著你是她的直系亲属
You were listed as her next of kin.
你跟踪我啊
That's... stalkerish.
逗你玩呢
Hey, I'm kidding.
怎么了
- What's wrong?
我知道进急诊室的人会死
I knew going into emergency medicine that patients would die.
本以为我能看淡他人生死
I thought I was okay with that.
但如果我犯错了呢
But what if I make a mistake?
如果我根本不配做他们的医生呢
What if I fail them as a doctor?
他们的鬼魂会一直来找我吗
Will they haunt me forever?
这到底会不会有结束的一天
Is this ever gonna end?
老爸 你现在有时间吗
Hey, Dad. You got a sec?
田夫人给你的
From Mrs Tien.
又拿来一瓶
Another one.
热了再喝 别煮沸
Drink it warm, don't boil.
这期间别吃柑橘
And no citrus.
没想到她还记得我
I can't believe she remembered me.
_她总是问起你
都过了二十多年了
It's more than 20 years ago.
_你让她想起她儿子
_他没能活下来
- 今天中介又打电♥话♥来了 - 卖♥♥了吧
- The agent called again today. - Sell it.
真的 你确定吗
Really? Are you sure?
卖♥♥了吧 你说得对
Sell it. You're right.
是时候放手了
It's time to let things go.
_姐姐 你觉得你能洗净自己的灵魂吗
霍
Hoc?
我总是想起村里的那个姑娘
I keep thinking about this girl in my village.
吴敏
Minh Vu.
她家境好
She was above my stock.
陷落以后 她的妈妈就跟她一起逃走了
Her mother escaped with her, just after the fall.
我知道在一个新的国家 可以出人头地
I knew, in a new country, I could rise above my station.
我们就能门当户对
We could be equals.
我就可以把她据为所有
I could make her mine.
一年之后 我跟来了
A year later, I followed.
我终于活了下来
I survived everything.
不管是炸♥弹♥
The bombs.
还是凝固汽油弹
Napalm.
抑或是越共的堵截
VC.
但就是没斗过你
But not you.
你到底想要什么
What do you want from me?
我要 性命
I want my life.
这个我做不到
I can't give you that.
_你从一个濒死之人手里抢水喝
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were already dead.
_还我命来
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
_还我命来
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum!
索菲 索菲
Sophie. Sophie!
_出去
_你已经死了 知道吗 你不该来这里