是吗
Really?
我交往两年 差点结婚的那人
The guy that I was seeing for two years, who I almost married.
他叫什么
What was his name?
或者说我俩一起干什么著
Or the business that we had together?
我热爱的事业 唯一想做的事
My passion. The only thing that I've ever wanted to do.
是什么著
What was it?
跟化妆 有关的
Something... about...
东西
...make-up?
您好
Oh, hello.
您是凤的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Phuong's?
- 对 - 请进
- Yes. - Ah, please, come through.
- 克莱尔 你好 - 你好
- Oh, Clare, hi. - Hi.
我们不是要过一下照片 敲定一下展出哪些么
We were going to go through the photos to finalise the display.
坏了 我给忘了
Oh, shit, I forgot. Um...
不如我挑一些合适的镜头
What say I choose some appropriate shots
明天送过去
and courier them over tomorrow?
好的
Oh. Sure, sure.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
- Sorry. - No, it's okay.
期待你精心挑选的
It's... I look forward to seeing what you...
照片哦
...pick out.
_这是真的吗
_你真漂亮
_人老珠黄的
妈
Mum?
妈
Ma?
你跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
我来看花
I... I came out to see the blossom.
外面很冷 进去吧
You should be inside. It's cold.
对你♥爸♥ 一定要礼貌
You must be gentle to your father.
他有很多负担
He has many burdens.
但你不是
You are not one of them.
我死了之后 答应我要照顾好你♥爸♥
When I die, promise me you'll look after him.
妈 你不会死的
Ma, you're not going to die.
早晚都会死的
One day, I will.
_到时候谁来吊唁我呢
我会去的
I will.
_你连家族祭坛都没有
如果能让您好受点 我就建个神社
If it makes you feel better, I'll build a shrine.
_您是位伟大的母亲
_晚安
即便是我小时候
Even when I was little,
妈妈对宗教的兴趣都要大于我
Ma was more interested in her religion than me.
我整个童年都跟她穿梭于各个寺庙之中
I spent my childhood following her all around temples.
有意思了 我在夜店里长大的
That's funny. I grew up in nightclubs.
你们妈妈有个特别的手串 上面有108颗佛珠
Your Ma had a special bracelet with 108 Buddhist beads on it.
可以的话 我能看一下吗
I would like to see it, if I may.
手链
Bracelet?
你翻过妈妈的首饰
You're the one who went through her jewellery.
那是怕救护车司机偷东西
To make sure the ambulance driver didn't steal anything.
是呢 人家没偷发梳
Well, they didn't steal the hair comb, I see.
我这是为了纪念妈妈
I'm wearing in honour of Ma.
当然了 我还多瞄了一眼
Of course, I'll have another look.
我在梦里见过你
I saw you in a dream.
你在洞穴里找到了夕日的尸骨
You found old bones in a cave.
光的尸骨 他的墓穴被人打开了
Quang's bones. His tomb has been opened.
- 光在这里 - 这个光到底是谁啊
- Quang's here. - Who is this Quang?
她是你奶奶教派的教主
He was the leader of your ba ngoai's sect.
此人温文尔雅 直到他迷上了先祖之术
Wise and gentle, until he got obsessed with ngai sorcery.
他以为自己能凭借魔法阻止战争 团结邦国
He thought he could stop the war and unite the country with his magic.
那那股力量逼疯了他 他因自大而丧命
But its powers sent him mad, and arrogance cost him his life.
当他想重回人世的时候 你奶奶阻止了他
And when he tried to return from the dead, your ba ngoai stopped him.
她将光困在地狱里 掩埋坟墓 并以咒语封棺
She trapped him in hell and buried his tomb and sealed it with spells.
谁在乎光回不回来
Who cares if Quang's back?
饿鬼月不就是这样吗
Isn't that what Hungry Ghosts month is all about?
逝去之人会来纠缠生者
The dead come back to haunt the living?
光有三个魂魄 他会前来寻找
Quang has three souls, and he will be looking for them.
三个魂魄
Three souls?
他死之后 凤把它们藏在了人界
When he died, Phuong hid them in the mortal world
权当额外加一层保险
as an extra layer of protection.
现在如果光找到了魂魄
Now if Quang finds them,
他就能死而复生 并与地狱的吸魂之力抗衡
he can return to life and resist the power of hell to draw him back.
如果他做到了
And if he does that...
地狱之门就无法关闭
The gates of hell can't close.
门关不上 百万鬼魂就会永远在大地上游荡
And if they do not, then the ghosts will forever wander the earth,
折磨生者
tormenting the living.
他们在哪
Where are they?
奶奶把魂魄藏哪了
Where did ba ngoai hide the souls?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你必须抢在他之前找到
But you must find them before he does.
_谢谢你了 臭和尚
- 哈里 - 尼尔
- Harry. - Hey, Neil.
- 多谢你过来一趟 - 不客气
- Thanks for coming. - No problem.
我最后一次见你是在69年3月吧
I reckon last time I saw you was March '69.
在我飞往芽庄之前
Before I flew out to Nha Trang.
我听说7队要去安禄的时候 就默默为你祈祷了
When I heard the 7th was going to An Loc, I said a prayer for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还记得我当时那个当地的向导 黄邵吗
You remember that civilian guide I had with me? Thao Hoang?
我想知道他怎么样了
I'm trying to find out what happened to him.
- 他逃出来了吗 - 我也想知道
- Did he get out? - That's what I'm trying to find out.
你现在人脉比我广
And you've got a lot more contacts in the community than I have.
没准有人能认识他
Maybe someone would recognise him.
他结婚了 但不知道他妻子叫什么
He was married. I don't know his wife's name.
他有两个孩子
He had two kids,
都是男孩 她老婆还怀了第三胎
boys, and his wife was pregnant with a third.
你为什么要找他呢
So why do you want to find him?
可能就是念旧了吧
Maybe it's this retrospective I'm doing.
想起了几个老相识
Brought up a few ghosts.
也许忘掉这些人是最好的
Maybe best to leave them buried.
先祖之术 就和十分危险的黑魔法差不多 宝贝
Ngai sorcery. That's like serious black magic, babe.
你不能掺和这事
You don't mess with it.
奶奶跟我讲过不祥之兆
You know, ba ngoai told me about bad omens.
也许当初我跟奶奶去了寺庙
Maybe if I'd gone to the temple with her...
这不怪你
It wasn't your fault.
点背的时候 喝凉水都能塞牙缝
Hey, when it's an inauspicious time, you can't stop bad luck.
我要怎么找他的魂魄啊
How the hell am I meant to find his souls?
这也许就是幻境中 凤想传达给你的东西
Maybe that's what Phuong was trying to show you in that vision.
洛克斯 她给我看了一条鱼 鱼啊
She showed me a fish, Rox. A fish.
我要怎么利用这条线索呢
What am I meant to do with that?
鱼
Fish.
鱼型穿绳肥皂 道黄就在钱王上卖♥♥这个
A fish soap-on-a-rope. Huong Dao sells them at her Dollar King.
黛安 咱们有预约吗
Diane. Do we have an appointment?
我需要见你
I need to see you.
我女儿 索菲 不见了
It's my daughter, Sophie. She's gone.
怎么不见了
Gone where?
水把她掳走了
The water's taken her.
你有发现什么吗
Are you getting anything?
没有
No, nothing.
带我看看索菲的房♥间
Show me Sophie's room.
霍
Hoc.
我觉得此事和奶奶没关系
I don't think this has anything to do with ba ngoai.
你妈妈担心死了
Your mother's been worried sick.
对不起 妈妈 我手♥机♥落下了
I'm so sorry, Mum. I left my phone here.
- 真是笨 - 你身上怎么湿了
- Silly. - Why are you wet?
索菲
Sophie?
我挨浇了
I got caught in the rain.
- 根本没下雨 - 够了 别问了
- It's not raining. - Enough with the questions.
索菲现在回家了 这就足矣
Sophie's home now and that's all that matters.
罗克西 抱歉耽误你时间了 我真是没脑子
I'm sorry to have wasted your time, Roxy. I feel really stupid.
黛安 霍这个名字你有印象吗
Diane, does the name Hoc mean anything to you?
霍 我不认识什么叫霍的人
Hoc? I... I don't know any Hoc.
我得给索菲弄点吃的去了
I've got to get Sophie something to eat.
她饿的时候能把你烦死
She turns into a total nightmare when she's hungry.
16号♥房♥ 有人心脏骤停
Code Blue in Bay 16.
重复 16号♥房♥ 有人心脏骤停
Repeat, we have a Code Blue in Bay 16.